Chapter 13

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Leeteuk said “We are going to eat meat tonight,”, Heechul didn’t see this coming. Him, standing in front of piles of charcoal and woods.

 

Aissh, that bastard! Why lighting up the fire is my task?!

 

Heechul took big pieces of charcoals using the thongs and put it into the grill. Just a few big chunks of charcoals and woods and Heechul has finished the first step.

 

Again, his hair has been wet due to sweat, he then remembered that he has the hair tie that Leeteuk used to tie his hair yesterday. He fished it out from his pocket.

 

Heechul chuckles while his fingers playing with it. He recalls his reaction when Leeteuk ran his fingers along his black lock before tying it. His cheeks were red and his heart beating in a way that it never did with Leeteuk. Or maybe any other man.

 

He combed his hair behind his head using his fingers and tied it into a tiny ponytail. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, where did he get this hair tie when he didn’t even has long hair?”

 

Then, he used the old newspaper to light up the fire on them.

 

 


hack! hack!

HACK! HACK!

 

 

 

Heechul keep coughing because of the endless thick smoke blown in his face while he is fanning the fire to get bigger and burn the charcoals.

 

“Haaa...” Heechul heaved a heavy sigh when the charcoal has slowly getting burned. He sits on the square wodden bench in the middle of front lawn and looked into the dark mountain view of the village.

 

Only a few lampposts set light to the small road of the village and the brothers’ fields. The house is lit by the light that Leeteuk put around the lawn.

 

“He really makes money a lot from the city,” Heechul took his time to observe the house and the views served in front of his eyes.

 

Though it wasn’t big and modern house, Leeteuk probably made a few changes and renovations to the house. The house doesn’t look old and it’s quite easy task for Heechul to live for month.

 

“YAH, LEETEUK! WHERE IS THE MEAT? I AM HUNGRY NOW!” Heechul then shouts when he noticed the brothers haven’t get out from the house yet.

 

The brothers came out together. Leeteuk bringing raw meats and a few side dishes in a tray and Eunhyuk bringing beers.

 

Heechul’s eyes filled with excitement when he saw the alcohols. He ran to the younger and helped him with the beers.

 

Leeteuk scoffed at what’s happening in front of his eyes right now. Heechul smirks at Leeteuk before turns away with the beers.

 

“Heechul hyung, you should eat first,” Eunhyuk reminded unfriendly.

 

“I know. Dont worry,” Heechul smiles and playfully hit Eunhyuk’s . Eunhyuk grasped in surprise but Heechul furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Why? Surprised?”

 

“Uh-uh... no-nothing,”

 

“Because you are kind and not irritating like your brother, I like you,” Heechul ruffles his hair.

 

He likes me? No. He likes me like he likes a person that's being nice to him. Did I really be nice to him?  Eunhyuk keeps his eyes on Heechul and his heart smiley inside. Clearly his eyes, shows a feeling of crush to Heechul but will he admit it?

 

Leeteuk laughs when he saw Eunhyuk was shocked at Heechul's act. But then, he saw something on Heechul’s face.

 

"Wait, Heechul,” Leeteuk called out for Heechul after he set up the tray on the wooden bench. He stands in front pretty man and looks onto his face.

 

Heechul is surprised when his ex assistant is now standing bravely in front of him with such a short distance and stares into his face.

 

"Wh-what?" Heechul stutters. He never been like this. They both used to stand that close before but why today Heechul felt slightly different?

 

His cheeks are getting hot and his pupils wobbles and avoiding Leeteuk’s. His hands are strangely stay still beside his body and he keeps playing his fingers.

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes look away out of jealousy when his hyung suddenly touched Heechul’s cheeks. He didn’t see what’s happening next because he didn’t want to. He just acts like third wheeler again and turning his back from the couple who are standing just a few steps from him.

 

Heechul’s eyes opened wide when Leeteuk suddenly touch his hot cheeks. He caressed it a few times and his eyes keep staring on it.

 

“Wh-what’s wrong? D-d-did something on my face?” Leeteuk hummed. He closed the distance more between them and suddenly gave a soft blow on Heechul’s cheek while his fingers still caressing it.

 

“You have the charcoal stain on your face. Looks like I cant get rid of it,” Heechul’s body is getting nervous and hotter, so he slaps away Leeteuk’s hand from his face.

 

“I-I know,” His voice stutter. Then he saw the meats and quickly changes the topic. “I’m hungry. Can you please hurry?” Heechul took the meat and shoved it to Leeteuk.

 

He rolled his eyes and stepped aside, giving Leeteuk some space to cook while he kept his body cold again and calm.

 

 

hiss

hiss

hiss

 

 

One by one the meats are put onto the griller. Heechul who has calmed down from the hot thumping feeling Leeteuk gave to him, starts to drool over them.

 

He sat on the bench with his eyes locked on the meats cooked by Leeteuk. Leeteuk tried to hold himself from laughing when he saw how his ex boss' eyes on the meats and his adam’s apple muscles move up and down, swallowing his saliva.

 

“That one is done. That one”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Meat! It’s done!” Heechul somehow whining like a little kid who didn’t get his food. He pointed out the meat while still seated on the bench, waiting to be served.

 

“This?”

 

“Nooo! Not that one! That!” the pretty man pointed to another piece of meat. He is getting irritated just because a piece of meat.

 

Leeteuk used the thongs and shoved it in front of Heechul’s face. Heechul’s eyes sparkled with anticipation to eat it straight away.

 

But Leeteuk took the meat away. Leeteuk almost laughed at how devastated Heechul’s face looked like. The pretty man right away gives a kick to Leeteuk but the latter avoided.

 

Leeteuk almost laughed but Heechul isn’t happy with it.

 

“You bas-“

 

“I dont think you want to burn your tongue, right?” Leeteuk smirks. Heechul then noticed how hot the meat is.

 

“Just give it to me. I will blow it-“ Heechul was cut in when he saw Leeteuk cool down the meat for him. He really blew it until no more smoke around it.

 

“Aaahh,” Leeteuk open his mouthed and Heechul did too. His eyes show he hates it but truthfully, he didnt and again, Leeteuk is being sweet and gentle man he is.

 

“The taste is ruined... ,” Heechul whined like a little kid. Well, to be honest, he found it tastier than usual. Is it because Leeteuk that cool down the meat for him?

 

Leeteuk went back to grill the meats. Now, Heechul’s eyes diverting between the meat on the grill and Leeteuk.

 

Why I see there is another hot meat cooking a meat and wanna eat it? Heechul grasped at the sudden thought that came across his mind. He looked down and closed his eyes tightly.

 

He wants to get rid of the image that he described Leeteuk who is doing his work on the grill.

 

No... No! He bear his heart and looks at Leeteuk again.

 

Leeteuk is inevitably serving a stunning good looking look in Heechul’s eyes though he only wear a simple short sleeves shirt with v neck, teasing Heechul with his chest muscles.

 

Tonight, Heechul never thought that Leeteuk could be that attractive more than his boyfriend. Indeed, he is ‘hot grilled meat’.

 

“Hyung, let’s eat,” Eunhyuk cut in his thought. Eunhyuk has served a few pieces of meat in the plate for him to eat with side dishes.

 

“Teuk-“

 

“He wants to grill a few more. Just let him be,” Eunhyuk gives a cold smile.

 

Heechul starts to eat the meats with a few green leaves and sauce. When he took the first bite, he exclaimed.

 

“Ahhh!! This is so from heaven!!”

 

Leeteuk chuckles. “This is the taste of working hard especially after doing a very hard work all the week. With an alcohol. It’s perfect,”

 

Heechul didn’t disagree nor agree. He is too focused in pigging out his foods.

 

“You know, when I was working with you, I really had no time for myself. Waking up early, coming back home late. But when the wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter