Chapter 6

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This day has come. Leeteuk knows this day has come; The day where Heechul is standing there at the door witnessing him and Siwon right now.

Leeteuk pushes hard Siwon away from him and he stands straight on his feet. He fix his shirt and hair before greeting Heechul.

 

”Boss, you-you are here,“ Leeteuk bows his head a bit and he saw how Heechul’s eyes has slowly showing his anger, betrayed and dumbfounded by what’s happening earlier.

 

 

 



PUNCH!

 

 

”How... dare you!”

 

”Boss, it’s not what was you thinking,“ Leeteuk ignored the pain on his lips from Heechul's fist. For the first time in 5 years, his pretty employer punched him on his face, showing the hidden man strength behind the feminine body.

 

”Then what?! I clearly saw it with my ing eyes, Leeteuk!” Heechul’s eyes move to Siwon who is now looking down; not brave to look at Heechul.

Heechul pushed Leeteuk aside and walks to stand in front of the younger. He smirks.

 

”Funny. I thought I was being hallucinating last day at the airport when I saw you holding hands with Leeteuk and looks like I’m still sane today. No need a psychiatrist," Heechul chuckles. He looks into Siwon's eyes fiercely. Slowly his face turning red, signing he is going to vent soon.

Heechul's smirks fading. Both hands clenching into the fists at the side of his body. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

 

"Teukie hyung this and Teukie hyung that," His voice still calms before...

 

"EVERYTHING WERE ABOUT LEETEUK! That talking machine man! How stupid I was to not realise that! You.. fell in love with that low assistant of me and dare to cheat with him behind this rich upper class Kim Heechul?!"

 

"Babe, I-" Siwon holds Heechul's arms.

 

"Shut up! No need to explain. You are damn ing little ty I had ever met!" He freeing himself from Siwon by punching his stomach. Siwon groans painfully. Heechul turns his head back to Leeteuk. He walks furiously to his assistant again.

 

He pointed a fingers on Leeteuk's face. Leeteuk still drops down his head, didnt dare to look into his boss' eyes. "That's why I hate everything about you! You stole everything from me with your- fake perfectionist! My parents always praise you. 'Oh, how is Leeteuk? Did he take care of you well?' THEY EVEN ING ASKED IT ON OUR DINNER TWO DAYS AGO! When his only son in front of their old blurry eyes. Now Siwon?"

 

"Boss, I dont like him! You know I like girls! I like the girl from the cafe across the street," Leeteuk bravely stand for himself.

"He keeps bothering me. Saying he likes me everyday. I hate it for God’s sake! Cant you take care of your own boyfriend, boss? Or cant you please satisfy what he need? Stop being spoiled kids-" Something hit Leeteuk. He shouldn't say that. He shouldnt attack Heechul with that. Everything turns quiet. No one talking.

Leeteuk knows what's coming next but he'd willing to beg if he can to keep him stay working with Heechul.

And Heechul now knows what his assistant felt all this time about him. Spoiled kids? He cant accept that Leeteuk looks down on him and it hurts his pride as Kim Heechul and the one who paid Leeteuk all this time. Heechul used his leather clutch that still in his hands and made it as a weapon to hit Leeteuk's body. He hit it hard on Leeteuk's shoulder then to his head. Even he begged, Heechul doesnt stop. Leeteuk falls down on the carpet floor of Heechul's room. His boss still hitting him when he is laying on the floor.

Siwon hurriedly stops what Heechul has been doing when the older starts to kick Leeteuk violently.

"Babe, stop. Please, stop it. No need to kick him, okay?" Siwon uses his front body to stop Heechul. He hugs the older tight in his arms and put Heechul's head on his chest. He caresses lovingly Heechul's hair to calm him down.

Leeteuk takes his chance to help himself to stand again even it's painful. The first thing across his mind was 'Heechul is no kidding!'. When he saw Siwon is hugging angry Heechul, he knows this will be coming.

The one who lost a lot is him. Leeteuk. or...

 

 

 

"Park Jungsoo, I fired you! It's you who will loss everything from your own behaviour. I wont." Heechul shouted with Siwon still hugging and caresses him.

 

 

Park Jungsoo. Yes, Park Jungsoo will loss everything. Not Siwon or Heechul. Him. He knows he is the less benefit man in this room. Nothing will change even if he is fired. Heechul will still be working on his magazine, rise and becomes famous. Siwon wont get fired from all of this. Heechul likes the model. He wont lost his jobs and probably get forgiveness from Heechul. And they will keep in relationship.

He? Just a regular man who came to the city 5 years ago to explore and make a living from working with spoiled kids. Sacrificing his morning sleep to serve the king, his ears for Heechul's childish vent, witnessing the couple cuddling; this, he probably needs to bleach his eyes from today.

He is the best choice to lost everything.

He realised which place he comes from. He knows where is his place in one pyramid. The bottom. Leeteuk walks to Heechul's table to take his blazer at the floor near it. Then, he starts to leave the room. Before he pushes the door knobs down, "Boss, your house has been cleaned perfectly, Heebum has been sent to the grooming shops and you will have to go check on the venue for gala night event next week. Thank you for everything, Kim Heechul ssi," He walked out leaving the couple.

 

"Park Jungsoo?" Leeteuk chuckles on his way to his table. He needs to clean up everything.

Long time, my real name...

His real name which he hasnt heard it from Heechul's mouth after five years. In Seoul, no one call him Park Jungsoo because Heechul doesnt like it. So he made Leeteuk name for Jungsoo.

 

"I thought he had forget my real name," Leeteuk still smiling while his hands are cleaning his table. Thankfully, his table hasnt have so many items that he needs to bring along. Just his family photo.

He misses his family. Working with Heechul, he only get home once a year because Heechul is always busy. Maybe it's time for him to get back to his family again.

Walking pass Heechul's office door to the lift, Leeteuk stops. He looks into the big double door and smiles weakly. "Bye, Kim Heechul. Let's hope you will live better without me helping you after this,"

When he walks pass the other employees in that floor, they stop and gather around Leeteuk. They are shocked to see Leeteuk walks out with a box of his belongings.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"Teuk hyung, are you fighting with the boss?"

"Did you do anyting wrong?"

Those are all questions he got from all of them. He breathe before answering, "He fired me. Well, it's my fault. I cant blame him. It's my time to find a new journey, maybe going back home with family." No one asking further. They understand their boss so well. But they saw the bruise left on Leeteuk's lips and no one brave asking about it. Everyone wishes him luck and gives their last farewell to each others.

 

 

When Leeteuk needs to walk across the lobby to the entrance, he can hear people whispering. Probably curious why Leeteuk walking out with a box looking miserable with his hairs. Luckily, Heechul's clutch didnt hurt him but the punch left bruise on his lips; People more questioning about this. Did Leeteuk had a fight with his own boss?

 

Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter