Chapter 10

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to remind, Chapter 9 is the recent update after a long time so make sure read it before this chapter.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Where have you been?” Eunhyuk came running to him and grabs both his shoulders the moment Leeteuk came home. Leeteuk shocked and his body froze.

“Relax. I have something to deal with,” Leeteuk freeing himself from the grips.

“What something? You left your truck at the mart and she called me. Ahjumma there said to me that you went with someone in the luxury car. She said she’s pretty,” Leeteuk chuckles when Eunhyuk mentioned pretty.

He took a seat on the wooden bench outside their house and Eunhyuk joined him. “It was Heechul,” Eunhyuk scoffed disbelief and stares furiously at his brother.

“He did that to you and why are you crawling back to him?”

“No, I’m not. Listen. We were just met accidentally and he got business here,”

“What business?”

“About the sponsorship I told you before,” Eunhyuk covers his mouth like he can see where the conversation going to.

“Don’t tell me you-“ Before Eunhyuk continued, Leeteuk covers Eunhyuk’s mouth before he talked.

“Shut up. I- I d-did not beg for him, okay? I only showed him the way to Mr. Lee’s house. I never expected he has his retirement house in this village,” He let go of his hand on his dongsaeng’s mouth.

“Did you forget that I told you that there is new big hanok somewhere in the village after you came back here? So, that designer is the owner of the house. I see,”

Leeteuk ignored his dongsaeng and sighed. He put his elbow on his knees and palming his face. “I didn’t expect this,” Leeteuk whispers low.

“Huh?” Eunhyuk looks at Leeteuk. Leeteuk raised his head and shakes his head. “It’s nothing,”

Leeteuk raised from the seat. “I am going to rest. Don’t disturb me,” Eunhyuk whines because he could feel there is something bothering his brother.

“What?” Leeteuk groans annoyed.

“You hide something from me. That sigh,” Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows. Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Did your boss need something from you? No way I’m letting him!”

“No. It’s nothing, okay? Chill. I’m resting,” Leeteuk get into the house and ignores Eunhyuk who keeps pushing him with question.

///----////----///

 

“Aishh,” Heechul scooped back his black locks. “One month? Tsk. That’s funny,” Then his secretary knocks the door.

“Come in,”

“Boss, you have lunch meeting with the designer, and in an hour you have a meeting with a few investors  about the issues of you-know-what,” The new boy grinned. Heechul rolls his eyes.

A few investors on his publication has been in thought to withdraw because of his issues with Mr. Lee. That’s why Heechul needs so much Mr.Lee beside providing him amazing and wonderful clothes for his model. Heechul can’t deny that investors invest in his publication because of Mr.Lee’s work in his magazine.

Heechul is one of the first magazine in Korea that get Mr.Lee in one of his sponsorship. The old man never do it to anyone before but Heechul only, which has helped him to be in first place in fashion industry.

“Okay. But new boy,”

“Yes, boss?”

“Do I have any important schedule to do in the next one month?” The new secretary looks at his tablet which has Heechul’s schedule. Indeed, young boy used technology. That talking machine used his old notebook. Heechul smirks.

"Well, since the anniversary event just ended, you have no important schedule to attend unless the photoshoot and meeting about the concept for next magazine," His new secretary explained well and Heechul nods.

"No interviews about the anniversary?" Heechul asked.

The new boy grins again awkwardly. "Seems like.. no. Probably... hahaha because that humiliation-,"

"I know. Just shut up and get out from my room. Remind me later in one hour," Heechul turns around on his chair to stare at the city view from his window.

Heechul sighs again. “Leeteuk? Tsk. I hate how everything needs you in my life. Urghh! Arghh! Your whole existence is ing annoying!” Heechul furiously kicks the dustbin in his sight and whines annoyingly in his seat since no one in his room.

“That old man! Why he needs me to be there, living with Leeteuk?! Aish!,” He messes up his hair and just killing his time before the meeting by whining about Mr.Lee’s childish offer to him- that’s what Heechul thinks.

 

////——/////——/////

 

“What should we do now, Heechul ssi?” A young man asked Heechul who in deep thought while sitting in the middle of the meeting room.

“It’s your fault that the event turned out to be a disaster to your company and even Mr.Lee. You should take responsibility of this. We won’t hesitate to withdraw from your publication,” A middle age woman speaks out her dissatisfaction.

“I can’t believe that you avoided us for one week and we don’t want to waste our money on you. Your behaviour, your ignorant, tsk. No wonder Mr. Lee hates you,” Another investor continued.

Heechul amazingly right now is in deep of thought though all the voices in the meeting room annoyed him. He stares right into the wall and dazed.

"I will calm them down, boss," Leeteuk's voice clearly inside his head. Heechul smirks. Even after months, Leeteuk's shadows keep ghosting all over the office and in my head. Funny. Tsk. I will show him that I am not spoiled kids and I can run this company without his help. Heechul been talking to himself amidst the chaos.

"Yah, Kim Heechul! Are you listening to us?!" A older man wake him up. Heechul shows his mocking face and thats anger them more.

"I am leaving this office," One by one the investors starts to leave their seat. Only the young man still sit calmly on his chair.

 

 

BAM!!

 

 

Heechul slammed the table and everyone in the room pay attention to him.

Heechul chuckles and it doesnt help in calming them. "You ignorant man," One of them speaks again

Heechul raised his head and looks at them. "Give me one month. And I am sure you guys gonna wake up with news ‘MODA of Kim Heechul is collaborating again with Lee Designer’. Just one month and everything’s gonna be normal like before,” He gives his another signature confident smirks.

The investors look at each other and calming themselves again. Though Heechul is really a disrespectful man he can be trustworthy because of his amazing works. Heechul wont let Leeteuk ruined his company and he gonna proves it soon.

 


////——-/////——-////

 

 

“Kim Heechul ssi,” Heechul turns around and the young man who is one of his investors running towards him. They just finished their meeting and he is on his way back to his office room. The young man walks to him with a flirting smile. I know that smile. Urghh Heechul gives his best fake smile.

Heechul asked his secretary to leave them alone. "Yes, what can I do for you?" Heechul sounds cold.

“What’s with that cold tone?” The young man laughs.

“I’m busy so let me know what do you want now,”
The young man smiles and he took out something from his pocket. He hands it to Heechul.

“Oh? Business card? I see,” Heechul looks at the business card and there’s that man’s name. With Call me, XOXO written on i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter