Chapter 11

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyuk, help me to serve the rice. I will call Heechul. I am sure you don’t want to get a kick when waking him up,” Eunhyuk stares at his brother’s silhouette as the older go to Heechul’s room.

 

“Tsk, I thought you said you didn’t want to treat him like a king anymore,” Eunhyuk shakes his head as his hands scooped out the rice into a bowl.

 

Leeteuk knocks the door and opens slightly the door. He is shocked when Heechul suddenly appeared in his sight. “What?” Heechul growls and open the door wide.

 

Leeteuk stands up straight to act like he didn’t scared of Heechul like he used before. “The lunch is ready. You should eat,” Heechul gives his disgusted face and clicked his tongue as he crossed his arms on his chest.

 

Heechul wants to walk past Leeteuk but Leeteuk’s arm stopped him. “Let me go first. I have been walking behind you all this long as an assistant to respect you as a boss but I am not anymore. So, may I?”

 

Heechul gives his mocking smiles and steps aside. Like treating a girl, he let Leeteuk walks first. “You may,” He bows his head slightly and does the hand gesture.

 

They look at each other and Leeteuk smirks then walks away. When did he learn that?! How dare him! Heechul screams inside his head. While walking behind Leeteuk, Heechul mumbles a few cursed in low voice but Leeteuk could hear it. He laughs listening to his child alike boss. Wait, ex boss.

 

“Jjajang rice?” Heechul looks at Leeteuk. “Yeah. You are picky eaters but you like jjajang rice,” Leeteuk took his seat on the cushion and Eunhyuk sits opposite to him. Heechul still standing near the short table and looking down at the food. “I’m on diet,”

 

Eunhyuk looks up at Heechul with a hateful smirks. “What a joke,” and continue to dig his food. “Hyuk,” Leeteuk hissed in stern voice and the younger apologised and didn’t bother about Heechul.

 

“Heechul ssi, you should eat. You will use that energy to work tomorrow,”

 

“Aish, again with your work,” Heechul rolled his eyes. Leeteuk scoops a spoonful of rice from his bowl and stares at it. “I am so sorry for the rice. There are so many kids out there, hungry begging for food, eating trash from the bin and-,”

 

Heechul stopped Leeteuk as he pushes the spoon into Leeteuk’s mouth. He took a sit beside Leeteuk and starts to eat his food. “Shut up. I hate how you know my weakness with that statement,” Heechul took a spoonful and feed it into his mouth.

 

Well... it's good. Cant deny that I miss his cooking, Heechul whispers in his heart. He tried to act normally as he can. Eunhyuk chuckles when he saw how his hyung looks satisfied when watching Heechul eats his first bite.

 

“Yah kids,” Heechul called Eunhyuk with his full mouth. “Don’t you want to work with me? As my secretary?”

 

“Aka your slave? Hahahahaha. I’m comfortable here. Working on flexible time, I am the boss, I am the worker,”

 

“Slave? Do you see your brother as my slave?” Eunhyuk with pouting lips, nods. Heechul bites his lips in anger. Leeteuk looks at Eunhyuk and Heechul. Before any bickering starts he stops both adults.

 

“You two, please not bickering when we are eating. Heechul ssi, I told you to bear with my brother and not fighting with him. Hyuk, please,”

 

Eunhyuk finishes his bowl and stands up. He looks down at his brother. “I dont know why you keep backing him up when that man never appreciates your hard work,”

 

Heechul and Leeteuk suddenly in loss of words. Leeteuk focus back in finishing his food. Heechul stares into the bowl and stabs his rice with the spoon. Truthfully Heechul is holding himself from bursting his anger. The stabbing became faster and his eyes in tears. He cant hold it.

 

“I- I don’t understand. Why..? Why! Every single time! Everyone makes me into an antagonist every time with you!,” Heechul slams the table. He looks at Leeteuk.

 

When he fired him, Siwon stopped him but now there will be no one to stop him. He grabs Leeteuk’s shirt. Leeteuk could see Heechul’s tears. For the first time.

 

“Why no one ever like me! Why everyone likes you! I have money, Leeteuk! I have a look! But! But! why?! Siwon likes you, my parents keeps asking for you, Mr Lee adores you so much and now your brother? He humiliated me just now!!

 

Am I the villain? I just.. I just want to stand by myself. I want to make my magazine to be where it is now but why... people cant see that?,” Heechul’s tears flowing down his cheeks. The grips on Leeteuk’s collar loosen.

 

Heechul wipes his tears and go into his room. “Heechul-“ Heechul shut him off when he slammed the door.

 

Leeteuk let out a heavy sigh. The charismatic boss that he has been working with for five years, for the first time looks fragile and broken in front of him. He looks at the closed door and the bowl beside him.

 

Leeteuk smiles. “He will be hungry at the midnight,”

 

 


///———///———///

 

 

 

Heechul looks at his phone. He is waiting for midnight. He could hear Leeteuk’s voice from the outside. He pats his stomach as he is hungry. “That jjajang rice was delicious and that pink gummy rascal ruins it!” Heechul clenched his fist in anger.

 

“It’s getting late. And I haven’t eaten anything since morning. Urgh! I don’t care if it’s late or getting fat but I want to eat now!” Heechul growls and turns on the bed. Then he saw the light was turned off from the slit of the door.

 

“Finally!” Heechul slowly opened the door and peeked outside. He saw Leeteuk’s back as he is going into his room. He grasped when Leeteuk turns around looks at his direction. Heechul hides his face in the speed of light.

 

When he heard door was closed, he opened the door again and looks around. No Eunhyuk and no Leeteuk. He tip toeing to the kitchen and there was food cover at the kitchen top.

 

Yes! There is a food! It looks like pancake green onion. Heechul assumes Leeteuk might made it for their dinner. He took the plate and eat while standing.

 

"Hungry?" Heechul almost choked when Eunhyuk suddenly appeared. The older glares at him.

 

Eunhyuk didnt care and opened the fridge. He took two cans of beer. "Want to drink?" Heechul didnt answer but Eunhyuk put one can beside the plate and took only one can with him.

 

The younger walks away. Heechul peeked behind the wall and saw Eunhyuk go to the outside to the yard. He is in thought if he should join to drink and ask the younger to apologise to him or just going to the bed after drink one can alone in the dark kitchen.

 

 

 

 


Eunhyuk turns around when he heard the door closed. Heechul is walking towards the square wooden table bench on the yard where he is sitting while bringing almost five cans of beer and the pancake inside his mouth. Eunhyuk cant help but laughs.

 

“Yah! You should help your hyung!” Heechul murmured while his mouth is full. He then put the beers on the bench and munching the pancake.

 

“I’m sure you dont want to get hangover tomorrow. We got a lot works to do,” Eunhyuk sips his already opened can. Heechul then opened his can but due to the can rolling just now, it spurts out all over Heechul’s body.

 

Eunhyuk cant hold his laugh when Heechul cursed while wiping the liquid off his body. “Why did you drink then?”

 

“I am gonna drink one can only. Not all of these,” Heechul looks up and he could see the stars all over the dark sky. “Wah, I never see this much of stars in the sky,”

 

The older looks at Eunhyuk when he felt the younger is staring at him. “Why?”

 

“You look different when wearing the glass. Looks... kind,” Heechul tsk while sipping his beer. Heechul fixed the round glass on his face and tucked his black hair behind his ears.

 

“Why did you hate me?” Heechul bluntly asked.

 

Eunhyuk takes his time before answering his question. “Because of the way you treat my brother,” Heechul holding himself from interrupting as he wants to listen more from Leeteuk’s brother.

 

 

“He went home almost once a year only, everyday he needs to wake early to help with your hangover, dealing with your hot tempered. I just hate it. How he only took one day leave when grandma passed away. I don’t know why he could live like that for five years,” Eunhyuk told in calm voice. He didn’t know why he can be so calm though he hates the man who is drinking with him now. Alcohol influence maybe.

 

“You know what, I hate that so perfectionist Leeteuk. I did ask for him to do his works but day by day he turns it into a habit until everyone thinks he is that “perfect model of assistant” and I am that dictator kind of boss. I hate how people praised him, I hate how people all respect him so I did everything I can to take advantage of his per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter