Chapter 8

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul is relieved that everything is going well tonight after he officiated the gala night. The stage is in great condition. It is very huge stage because it is held in a theatre where they can fit a lot of celebrities and VIP guests. It has great lighting from every direction. The theme for the night is fire and ice theme. Some of the guests choose different of red colour shade for their dress and a few choose blue colour shade.

 

He also never missed to glance at Mr. Lee to see at his reaction on the event tonight. The older looks satisfied with everything, from the food to the performances.

His magazine also has launched a foundation with the collaboration with a few of organizations. That's one of the purpose of the event too. Heechul went to the end of the stage to give his speech and posed for a few photos. When he goes back to his rounded table and his seat which is beside Mr.Lee, the older whispers something into his ears.

 

"I heard Leeteuk helped convincing you to accept the idea of the foundation. Because you hate it at the first place," Heechul choked on his water while taking his drinks after his long speech. Luckily, he didnt spit it out.

 

"N-No, sir. Haha. What a nonsense rumor you heard, sir. Well, he has contributed partially on this new project but I deserve the credit for it too," Mr.Lee can only smile and they focus back on the stage.

 

Heechul knows Mr.Lee kind of dislike him a bit and acted coldly towards him. Maybe because of his outspoken or maybe a few other things. But the most things he doesnt understand is why Mr Lee is really attached to Leeteuk. Again. He hates everything about Leeteuk.

If wasnt for the sponsor, I wont do the party celebration for you. Urghh! Heechul cursing inside his mind.

 

 

 

Now, it's time for the birthday celebration for Mr Lee. The highlight of today event and the last one. Heechul thanks Siwon's God so much because there were nothing accident happens until the last one and he hopes it's going to end well.

Heechul will give his birthday wish for Mr.Lee. He takes out the paper from his blazer. It has Leeteuk's handwriting since he asked his ex secretary to write the most touching and sincered birthday wishes to the old man.

 

"Only old people wrote documents using hands. Urgh! Why your existence keep bothering me?!" Heechul mumbling it to himself before he turns to the mic.

 

He clears his throat, "It has been an honoured for our publication to hold this birthday party for Mr Lee before his retirement from fashion industry. Who doesnt know the beautiful aesthetic collections he did to those people who love fashion. Even myself and how it helps to contribute to the successful of our fashion magazine, MODA. I will be missing himself in the industry. Working together with him taught me a lot about fashion. Anyone can wear anything. Man or female can be in fashion. Because everyone is beautiful. That's make a fashion,"

Eveyone gives a loud of applause for his speech. He could guess that everyone feels touched with his words especially Mr Lee. Heechul meets his eyes with the older and he smiles to him. I did amazingly as always! Kim Heechul gives himself a confident smirk.

 

Mr Lee has come to the stage. He had gave his speech. Heechul is now standing at the center of the stage with Mr Lee. Everyone has their eyes on them. The media has prepared their camera to capture the special birthday party for the older.

 

"Let's get the cake out. The special cake for our Mr. Lee. It is exclusively been made for Mr Lee and it is a gift from Mr Kim personally," The emcee announced.

The staffs come from the backstage with a big cake. They need three people to bring it to the center of the stage. The cake is really huge and can afford to feed everyone in the hall. It has a few of exclusive decorations around it and 7 tiers. Everyone is awed at how pretty the cake looks. It feels waste to eat it. Mr Lee has shown interest to the cake even though he tried to his expressions. Heechul saw it and he felt proud the most tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One step...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two step...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone is getting excited and worried at the same time as the cake has slowly shaking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another step...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO!

ARGHHH!

 

Those are the reactions at the hall right now after the staff accidentally tripped on the loose floorboard, making the cake fly high in the sky and... landed on Mr. Lee's head. Heechul also got landed with a few creams on his hair, face and suits. But the older got most of it. The cameras stop flashing as they are also shocked with what's happening. Everyone cant utter any words especially Mr. Lee.

Siwon closed his mouth with his back of hand and his eyes turning bigger. Heechul, wiped the cream that landed on his face and started to realise what's happening. He went to the older.

 

"S-sir, a-are you.. alright?" The older hasnt removed any cream or cake from his almost bald grey hair. He doesnt reply or speak anything. The guests now are curious what's going to happen now. Heechul get his napkin from his jacket and wiped off the cream on the older's face. But... he messed it more. 'Dont!' 'Just leave it!' 'Dont make it worse!' That's what Heechul heard from everyone under the stage.

 

"Enough, Heechul," The old designer speaks. Heechul still wiping the cream all over his face.

 

"Enough, Kim Heechul!" He stops after being shouted. Heechul is panicked now. He can predict what will happen next. He is willing to get on his knees to beg for one more chance. But it's Kim Heechul. He never beg or get on the floor for anyone because of his ego.

 

"This is my worst birthday party ever. Lee Designer will stop sponsoring any clothes for Hee Magazine Publication from now on!" He speaks out loud while facing dazed Heechul. His eyes now is on the floor. He is embarassed and feels his pride get stomped by that old man. 

 

I wont beg.. I wont beg.. I wont! Heeechul keep repeating it in his head. Half of him wants to beg but still his ego win again. The older leaves the stage and eventually straight leaving the hall. The camera starts to flash again, capturing the humiliation night for his magazine event night. People one by one leaves the hall.

 

Siwon came to the stage and hugs Heechul. The pretty man didnt cry at all. He put his dirty forehead on the younger's shoulder and closes his eyes. He wishes everything is just nightmare.

 

"I wish someone will beg for him to take back his words, horse," Siwon heard that low voice. He wants to say someone's name but he thinks it isnt great time. He knows that man will beg with all his heart to stop Mr Lee and Heechul will never do that. Heechul turns his head to the ruined cake. "My 10 million won," He sighed.

Then he glares at the stupid floorboard. His heart burning looking at it. He pushed Siwon away and stomped his feet towards the loose floorboad. The staffs who are on the stage step away after looking at his furious steps.

 

"You stupid floor! You ruin everything! You ruin my life! You ruin my magazine because of your stupid loosen self!" He steps on it umpteenth times madly.

 

"Sir, stop!"

"Dont step on it!"

 

The employees keep warning him but he didnt stop. Suddenly...

 

 

 

 

 

PAAKKK!

 

 

 

 

Heechul's lower part of body got trapped into the hole when the floorboard fell through the space under the stage making him stuck in it. He got everyone's attention.

 

"! ! ! ! DAMN IT YOU LEETEUK! URGHHHH!" He is really pissed now. Is it some curse of Leeteuk? "Everything ruined because of you, stupid butthead! ARGHHH!" Heechul screamed his lung out ignoring the media, the guests and his employees looking at him.

 

Because of a man, Mr Lee hates him. Because of a man, he got humiliated tonight. Because of man; named Leeteuk.

 

On Monday morning, Heechul walks passed the lobby to the lift when everyone stops doing their works and keep staring at him. Heechul had put on sunglasses and hat today to cover his face. It became a big news the next morning of how disaster the gala night ended up. Heechul really shut off his phone from answering media.

 

Humiliation. He felt humiliated. Never in his life, he got this embarassing humiliation especially in public. He just hates everyone right now. Even Siwon.

 

Getting into the lift, Heechul stands at the corner of it. No one talking as they can feel the thick air inside that small space. But he can hear people typing on their phone. He knows they are talking about him.

 

Heechul chuckles before continue, "Having fun, huh? Seeing your boss getting humiliated th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter