Nine

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae didn't even remember who is Jiyong in his life but, Jiyong is brilliant enough because he said to Youngbae to just accept him as his friend and automatically becoming his best friends since they share the same age. 

A few minutes after Hanna went back home, Jiyong arrived. 

"Ri, sorry for being late. I have a sudden meeting with..." 

"It's okay hyung. Come in, Youngbae hyung is waiting for you to have dinner together." Seungri cut off his sentence and dragged him inside.

"Whoah, there's a lot of food here. Did Hanna cook this? I should marry her instead." and Jiyong earns a hit from Youngbae on his . 

"Jiyong-ah, why are you so flat?" he laughed "Look at Ri, he got big , so fluffy to be slap" 

"Hyung!!!" Seungri pouted 

"I cooked all these hyung. Youngbae didn't let Hanna touch the stove" Seungri said shoving a bowl of rice in front Jiyong. 
"Plus, Hanna is not suitable for you." 

Seungri said that making Youngbae burst into laughter.

After that, three of them laying on the sofa in front of the big screen TV watching movies that have been played one after another since evening. Jiyong is half sleeping while Youngbae seems like already fall in his daydream. Seungri already drowns in his medical notes. Suddenly Youngbae breaks the silence. 

"Seungri? Can I ask something?" 

"Neh, hyung. What is it?" Seungri replied placing his books beside 

"I think I'm ready to listen to your... I mean our story." Seungri at first hesitates to tell the story because he knew how bad his hyung had a seizure during the past days and months even when he was awake from comatose. 

Seungri and few other doctors were having their late lunch after another chaotic scene in the ER. As usual, laughing and talking to each other, well Seungri is the youngest and the most talented specialist in the hospital plus, his charming and cheerful personality makes everyone happy to be by his side. After half way eating, he heard emergency calls, calling for neurosurgery team but maybe he didn't focus about it he didn't feel anything. After he finished his lunch and he wanted to return to his room, the nurse who monitors Youngbae called him. 

"Yeoboseyo, Dr Lee. Can you come up to level 12 now? Something had happened." without wasting time, he rushed there. 

"Dr Lee, the nurse said you're Dong Youngbae's guardian, that's why I told her to call you. Maybe.. um.. what's your relationship with him?" Dr Park asked in hesitate 

"He's my long lost hyung. What happened to him? I visited him this morning he was okay" 

"He had a serious seizure just now that made him choked his breath. Somehow I need to attach the sensor to monitor his brain because he seems couldn't get any memories from the past but only the recently things" he explained and Seungri nodded right away. He doesn't need any further information, well, he's a doctor.

"You can go and see him. I excuse first." they both exchanges bowed and Seungri enter the room, he saw his hyung is awake and trying to scratch the sensors at his temple. Hurriedly he walked fast and held his hand.

"Hyung, don't..." he warned his hyung softly, afraid that the elder might shock. 

"They're going to monitor your brain for a day or so" Seungri smiled 

"Ah, mianhae. I forgot about it. It's too itchy, sticking here. I don't like." Seungri let out a little chuckle 'hyung, you're never being this childish before. You always take care of me like Mama did.'

"Did you remember anything?" Seungri asked

"I don't know, the last thing I remember my head pulsing and my eyesight blurry. Well it does aching a bit here" he holds the back of his head and Seungri noticed his breath is slow and shaky.

"Sleep hyung. You must be really exhausted. Let's make a deal, you sleep and I go to work. After I end my shift, I'll bring your favourite food, okay?" 

"That's sounds good."

"Okay, now rest well" Seungri tucked his hyung under the blanket. "Remember don't touch that sensor, okay, if it's lost contact with your skin, it'll leave the doctor who's monitoring you having a heart attack." Seungri made a slight old-school joke but Youngbae seems already dozed off. 

"I-uhm... it's not I don't wanna tell you hyung, but are you sure?" Seungri asked while throwing his sympathy eye looks towards Youngbae. Jiyong made a slight move to sit on his in front of the two.

"I wouldn't know anything if I don't push it right? I need to know who am I and what kind of hyung I am to you until you grew up becoming a specialist." 

'Hyung~~you wasn't this broken before.' 

"Ri, maybe Bae is right." Jiyong touched his knee

After a few minutes battling either telling or not, Seungri finally tells his past memories, I mean their memories. Different from what Seungri expected, Youngbae seems immersed with the stories even he can't remember any of them. But, he tries to relate to it. Gladly, Youngbae wasn't attacked by any seizure or something and not even whining headache. 

The next morning, after Jiyong leaving for work, Seungri has done making breakfast also cleaning the house - even he hired a maid already, the clock showed 11:30 am and he feels uneasy but he ignored it. When he was about to go and wake up his hyung, he heard a loud thud from inside the bedroom.

"Hyung?!" he rushed in and luckily the door wasn't locked 

"Hyung!!!" he screamed as he saw Youngbae curling beside the bed, his muscle spasms and seems like he's having trouble to breathe, grabbing his head, clutching his chest. After a few minutes, he seems getting calmer and Seungri helped him to get on the bed. 

"Sorry for troubling you. I should've has called you earlier but my voice doesn't want to cooperate with me." Youngbae spoke as Seungri wipes away the sweat from the incident later. 

"I'm not accepting your sorry hyung. It's my job to take care of you right?!" Seungri smiled

"Are you hungry? seems like you're already taken your bath. So, let me feed you okay? Later you need to have a very good rest." Youngbae just nodded because he's kinda tired

"You're not working today?" Youngbae asked slow 

"Nope, I'm off duty for 3 days" 

hmmm, well that was weeks ago. 

Day by day passed by, Youngbae is getting better and slowly, he began to remember some important things. And he's rarely getting any seizure. That's enough to make Seungri, Hanna and Jiyong happy but worried at the same time. Afraid that he will remember the bad moment he was cursed hardly and when Lee Appa disowned him as his son through phone calls a few years ago. As Hanna planned, she wanted to bring Youngbae back to their house - Lee's family, to have a complete family dinner. Even Seungri wasn't sure about it but Youngbae said, he really wanted to meet Lee Appa. Since he discharged from hospital, there are few times Lee Eomma went to the apartment he's staying. He's begun to be comfortable since then. He felt sorry for forgetting having such a nice mom. But, none of them talked or even mentioned about Lee Appa. Since they never mention about him, it made Youngbae very curious meeting his dad. There's something funny in this story. ^_^ ;D
His dad, also curious about Seungri's sudden move into his own apartment and the missing in action of his wife but he never comes to his sense to think about Youngbae. I don't know how much he hates that poor man that makes him doesn't have any idea to think of him. 

"Hanna-ya, can you pick up Youngbae? I need to replace Dr Koo for the residents weekly briefing session." Seungri talks in hurry walking to the seminar room through the phone. 

"Ah, alright then. I'll ask Daesung oppa to drop by before he sends me home." 

"Aren't you drive on your own this morning?" 

"Hehehe, nope! I have Daesung oppa to drive for me now." she keeps laughing in a cheerful tone. 

"Okay, whatever it is. Pick him first. I need to go. Bye" 

"Eoh, bye oppa. Saranghaeee~~" 

"Nado, wait for me later." Seungri cut the line with a smile. 'Is she's dating that eyeless guy? I hope she's not but he's a nice hyung to me' Seungri talked to himself. 

--

"Anybody home?" Hanna said while walking into the apartment with Daesung 

"We're here Hanna-ya," Jiyong answered from inside the room

"Oh?! What happened?" she was shocked looking at Youngbae who is laying on the bed covered with sweat. 

"Seizure again but I don't think it's bad since he just blackout for few minutes" 

"Hyung? Should I call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter