Thirteen

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning honey" Youngbae interrupted the conversation "Eoh, you wake up early today Ri?!" He smiled

Youngbae takes his seat beside his beloved, one and only maknae. He starred at his side profile.

'It feels like it was only yesterday, you were there comforting that everything will be okay when I lost everything. Please be strong Seungri-ah. I miss your foolish jokes, clingy attitude and your contagious smiles' 

Seungri turned to fave his hyung who was staring at him no even blinking. He looks into his hyung's eyes and he can see the sadness in there.

"Hyung...?" Seungri let out in a soft tone, making the elder collect himself from drowning in his daydream. 

"Hmm?" 

"Are you okay?" 

"Uh, ne ne. I'm okay" Youngbae stretch out his hand and hold Seungri's chubby hands "Your hands so cold... fever again?" 

"Ani..." 

"Don't lie. You're terribly worst in lying" the elder added while touching his cheeks and forehead. 

"Finish your breakfast and eat this. I don't want your fever to get worsen okay?!" Hyorin pushed the medicine cup near his glass. 

"Gomawo noona" he returned with a smile. 

"Arraseo! Cutie maknae," she laughed pinching his nose. "Yeobo, I'll drop by the supermarket before coming home later neh. Need to restore the fridge since our panda here already started to eat almost all the time" Hyorin throw a silly smile 

"Want me to pick you up later?" 

"It's okay. I'll go by myself. Don't worry too much okay?!"

After finished his breakfast, Seungri helped Hyorin clean the kitchen as she's in a hurry to go work. He saw his hyung send off his wife, a short but warm hug and sweet peck on her lips 

"Yeobo, Seungri is here. behave." Hyorin said slow but still can be heard because the door hallway echoed the sound till it can be heard to the kitchen. 

Seungri wipes off his hand and slowly walk towards the couch and heard Youngbae was speaking on the phone, he knows that the guys on the line are his Jiyong clingy hyung. A few moments later, his hyung joined him there watching the tv series shown on tv. 

"Jiyong is coming with one of my friends back then when I was in college" he uttered and Seungri only nodded. He doesn't want to know who. It's very hard to hear his soft and sweet voice since that terrible moment. Youngbae knows he couldn't do anything, hmm erase that. He can do something but he just can't see his little one in pain. So just let his dongsaeng heal as time passed by. Tbh, he doesn't care if it'll take a year? two or three more. He can't bear to see him in pain. Youngbae is too immerse with the show. After almost half an hour,

"Hyung, I'm going out for a while," Ri said slow almost can't be heard

"Where are you going? It's cold outside and you still have fever" 

"Just a moment, I won't take a long time. Just a walk to the store across the road" he said wearing the thick jacket. 

"I'll go with you."

"Ah... ani hyung. It's okay. You said Jiyong hyung is coming. What if he arrives later?" 

"Neh, arrasseo. Take care and come back fast" he pats the younger's head 

Youngbae feels it's weird because its been months, Ri didn't go out ALONE by himself. And he shrugged the thoughts by thinking maybe he needs to give space to let the boy recover from his sickness. Seungri walked out from the apartment lobby and walks freely towards the store. He climbed up the trail to cross the road safely and walk down at the other side of the road. Of course, he needs to use it since its a capital road and a busy one. Slowly he pushed the door and walks in the store, greeted by the friendly cashier. He strolls around the shop for almost 5 minutes before grabs his favourite strawberry milk and walks toward the cashier BUT, he saw a "familiar" guy who paid his stuff standing in front of the cashier. 

'That... isn't he... that...' "Argh!!" he groaned under his breathe while grabbing his head, closing his eyes tightly. 'Ahh, what's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? I'd take my medicine as usual' 'breath Seungri breathe! Calm down!' he was already sweating and shaking. Hurriedly he pays his items

"Sir, are you okay? You're sweating like a bucket" the cashier asked

"I-i-i'm okay." he stuttered and hurriedly pay, walking out from the store. 

Unluckily, the "familiar" guy he saw just now was standing at the trail stairs. 
'Brace yourself Seungri and go home fast!! Don't make hyung worried again' he thought in his mind before he continues his step. Fate is on his side because he passed the guy without any problem. As he arrived, he pressed the passcode, push the door and slammed it close harshly making Youngbae and Jiyong also TOP who were chatting at the kitchen island startled. They heard someone's breathing so fast more like wheezing. 

"Seungri? What's..." before he could continue his question he saw his dongsaeng sitting behind the door sweating and seems scared maybe he just saw ghost?! 

"RI!!!" he screamed as he runs towards the boy 

"H-h-h...yung..." he pulled the hem of his hyung's shirt while catching his breath.

"YA! YA-SEUNGRI WHAT HAPPENED? HEY, C'MON LOOK AT ME. WHAT'S WRONG?" he was terrified when Seungri's eyes didn't focus and about to complete shut. He slowly slaps his cheeks, wiping off the sweat. 

"JI.. JIYONG! help me!!" Youngbae shouted

"Ri.. SEUNGRI! Look at me. Open your eyes" and he heard footsteps coming in 

"Calm down Bae, what's wrong?" Jiyong asked followed by his friend behind 

"I don't know. He can't catch his breath so sudden" 

"TOP! Top hyung... help him!!! ppali!" Jiyong dragged that tall and charismatic guy towards Ri

TOP walks towards the siblings and hurri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter