Ten

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae has been waiting for nearly an hour now. He doesn't know what to do. He keep wandering outside the ER, waiting nervously. Later, Dr Kim walked out and greet him.

"How's my dongsaeng doc?" 

"I don't know how this can happened to him as a specialist doctor. I hope you'll stay strong for your brother." Dr Kim stated making Youngbae tears fall down right away.

"Dr Lee is in coma now. He's overdosed painkiller that made his brain lacked of oxygen. I'm pretty sure he was out more than 15 minutes before you were found him and brought him here. Somehow, his heart stopped twice while we're saving him just now. His body is really weak" 

"W-w-will he wake up soon? There's nothing wrong with his brain right? No amnesia or whatsoever right?" Youngbae asked desperately. 

"It depends on him. If he's strong enough, he can fight it and he will wake up very soon. I hope so but we'll find out once he regains his consciousness later. Please be strong and pray for him. He's already moved to ICU. You can visit him but you can't get inside. I'll leave first" Dr Kim bowed before he left.

Youngbae followed the nurse heading to Seungri's place and it broke his heart in million pieces seeing a long tube connected to the ventilator to help his dongsaeng breathing properly. IV drip in his left hand together with pulse oximeter clipped at his thumb. His white milky chest can't be seen clearly because of the electrocardiogram (ECG) wires are almost everywhere. 

"Sir, are you waiting for this patient?" a nurse approached him. Quickly he wipe off his tears

"Ye-yea, I'm his elder brother" 

"The waiting room is at that side, you can wait for him inside there. There's a couch, you can wait for him there. Its better than standing here for all nights." 

"Aah, thank you." Youngbae then walked towards the mentioned room and it's connected to Seungri's bed only the thick glass door that separate them. He end up sleeping there without thinking to inform others. He forgot actually. 

The next morning, Neo-eul comes in with Dr Kim and it stuttered Youngbae she knew him. 

"Dr Lee still in the same condition. There's still no sign of him waking up or aware of his surrounding." 

"Youngbae-ssi, please be strong okay. He's been fighting all this time with you, for you. He needs you know." Neo-eul said. 

"Thank you, but how did you know me?" Youngbae replied

"Don't you remember the lady that always visits you when you were hospitalized here? That lady also your doctor." She smiled

"Ah, I'm sorry about that. You seems different. I don't recognized. Sorry again." 

"Ani, gwenchana. Have you tell Hanna about Seungri?" 

"Ne, I just called her before you came in just now." there's a strange silent for a moment before Youngbae continue. "Hmm, doc I don't know how should I say this, but will he wake up?" 

"He will. I believe in him. He's our strong leader here, he doesn't even show his soft and weak side in front of us. Never. But, it's been a while I worked with him so, I know that he's actually a spoil brat that need someone to cling to, to handle him, to scold him. He just like a kid trapped in adult body. He once told me that he never had the chance to explore the world because of studies. He needs our support and we must give him that. Pray for him okay?" Neo-eul bowed and left. 

Few minutes later, Hanna arrived together with their parents. Lee Eomma broke into tears as soon as she saw her son lying on the hospital bed. She never expect to see his son like this and Hanna trying to sooth her even she's also broke into tears. Well, they both really close to Seungri. Lee Appa? He just standing outside the waiting room looking from the other glass window with no expression painted on his face. 

"Oppa..." Hanna tried to say something but she can't. Youngbae quickly hugs her. 

"Seungri will be okay. We need to be strong for him. He's fighting now" 

Later, Youngbae walked outside and stand beside his father. Without looking at him, Youngbae said

"Appa, it's okay if you hate me that much because I'm not even your son. I would like to say thank you for rising me up until then, and I'm sorry for being a stubborn son to you." he stop because tears is threatening to fall
"It's okay for me to not have a father besides me because my dad already passed away long time ago but not Seungri. Please don't punish Seungri like this. He need your love. A fatherly love so that he will keep fighting in there and wake up soon. I don't know what happened between Appa and Seungri but I hope Appa can forgive him. He's been being so though as the eldest son of the family for years. I promise I won't appear in front of your eyes anymore after this. Thank you Mr Lee, I appreciate everything you've done to me." Youngbae bowed 90 degree towards his dad and he walked by towards the emergency staircases. 

Seungri walked in his room after telling Jiyong to take care of Youngbae. He closed the door and slowly walked towards his bed and let his body fall freely on the comfy bed of him. He tried to sleep because his head is really hurt and its achin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter