Eleven

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day, Seungri scolded his father and Youngbae promised to not see him again. Mr Lee started to feel the emptiness in his family. His wife wasn't that cheerful like before every time he comes back home from work. Hanna rarely comes back home now because she prefers to overnight at her brother's place. 

"I'm home" he greets but no one answer

"Eoh, yeobo. Dinner is ready, let's eat together" Mrs Lee said while serving food on the table 

"Only us?" he asked without intonation 

"Ne" Mrs Lee answered sound sad. "Hanna said she already promised her brother to cook something for him" 

Both the married couple so-called enjoying their dinner but it was so quiet. Usually, the dining area filled with Seungri loud teasing her little sister, erase that. He dissed her little sister a lot. haha. Hanna will be the spoiled brat begging to her father to help her. 

"Yeobo... don't you want our son to come back here?" Mrs Lee started and Mr Lee smashed the spoon on the table harshly making his wife startled. 

"Don't ever dare to mention about any of them" he said controlling his anger 

"I know you missed them too. Enough, past is past. I know they're already grown up and working and earning on themselves but they also need the love from a dad, completing their life." 

"ENOUGH! I don't wanna listen about it anymore" he said it out loud and left the table. 

--

"Yeoboseyo, Hanna-ya" 

"Oh, ne eomma. Why did you call me early morning like this?" And it was only 5:30 a.m.

"I feel not well since last night. Can you bring me to the hospital? Your appa seems still angry at me." 

"Eomma!?! What happened? Ommo, wait. I see you in 30 minutes okay." Hanna ends the call and rushed to prepare herself. 

Meanwhile, Youngbae is in the kitchen preparing his practice bag, shocked when he saw Hanna running around the house finding her kinds of stuff. 

"Hanna, what's wrong? Where are you going at this hour? It's still early" 

"Eomma. She called me saying that she's not feeling well. I need to bring her to the hospital" 

"Mwo?!" 

Youngbae decided to accompany Hanna because he knows, Hanna won't be that calm to drive. She always overacting and worried even only a small accident happened. 

"I told you no need to rushed over or worried. I'm okay see. My body just feels sore" 

"Tell me, who won't worry when you freaking call me early morning? Things you never do so." Hanna pouted. Youngbae just walking in silent behind the two. Suddenly,

"HYUNG?!" he heard someone calling for him. He looks around but no one even pays attention to him. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Are you sick?" Seungri asked as he stopped running from the 2nd floor just now, panting, catching his breath. Before Youngbae can answer him, 

"Eomma??" he caught her mom's figure a few feet apart from where he's standing. 

and the scene there, end up like that. as usual typical story. 

Time skip to where Youngbae is one of the dancing finalists, no... that was a year ago.
He's the dancing judge for the Dancing Korea reality show now. He's been known as the harsh judge despite his sweet face and voice. Why? Uhm, well maybe something makes him stress but nobody knows. He's a very secretive person when it comes to his personal life. Although he has lots of fans, the fans never know his private life. His house, his parents (well he's an orphan so that's not a big deal), his siblings or whatever it is EXCEPT his wife, the model Min Hyorin or her real name was Jung Eun-ran. They both got married last 3 months. That was because Hyorin's agency wanted to reveal to the media and the public. If not, I don't think he will tell everyone. It was the happiest time for him and his family; minus his step dad - Nothing can compare the happiness he felt that time. BUT not today. 

Youngbae came back from the show pre-recording, obviously tired. As he pressed the door pass code, Hyorin greet him with wide smile. That makes he feel a bit lighter maybe (?)

"Is everything went well today?"

"Neh, just as usual. Have you cooked?" Hyorin nodded and pull his husband's hand walk towards the table but Youngbae suddenly stopped in the middle and sadly looking at his dongsaeng's bedroom door. 

"Has he had his lunch?" Youngbae asked. Hyorin only afford to shook her head and pointed at the breakfast plate belongs to him which is still untouched. He knows hat he must'n eat his medicines yet.

Both of them, walk towards the room. Hyorin knocks the door but she knows, she won't get any answer from the person inside. Her husband just tell her to get inside. They were greeted with dimmed almost dark room.

"Ri? Let's eat something, noona brought your favourite food. Let's eat together okay?" Hyorin said soft and sweet, followed by Youngbae behind her

"Ri...? Seungri-ya.." she called again and they heard sobbing sound but the bed is empty. 

Where is Seungri? They look around them but there's no sign of him there. Youngbae hurriedly approach the end of the bed and he found his dongsaeng curled his body almost like a ball and crying like the world is ending tomorrow. He knows that he must be dreamed about that awful moment again. Hyorin put the tray on the nightstand while Youngbae slowly, try to call him. Remember no direct skin touch with him. 

"Ri... it's hyung. Hyung is here. Hyorin noona too. You're safe okay?! Can I touch you?" Youngbae kneeling beside him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter