Eight

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He can't think right, now. He's getting curious about Ri when he saw the picture. 

--

"Oppa!! Good morning. You told me last night that Youngbae oppa will discharge today. I'll go and pick him up okay? I already take an off day.. ehehehe" said Hanna in a very cheerful tone that makes Seungri giggle listening to his dongsaeng voice.

"Ne, morning. Seems like you ignored me already ha? Did you love Youngbae oppa more than me now? I didn't even sleep last night you know.. aigoo" Seungri teased

"Aaa~~ oppa!" Hanna pout and Seungri know well his sister

"Don't you dare to pout like that ha. I'll settle everything about Youngbae oppa. Just come here after lunch, around 2. But how can Appa give you day off huh?"

"Hello.. this is Lee-Han-Na okay! Of course, I know how to do it." Hanna laughed

"When you going to grow up and be matured Hanna-ya" Seungri slap his forehead but before she could reply, a nurse comes in Seungri's room and there's patient waiting for him.

"Oppa--" she sighed
"There must be an emergency."

Seungri runs as fast as he can following the nurse and he didn't realize that he's heading towards Youngbae's room.

"HYUNG!!" Seungri shouts as he saw Youngbae holding his head, grabbing his hair harshly.

"Hyung... what's wrong?" Seungri hugged him and asked the nurse to give the pain killer through his IV Drip.

After a few minutes, Youngbae seems a bit calm and he's shaking quite hard and even sweating.

"Lay down hyung. It's okay. I'm here."

'He must remember something' Seungri thoughts alone

"Hyung... did you remember something?" Seungri asked, holding his hand after he saw Youngbae already calmed down and Youngbae nodded weakly.

"I saw a tall guy, he's so charismatic and we're talking like he's my closest friend. I don't know him and the place is weird... I think it's not here." Youngbae tells his dream and seems like his breath starts to find its phase. 

Seungri takes the damp towel and wipes all the sweats that caused Youngbae's shirt wet a bit. Youngbae starred at Seungri's handsome yet cute face and he smiled makes Seungri blushed. Youngbae lifts his hand and touches Seungri's cheek.

"Hmm?" Seungri stopped wiping his chest and look into Youngbae's eyes but then, Youngbae gets a pain strike again.

"Hyung~~ keep calm and breathe properly." Seungri professionally tells his hyung to calm down. Well, he's the specialist. 

'Hyung... you're not this weak before. Please, I still need you to guide me, to nag at me for being childish. I miss that so much hyung' Seungri thoughts while caressing his hyung's cheeks and slowly Youngbae drove to sleep, it makes Seungri smile. 

Suddenly, his phone vibrates. 

"Dr Lee..." before the ER department's nurse continue her words Seungri replied

"Ne, I'm going now" 

Seungri wrote something on a piece of paper and slide it under the coaster at the side table, kiss his hyung's forehead before leaving. 

He then rushed to ER and he greeted with a road accident victim lying lifelessly on the bed that covered with blood. He throws his white coat, loosens his tie, put on his masks and gloves before focusing on the patient. 

"Ahjussi? Ahjussi, can you hear me?" he called the patient while checking his pulse that's really low but it still there. 

After 20 minutes of battling, the patient finally surpassed his critical state. 

"Dr, here's the CT Scan result." 

"Thanks, Mi-ah-ssi." He scans through the result and then Neo-eul slapped his . 

"Ya!" Seungri whined 

"That's because you're standing in the middle of the hallway" Neo-eul laughed 
"What's that? Is it that ahjussi-'s? Omo?!?!?" 

He passed the paper to Neo-eul and walks towards the counter since the nurse called him for help. The ER seems quite peaceful but then, one of the 119 rescue team comes in bringing a 6-years-old girl. Before Neo-eul moves his second steps, Seungri grab her hand

"I'll go and get her" he smiled and walks towards the girl. 

"Hey, beautiful little girl, what can Oppa help you?" he squat beside the bed with a wide smile. 

"She's a hit and run victim. There's a bike passed by literally beside her and I saw she jumped to the roadside. There's no outer wound but she whined that her hand can't move. I think maybe she sprained her hand." the rescue team guy said while Seungri examines the girl. 

"Say a-" Seungri check

"Can you lift your hands?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter