Fourteen

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 6 am and it's raining cats and dogs outside. The cold yet warm weather is the best condition to sleep under the blanket. Hyorin woke up as her phone vibrated because of alarm. She starred at her dongsaeng who sleeping very very very soundly. Like a baby. 

"Sleep more Hyunnie" she whispered and pat his chest when she sees the boy whimpers as she loosens the hug. She pulled the blanket and tugged the boy under it. She stands and walks to the bathroom after that. 

"No! No! Please don't." Seungri mumbled in his sleep, eyes still shut. A few moments later, Hyorin comes out and she saw her dongsaeng struggling in his sleep. 

"Seungri-ah, baby wake up! What's wrong huh? Hey wake up" She shook that small body but as the boy opens his eyes, he was shocked to death. He was scared as hell making he pushed his noona until she falls and unluckily, her head kissed the edge of the small drawer beside the bed. Seems not so bad but it turned a bit swollen.

"HAJIMA!!!!" Seungri shouted from the side of the bed he was sleeping earlier, crying and hugging his feet close to his chest, his left hand holding his head... erase that, shielding his head. 

Bearing the stinging sensation at her forehead - it's not bleeding, "Ri..." Hyorin speaks out but Ri voice cut his' with a louder tone

"HAJIMA!! NO! NO!" followed by a crying voice. 

And then, they both interrupted by the harshly opened door. Seungri is shivering scared. Yes, he wasn't completely healed from that awful incident a few months ago. Youngbae stepped in and he saw his wife crying but the first thing his pure eyes caught is the bruised on her's forehead. He grabbed Hyorin's wrists and pulled her to sit on the couch at the other side of the room. 

He slowly approaches his dongsaeng and tried to hold him but the boy shifted his body further from him. 

"Seungri-ya. It's me your hyung. Youngbae hyung here." he said but Seungri didn't answer still hugging his head crying. Youngbae tried hard for almost 10 minutes, persuading his dongsaeng until Seunghyun or the TOP guy arrived. 

"Ri, hey... look at me," he said slow and Seungri slowly opens his eyes to see the owner of the voice. Youngbae can see the fright in his poor little brother's eyes. It hurts. Very hurt! 

"Hyung...? HYUNG?!" he hugged Youngbae

"Hyung, help me! I'm scared" he hugs the elder so tight until Youngbae can feel what the younger feels and he hugs Seungri back 

"It's okay. I'm here. They won't hurt you. In fact, they can't touch you now and even see you. Shhh, don't cry. Hyung is here. I won't leave you" 

'Ri-ah, your fever still not going down' he thought inside as he feels the younger's body still hot. TOP helps Youngbae lift the panda-like boy lay on the bed again. 

"Why don't you call the nurse or any doctor?" TOP asked sternly while placing his white coat the end of the bed and rolling up his sleeves. Without any answer from the couple, or more precise he doesn't want to wait for any answer since he knows he won't get it. He stretches his hand and touches the younger's forehead checking his fever before sticking in the thermometer in Seungri's ear. His fever still there and TOP wonder how he can sleep well but he shrugged it off and push the emergency button calling for the nurse. 

After injecting various types of drugs into Seungri's IV line, of course, it makes him drown in his sleep deeper. TOP takes a tray with him and joins the couple at the couch. As he sat his ,

"Lemme clean your wound," he said and Youngbae helps his wife to sit near the hyung making it's easier. 

"Yeobo, please don't ask Riri anything about this. He didn't intend to do this." Hyorin said because her lovely husband looks very worried. Yeah, he loves his wife so much. He smiled and nodded his head assuring the beautiful lady.

"Well Bae..., don't worry too much. I'll help him, help you."

"I thought he's getting better when he started to open up to us, speaks to us and even wanting to hang out together. He was slowly changed to a happy person past weeks." he sighs

"Bae, he has PTSD which it takes so many times to return back to a normal person. From months, years and some even not recovered until their last breath. I wasn't praying it'll happen to Ri but it's a fact. We need to help him to help himself, walking out from that darn stupid trauma" TOP replied. "Let's wait until his fever gone and I'll take his case fully. I promised to myself to make sure he recovers and return back here to this hospital as Dr Lee, not a patient anymore. I have very high hopes" 

"But... hmm... let say if he's not 100% heal, what will happen?" Hyorin asked and Youngbae squish her hands tight

"I have no answer for it. It depe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter