Seven

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dr Lee, patient aged middle 50, lost consciousness, her vital stable." said the nurse while handing him the health chart and both of them walked towards the patient 

"Hwanjabun? hwanjabun? Can you hear me?" Seungri calling the patient and she just nodded weakly. Seungri continues checks the ahjumma and tells the nurses to do some examine and refer him later for further medication. 

Suddenly, another patient arrived at the ER 

"Dr Neo-ul, patient collapse after his heart stops beating and approximately having 5 chest pains before that." the nurse said 

"Cardiac arrest!!" another nurse shout and Neo-ul quickly do CPR on the patient

"Get Dr Lee now!" she shouted

At this rate, the patient seems in a very dangerous state and only the specialist can handle this case, the only heart specialist in the ER is Seungri. Within a minute Seungri approach the patient and his feet froze for seconds as he saw the patient lying lifelessly on the bed with the intubation tube long down in his trachea.

"Dr Lee!" shouted one of the nurses because the patient is at the edge of his life by now. 

Seungri stuttered at the sudden voice and quickly do his job. After minutes of struggling to save the so-called patient, as usual, he did it well and the patient was moved to the ICU. Seungri then lifelessly walked out from the ER and he met with CL. 

"Dr how's my friend?" CL suddenly walked towards him and hold his hand.

Seungri acts damn professional when it comes to dealing with patients' relatives.

"Your friend now stable but we need to move him to ICU to continue giving full attention as his heart barely beating and it needs the help of the machine. Do pray for your friends." Seungri then bowed a bit and left the scene. 

What a tiring thing to end a whole night shift by having a critical patient. He should continue to study the case before but, his teammate said he already working for the whole night so they just practically chase Seungri to go home and rest. They know if they don't chase him, Seungri might have another OT after working for 54 hours. 

It's 11 am. Instead of return to his room and change his clothes, Seungri walks around the hospital heading to the cafe and as usual, he'll greet everyone and obviously, the whole hospital knows him as the most cheerful doctor. 

"Good morning Dr Lee, can I take your order?" the barista greet him

"Give me chocolate shake, a small one and ..."

'What is hyung's fave' Seungri thinks for a while

"hot latte" he finished his order and take a look at his handphone while waiting for the order. Later on, he takes the drinks and walks toward his hyung's room. 

"Morning hyung" Seungri greet Youngbae as he steps in the ward

"Oh, morning Ri. Finished your work already?" Youngbae asked with a big smile and Seungri nod as the reply.

"Latte for hyung. Careful it's hot" Seungri passed the cup

"Gomawo dongsaeng" 

Seungri froze as he heard the word "dongsaeng' from his hyung. It's been years, many years since the last time he heard that word and today, God gives him another chance to hear them again. 

"Seungri do you want anything? If hyung can settle my work early, I'll drop by the stall and buy something for you" Youngbae said while picking up his books on the table. Meanwhile, Seungri is lying on his stomach on the comfy bed reading comics. 

"Anything hyung. I don't care, as long as hyung buy for me" Seungri replied with chuckle. He knows well that his hyung really spoil him.

"Aigoo Youngbae-ah, you should stop spoiling Ri by buying anything anytime you go out. He's going to be a spoiled brat later on." their Appa teasing Seungri

"Appa! How dare~ you... hyung will still buy for me right?" Seungri whining

"Ne, hyung will buy for you. Geokjongmaseyong~~~" Youngbae imitate his aegyo and earned a death glares from his dongsaeng. 

"Ri? Seungri... are you okay? Hey~~" Youngbae try to catch Seungri attention after he said some words but Seungri seems daydreaming to the dreamland ignoring him. 

"Why did you cry?" Youngbae noticed single tears fall from his panda eyes, he quickly pulls Seungri and hugs him, caressing his back. 

Youngbae left dumbfounded as he saw Seungri cries in front of without knowing the real reason. He also doesn't know why, looking at Seungri, being at his side, he feels like home but there's none in his memories that can show who is Seungri to him. No matter what, he still feels close to Seungri. 

"Mianhae hyung, I stained your clothes with my tears" after few minutes he lost himself in Youngbae's embrace, Seungri moved his body a bit from him.

"Why did you cry? Did someone break your heart? Or maybe your girlfriend reject you?" Youngbae asked playfully ruffling the younger's hair making him smile 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter