Five

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We... I mean, I still stay in Gwangju and handling my dad's vegetable farms. And I also the vegetable supplier for your Dad's ramen restaurant." Jiyong replied 

"Uhm, I guess that's why Youngbae hyung find you to find us when he knew we've moved out," Seungri replied 

Honestly, Jiyong doesn't know what to talk to Seungri because he really has no idea and what doctors usually talking about else than about medical thingy. He doesn't know that Seungri is actually a very loud and cheerful doctor ever. Especially when he really really in good mood. Seungri is not the type that only talking about the medical world because he also interested in running business, he does help his dad and Hanna at Aori Ramen during his days off. 

--

Its been a month passed after Youngbae showing sign that he's passed the critical phase.

"Seungri-ah, don't be sad. You hyung will wake up soon" No-eul pat his shoulder. 
"I hope. But, for sure he won't remember me. What if he doesn't remember even himself. You know how my mom cried when she visited him before?" 
"Ri, why did you act like this? This is not Seungri that I know. Seungri that I know is the cheerful one, laughing out loud here and there, stupid random jokes. C'mon Ri... be who you are for him. Your hyung."

They argue a bit in front of the ICU. But their conversation cut off when the ER alarm calling them and as usual, hectic situation.

"Guys! Let's have dinner together tonight!" Seungri said as he entered the discussion room. 
"Jjinja Dr Lee? Everything is on you?" Dong-Ho asked
"Aniyo! Since you asked about it, you have to pay." Seungri teased the 2nd year resident and the whole room laughed 
"But my allowances cut off by my lecturer" Dong-ho added
"That's because you're not attending his lecture and you passed his paper with 0.4 points" Jihyun the 4th years resident and the head resident staff added and slap his head. 
Seungri and No-eul just laugh looking at them. 
"They're just like little kids," Seungri said under his breath
"Yeah, they love how you spoiled them" Nam-Jae added

--

"Oppa, drop by for dinner. Everyone is at home including Seungri oppa is at home. I'll introduce you to him" Hanna said. Without refusing even he's hesitating but Daesung just agrees.

Daesung worked with Lee Appa since 8 months ago. He never meets Seungri because lately Seungri so busy with many cases and he had no time to visit his appa's shop.

"Eomma, I'm home. We have guest tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter