One

HYUNG! It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud siren can be heard everywhere. Bunch of paramedics and police including the firefighters busily handling the situation.

"YOU TWO! OVER HERE! WE HAVE VICTIM HERE" one of the firefighters shouted asking for help from the paramedics.

"Omo! Hyung!!" one of the guys there said, probably he's a doctor looking at his body language. He quickly lay down the victim body on the ground and ask the trauma kit from the medical team. He uses his hand to pressure the bleeding part while talking to the guy he called 'hyung' just now to avoid he lost his consciousness. 

"Hyung! Stay Awake please don't close your eyes. You'll be safe. I'm here hyung". 

With help of the medical team, he manages to at least control the bleeding and he plugs in the neck, leg and hand support since the guys injured damn much and he's actually barely alive. Ignoring the blood that stained his white shirt he totally in-charge on 'his hyung' totally now. 

Flashback time

"Aigoo, I'm late enough now...what's make the traffic goes heavy like this? Is there any accident? But it's freaking 6:30 a.m." He mumbling alone in his car while sheathing his coat. Suddenly, he his iPhone X ringing his fave song 
~Sarangeul Haetta, uriga manha~  and then he picked up.  
"Nee, I'm on the way but stuck in traffic jammed"
"Doctor, you need to rush to southern Han River, there's a tragic accident there and you need to be there asap." the lady on the line said in one breathe. 

"WAIT, I STUCK IN THE TRAFFIC HEADING TO SOUTHERN NOW." without the lady have time to answer the call ended and he quickly jumps off his car and runs to the event. And as soon as he arrived, he saw the paramedic team in the panic situation, they need the professionals to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter