Couch time

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't like this."

Yoonmi mumbled while looking at Seungri and Jiyong sighed deeply, wrapping his arm around of her.

"Welcome to the club, Mi."

"Riri! We missed you!" There were five kids running to him as Seungri chuckled.

"Seungri! You're late as always and---oh--" One of the guys who walked towards the door stopped when he saw Jiyong. "--I didn't think you were still together."

"Hey!" Seungri just hugged him, this attitude wasn't so surprising for them anyway. "Where are the others? It's been a long time, hyung!" He asked in an excited tone and kept smiling.He was obviously happy to see them so Jiyong took a deep breathe before following them in that damn castle he hated.

None of his hyungs, not even one of them liked Jiyong, not even a little.

Jiyong didn't like them either, he was just standing them because Seungri loved them; just like how they did because Seungri loved Jiyong.Actually none of them really cared about Jiyong at first, they knew it wouldn't be long anyway.They thought they knew it.Because Seungri was the youngest and they knew him, Seungri wouldn't be together for a long time with a guy who had a kid, it was Seungri.The boy who covered the magazines after they left him alone for two days.It was probably another enthusiasm.They all had their family, they had a steady life but Seungri wasn't like that and nobody actually forced him, again, it was Seungri, everyone was softer than normal when it was Seungri.That was why it was very surprising for them.The boy who would wake up and say that it's too cold, so he would fly to a country which was hot during the lunch was gone, Seungri was so quiet.No photos taken in the clubs, no weird make out news, not flying around the world; he started to come to the company more, trying to get involved in the business but most importantly, there were no girls or boys, no one.Seungri was oddly quiet.

Actually it happened once, his brothers thought the Jiyong adventure which lasted for 4 months would end that time.It wasn't even surprising, it was Seungri.They were used to see him with a girl in Bali on Friday, and the next day he would make out with a guy in a club.It was Seungri.

He was seen with a girl in the car after he told them he was together with Jiyong.But the weird thing was, he didn't seem happy.Normally Seungri would grin and just wink at them when they asked what happened.But when Dong Hyun asked him about the girl after the news broke out, Seungri just left the table with an angry face.The next few days he was even more quiet than before, so they were sure, Jiyong page was closed.

When the boy kept walking around with a pouty face they thought the two probably ended their relationship in a bad way.Because it was Seungri, he would just find someone else than being sad over a break up.

But when something happened and left these weird behaviors of Seungri behind, his brothers told him to take Jiyong home.

Because it was Seungri, he would always walk by the reporters with a smile, never really answer their questions.But for the first time he made it clear that nothing was going on between him and the girl in the car.It wasn't just his brothers, everyone found it weird cause that was the playboy Seungri, they all smelled something else since he gave an actual statement.He wouldn't care about it like he always did, but everyone started to talk about who was his secret lover cause it was obvious, he made it clear for some reason.

It was weird.

It wasn't like Seungri.

"Don't get too close, Mi." Seungri quickly pulled the girl away from the big pool when they were on the yard.Jiyong was smiling at that but he quickly put a serious face after seeing one of Seungri's brothers glaring at him.

If he needed to be honest Jiyong thought this would be a pain in the .Because Seungri had a lot of friends, a lot of places to go, a lot of money and a lot of energy; plus a lot of brothers.But Jiyong obviously didn't have a lot of patience.When he realized he was so in love with Seungri, it was terrifying.What he was going to tell the boy? To leave his awesome life and get used to his simple and pretty normal life? How he was going to do that? Nobody in Seungri's family was wilding at parties, getting on the first pages of magazines while making scenes, no one was having a breakfast in another country and flying to another for dinner.But this was Seungri.That was why Jiyong lost it so bad, he literally lost it when he saw Seungri's photos with that girl.But he didn't expect to see Seungri sad, it was new.Daesung kept warning him about not pressuring the boy because it was Seungri, he would just run away if there was too much pressure.But when Jiyong went purple because of the anger and kept screaming, he just sat there and waited until the man got calm again.Jiyong understood this after a long time ago.Nobody actually cared about Seungri; he was drinking, making a mess, being all over the magazines but the only reaction he was getting would be few questions during the breakfast.That was why Seungri never felt like he needed to clean his mess, but for the first time someone was reacting, very angrily.

Jiyong realized it after a very long while, Seungri really wanted to belong to somewhere.

"Are you sure about this, Seungri?" Dong Hyun asked with a serious face and it was almost dinner time when they began to talk about the wedding topic.

"I think---we should talk about it in private." He said while glaring at Jiyong and Jiyong just sighed.

Of course they were not gonna let him go and get married to Jiyong just like that.

"You know that I'm not here to ask for permission right? Say something to your daddy." Seungri smiled as he kept playing with the hands of the baby on his lap.

"Seungri--You know that I let you do the thing you want but--"

"Everyone will hear it." Seungri said as he wrapped his arms around of the baby and looked at his brother. "I'm so bored of this hyung.After we get married and comeback I won't have to hide anything."

Jiyong just kept being quiet.

"I think you should stay here tonight, we should have a talk." His other brother said and it cause Jiyong to his lips before rubbing his forehead.Seungri told him to keep his mouth shut, and he was trying.

"Seungri!---Can we go now?" Jiyong was about to say something when Yoonmi walked closer to Seungri. "We're late for our couch time."

"Couch time?" One of his brothers chuckled, looking at the cute girl in a white dress.

"Yes---What time is it?" She grabbed Seungri's sleeve and sat beside him, causing others to smile.

"May I ask what are you doing on the couch time?" Dong Hyun asked while taking his son from Seungri's lap.

"We have a big red couch in the house." Seungri said with a smile and Yoonmi quickly nodded.

"We always watch things before sleeping, and eat snacks." She said and Jiyong couldn't help but smile at that.

"I'm sure there is a room here where you can watch things and eat snacks, princess." Dong Hyun said while chuckling. "Even more than that, why don't you help her?" He asked to the woman who was taking care of the kids in the garden and she quickly stood up.But Yoonmi grimaced, shaking her head no.

"Seungri---" he tugged on his sleeve again. "Dad said we can't go until you say---we are late for the couch time!"

"You can find a big couch here, Yoonmi." His other brother smiled at the girl who seemed really sleepy.

"No."

"Why not?" Dong Hyun asked with a smile cause for them the girl was pretty cute, not like Jiyong.

"Cause it's our couch." She yawned, still not letting Seungri's sleeve. "It has to be our couch."

"Right?" Seungri smiled before grabbing her hand and standing up. "You can have a better couch in here but it doesn't change anything." He said while looking at Dong Hyun and he was obviously not talking about the couch. "It has to be our couch."

"Come on Seungri." Dong Hyun quickly stood up.But his tone came out softer than before this time. "Just stay here tonight and let's talk, okay?"

"Can't you just talk now and then we go to home?" Yoonmi asked and it caused Jiyong to get up, placing his palms on his daughter's shoulders.

"We are not staying Mi, Seungri is staying."

Yoonmi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do you really need to stay?" She grabbed his wrist and Seungri smiled at his brother.

"I guess we should talk about it tomorrow." he said before holding her hand.

 

 

-

 

 

 

"There is a reason why I hate going there." Jiyong rolled his eyes before throwing himself on the bed.Normally he would never ever deal with their , no one could talk like that to Jiyong and he wouldn't care about how rich they were.

But it was Seungri.

"Ji---maybe---my brothers offered some money to you? For you to leave me?" Seungri asked while laying beside him and Jiyong turned to him.

"What are you talking about?"

"If they offer you money, take it."

Jiyong chuckled before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I guess they don't think you're worth to bribe."

"Seriously?" Seungri sat on the bed, looking at him? "--so--no money at all? For real?---They didn't offer you anything?"

"Just sleep, Ri." Jiyong pulled him down again. "I'm tired because of the scary night with the Lee family."

Seungri was quiet for a while and it caused Jiyong to look at him.

"I can come with you tomorrow and--"

"It's fine." Seungri quickly said, covering them with the blanket before moving close to Jiyong. "I will take care of it."

"Are you sure? Dong Hyun can be--"

"I know they will accept it, Ji." Seungri closed his eyes. "They care about me more than they show and they know that I love you."

Jiyong quickly grinned, wrapping his arms around of Seungri.

"So--I guess they finally realized that you love me so much and your eyes will only see me in every circumstances."

"I don't love you that much."

"Are you sure?" Jiyong was teasing when his phone began to ring.

"Jiyong---you should answer this." Seungri grabbed his phone since it was closer to him and had a weird expression on his face after seeing the name.

"Why? Who is it?"

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"That will----never happen! Do you hear me?! Never!"

"God--" Seungri was rubbing his forehead cause there was nothing he could do to make Jiyong stop yelling at the moment.

"Why do you want that?! No----no!--It's pointless!"

"Dad?" Yoonmi opened their door and looked inside after hearing the loud voices.

"Hey--let's leave him alone for a while---it's nothing important." Seungri quickly walked out of the room with her and closed the door.

This wasn't good.

"Does she want to see her?" Seungri noticed the filled ashtray when he walked back to the room.

"That is not happening." Jiyong quickly shook his head. "It's not gonna happen--she doesn't know what she wants."

"Jiyong--"

"She has a family, Seungri." Jiyong said in a calm tone, grabbing another cigarette. "She has a family---she ing lost her damn mind." He began to laugh angrily, walking closer to the window. "She lost it."

Seungri sighed before sitting on the bed.

"Maybe..--it's because now she knows how it feels like." He said after few minutes.

"I don't care." Jiyong grabbed his package again. "She doesn't deserve to see her."

"Jiyong--"

"No, it's not gonna happen."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"We are late!"

"Hey wait--" Seungri chuckled as he watched the girl running to his car.Now she was in his car more than her father's.

"I'm coming---Hello?---Who are you?" He answered his phone.

"Come on Seungri!"

"Wait Mi---Get your backpack!---Yes, I'm Seungri." He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to figure out who was calling him as he handed her the 101 Dalmatians backpack.

"Oh."

He paused for a while after realizing who it was.

 

 

 

-

 

 

"Wait me here, okay?"

Yoonmi stopped looking at the phone and tilted her head.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter