Unnecessary Details

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Was he your other dad?" All of sudden few girls came to Yoonmi's side and she sighed.

It was starting again.

"Look if you--"

"He was so handsome!"

Yoonmi got surprised, looking at them.

"His car was cool too!"

"Right?" Ji Eun grinned. "He is so sweet."

Yoonmi sighed again, seriously, Ji Eun was in love with Seungri.

"Why he didn't come here before?" One of them got closer to her. "He seems so handsome!"

"He looks like our other teacher---but he is more handsome than him."

"Who are you talking about?"

"The one having curly hair--like this--"

Yoonmi was surprised as she kept listening them.Yes she admitted her father had some taste but these girls seemed like they were under Seungri's spell.

Okay, she was just like this at first but it changed now.

"I can't believe you like him." One of the girls grimaced, the one Seungri said her mother was tasteless. "He is her father's boyfriend, it's not even normal."

Ji Eun glared at her and she wasn't like Yoonmi, even Youngbae was scared of her.

"Shut up, we didn't ask your opinion."

"Are you stupid?" She looked at Ji Eun. "Do you know what are they doing together? Gross."

Ji Eun was about to say something when she got surprised.

"They're doing the things your mom and dad shouldn't do." Yoonmi said with a smile and Ji Eun began to laugh.

"What do you mean?" She didn't get it and it made others laugh harder.

"Maybe you can finally understand it after you go home." Yoonmi shook her index finger against to her head. "I guess your brain works a bit slow."

"You can't talk to me like that!"

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"I can't go Bae! Please! I'm in the middle of a ing meeting!"

"And I'm on the other side of the city! You don't have any other chance than Seungri---who are you gonna send? Your mom?"

Jiyong sighed angrily before rubbing his face.

This never happened before, it was the first time he got a phone call from Yoonmi's school.

They wanted to see him but it was impossible, that was why Yoonmi never created any problem.

Until now.

"She did what?!" Seungri stood up as he held the phone tight. "---She beat her?! Oh my god---No---No I'm not laughing--I swear--" He was trying to stop laughing. "--Okay--Okay I will be there in 15 minutes---Wait---What should I wear?--Don't yell at me!" Seungri held the phone between his ear and shoulder as he opened the closet. "Did they tell you what happened?--No---I'm not smiling--" Seungri said while grinning, grabbing a white shirt. "Did you call them? What if they don't let me in---okay---okay I get it---I will scold her okay---I will--" Seungri kept mumbling while smiling.

Jiyong sounded very panicked cause this happened for the first time.Jiyong was a nice guy, he was trying to be a nice father as well but Seungri could see his lacking parts.He was trying to show her the best way without letting her the see the other ways, but that style never really worked, on anyone.Kids wouldn't understand the meaning of staying clean without pushing their hands into the mud.That was why Seungri was really soft on Yoonmi.

Since he was little he had everything, everything.

Everyone around him dressed up so nice, talked kind, he always went to most luxurious places.He never had friends who were trying to earn money to live, that was why it took him long to realize he was very lucky after having friends like that.It was simple, it was the rule of the world.If you were a coward, you would always like the brave ones; if you were quiet, you would always want to be with the loud ones.Seungri was doing nothing and he had the most expensive cars, so many pretty girls around him.It was simple.

If he needed to be honest, when they had a weird relationship with Jiyong, Seungri really liked him.He didn't think it was love but he liked him so bad.Jiyong being older than him or having a daughter couldn't change it, it was just like one of the flirts Seungri had before.

He thought like that.

But when all of sudden Jiyong was beating the out of one of his friends, he realized it wasn't really like that.

He could still remember how he felt when he saw his friend under Jiyong, he was completely panicked.It was so weird because when they pulled Jiyong away from the guy with force, Seungri found himself on the same car with him.He didn't know why he didn't walk away, but he knew how he felt while looking through the window that night.Jiyong was doing something like that for the first time.Yes they had something between them but they were not holding hands and walking around.So Seungri didn't think it would be a problem when his friend decided to act too touchy towards him.

But he was wrong.

He thought maybe Jiyong would whine about this later but he really didn't think Jiyong would punch him in the face.

The weird thing was that he couldn't remember a moment like this when he looked through the window.Nobody really got jealous of him like this before.

"Don't look at me like that Ri--" Jiyong said while looking at the road. "--If you think I'm gonna apologize for what I did, I won't." He was still angry and Seungri felt like he couldn't punch him enough to take out off his anger. "If you want the end the thing between us because of that ugly ---" He hit his hand on the wheel. "--I won't let you do that too---What the is wrong with him? I'm standing right ing beside you and everyone could see that we are more than ing friends! He was flirting with you on purpose and---"

"Jiyong." Seungri looked at him, causing Jiyong to take a deep breathe.

"Are you sure that you want to take that road?" Seungri asked calmly, meaning the thing between them and Jiyong chuckled.

"It's been a while since I took that road, Ri."

The coward always wanted the brave one, bad wanted the good one, black wanted the white; and the lonely one always wanted the one who loved them.It was so simple like that.

 

 

-

 

 

 

Seungri's smile got disappeared on the corridor because of the voices he heard.

He felt good because Yoonmi finally reacted in a way she wanted.He thought it was her problem, she kept everything to herself.

"How can you----are you her father? What kind of disgrace is this?" 

Seungri walked in and a woman who got dressed very ugly even though everything on her seemed so expensive, probably the mother of the girl Yoonmi attacked, quickly turned at him.

"How can you let this happen?" Seungri took off his sunglasses, he didn't even look at the woman who was yelling, he just turned his head to the teachers in the room.

"We--"

"Her mother is coming here and yelling at another student who is sitting here like this?" Seungri furrowed his eyebrows. "And you're watching it?"

"If this scratches were on your daughter's face, I'm sure you would yell too." She said angrily and scanned Seungri from head to toe, thinking if he was her father since she never saw him before.

"It gives you rights to scare a girl in this room?" Seungri looked at her cause her voice was filling the corridor and Yoonmi was all alone, sitting on the corner of the couch while looking down.

"I'm just---" She shook her head, seeming calmer than before. "--I just got really angry, I'm sorry." She her lips before offering her hand to Seungri.

"It wasn't a nice one but nice to meet you."

"Please, don't talk to me." Seungri said all of sudden, grimacing as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter