Pluviophile

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you cheating on me, Jiyong?" Seungri said while looking through the window, he was talking on the phone and Yoonmi could see his reflection, his thick eyebrows seemed very angry.But Yoonmi was trying hard to not laugh because he seemed really furious with his hand on his waist and the way he glared at the window.

"Do you promise that it's only for today?" Seungri said in a very serious tone and she could guess the topic already.Her father was being late again.

"You can't be that late, Jiyong."

Bingo.

"I don't care---give Youngbae hyung to me---I told you to give him--Do you want me to force you to make a facetime so all of your friends can see it?"

Seungri was quiet for a while and she chuckled, realizing her father already accepted the first option.

"Oh hyung--where is Ji Eun?"

Yoonmi's smile disappeared with hearing her name and turned back to her laptop.Seriously, she couldn't understand it at first and tried to figure it out all night.At first she wanted Seungri to go cause she thought he broke her father, but Jiyong made it clear that it wasn't like that, nobody broke anyone and Yoonmi realized that she was really used to have Seungri around.At first it wasn't bothering her to see that he was so close with Ji Eun, cause she was focused on making him go away.But after the talk with her father, she thought he was right.Seungri wasn't really trying to take her father away and she realized she would be so lonely without Seungri being in their life.Seungri always forced Jiyong to do the things she wanted, he was always around when Jiyong wasn't, he even knew which glass she liked.But if she needed to be honest, she didn't know why she acted like that.She was just pissed off cause Ji Eun was acting like she owned Seungri.Yoonmi was the person who was staying in the same house with him, she was close to Seungri and Ji Eun needed to understand that.

"Mi--he wants you." Seungri said all of sudden and gave her the phone.

He said that he was going to be late and she just smiled, she was used to it anyway.He didn't even need to call but since Seungri would kill him if he didn't, he was calling.

She was so used to it but she really wanted to have him for some nights.Exactly on the nights like this one.Yoonmi basically hated the rain, her father said that he liked the voice of rain but it didn't make sense to her.She always felt uneasy while listening the raindrops hitting her window.She didn't know when it started, it probably happened after that night when her father wasn't home all night and she had to keep listening that hard rain until the morning.

She sighed, because the raindrops were making her feel bad again.

She turned to the other side on the bed and tried to sleep but she just couldn't.The rain was getting harder and the fact that house was so quiet, made her feel anxious.The only thing she was hearing was the rain and she didn't like that.

She turned to the other side again but opened her eyes with the light filling her room.But it didn't take her long to close her eyes immediately as a loud thunder happened right after that.

She really hated this.

It wasn't happening for the first time, she saw this kind of weathers for few times and everytime that happened she always walked out of her room and do something in the same room with Seungri without saying anything.They didn't have to talk, they were in the same room and at least she wasn't alone.

Once she saw a terrifying nightmare and when she walked out of her room she found Seungri sleeping on the couch in the living room.Her father wasn't at home again so she just walked back to her room, but this time left the door open.

When she heard another thunder she sighed deeply and stood up.

She walked towards the living room but it was empty, so she tried the bedroom.

"Dad? Are you home?"

"Oh--he still didn't come.Do you want something?" Seungri asked and Yoonmi pushed the door open, saw that he was laying on the bed while doing something on the laptop.

She got startled when they heard a loud voice coming from the sky again and Seungri saw what was happening.

"Do you want me to call him and--" Seungri grabbed the phone but she quickly put her hands in the air.

"No no!---Don't do that--then he will keep apologizing after he comes back."

Seungri smiled, nodding as he put the phone down again.

"I'm sure he will be here soon, you can wait him here." Seungri said calmly but she hesitated.

"It's your house anyway." Seungri said. "And this is your father's room, not mine." he tried and she kept standing there for a while but then took a step back.

"I will drink some water." She said all of sudden and walked away, making Seungri chuckle.

Yoonmi was about to go back to her room after drinking water but she stopped in front of the bedroom.

It was her father's room anyway.

"Do you like rain?" She asked while walking in and Seungri tilted his head, still looking at the laptop.

"Yes, I guess."

"My dad loves it."

"Your dad has issues." Seungri chuckled and she sat on the bed, very far away from Seungri.

"Do you think getting scared of rain is stupid?"

He looked at her.

"I used to get afraid of kittens when I was a little boy."

Yoonmi grimaced.

"Why would you? They are so cute and fluffy."

"I don't know, they have four feet and a tail.They were scary to me."

Yoonmi began to laugh.

"It's not scary!"

"They have paws."

"So small!"

"But still--" Seungri put his palm in the air like a paw. "--they have paws."

Yoonmi imitated his hands and chuckled.

"They are scary, Mi." He mumbled as he grabbed the pillow and put it close to Mi.

"They are definitely not scary." Yoonmi answered as she layed on the big pillow, still away from Seungri, really away.

"I like your shorts." She said while chuckling and he looked down to see his shorts.

"I like this one." He said while looking at his white shorts which had black dots. "It reminds me of 101 Dalmatians." he smiled.

"101 Dalmatians?"

"Oh---you don't know it?" Seungri looked at her, obviously surprised.

Yoonmi shook her head no and Seungri mumbled something before typing on the laptop and turning the screen to her.

"Everyone should watch 101 Dalmatians, Mi." Seungri said dramatically and she chuckled, looking at the screen.

"Is it a cartoon?"

"It's a masterpiece." Seungri said very seriously and it made her chuckle again. "Do you want to watch it?"

She stopped smiling and looked at him.

"It's okay you can keep working--"

"No, no---I will finish it later." Seungri said and Yoonmi saw him closing some pages fulled with numbers, her father said it was related to his work.He was always doing something with numbers.

"It will keep you awake until your father comes." He said.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"What?---I don't understand what you're saying---idiot!--Are you okay?! Are you in trouble? If that so---I can't help you--- go to police and admit everything you did man."

"Youngbae!---Youngbae!"

"You killed the chubby guy in the company right? I always knew you were a potential killer."

"I didn't kill anyone!"

"Did you injure anyone?" Youngbae asked calmly, still eating his chips and drinking his beer on the couch. "Why are you calling me?--If you killed someone put it in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter