Tasteless Pizza Slices

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dad--this is so--"

"--weird." Youngbae completed his daughter and she nodded. "I know honey."

"They are so cute, right?" Jiyong grinned but Youngbae was pretty damaged.

"This is weird, man."

The three of them were watching Yoonmi, who was tugging on Seungri's sleeve.Actually it was their ritual, Friday meant they were eating hamburgers.Usually they would take them out or to a shopping center, since they were both working all the time and couldn't find a lot of time for their daughters.But this Friday was a weird Friday.

"No, Seungri!"

"You're picking the most deleterious one, Mi!"

"What is that mean---look at this!" She grabbed his hand and pointed at the banner, getting on her tip toes to show him. "--they will give you that pink house as a gift if you take that one."

Seungri tilted his head to see which house she was talking about and it made Jiyong laugh.

Seungri seemed cute with his purple turtleneck and black jeans, Yoonmi was even cuter beside him with her orange dress and white shoes.She was tugging on his sleeve, which caused him to bow a bit.

"That house looks ugly."

"Come on!---Dad!--Dad!---Say something to Seungri!" She turned to them to whine and Jiyong opened his arms, meaning he could do nothing.

"I want that one!" She insisted about the menu.

"Fine---come here." Seungri grabbed her by underarms and put her on the counter.Jiyong didn't know what he said to the cashier but looking at Yoonmi's face, she probably got the most deleterious one.

"Does she like him now?" Ji Eun asked and Jiyong grinned.

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"Thank you!" Yoonmi said as she was walking beside Seungri with a smile, quickly sitting beside her father.

"I guess you're getting used to your new father." Youngbae said with a smile but Yoonmi and Seungri tilted their heads at the same time.

"He is not my father."

"Absolutely not."

They said their usual lines.

"Wait--" Ji Eun suddenly looked at them with shining eyes and Jiyong got scared.

"Can we call father to anyone we want?!" She asked excitedly and Jiyong quickly shook his head.

"No!"

"Riri!" This time Ji Eun grabbed his sleeve and Seungri sighed. "Can I call you that?"

"Ji Eun, honey that's a little--"

"You can't." Yoonmi suddenly said when Youngbae was about to explain her why she couldn't call her father.

"Why? At least she listens to me." Seungri said since she got the menu he didn't want.

"Yes!" Ji Eun smiled happily and pointed at her tray. "He said this is the best one and I chose it because of him!"

"See?" Seungri raised his eyebrows but Yoonmi was really calm as she grabbed her fries.

"Still, she can't call you that."

"Why is that?" Ji Eun leaned her cheek on Seungri's arm and looked at her. "I love him more than you."

Youngbae covered his mouth, looking at Jiyong.

"I thought you knew it Ji Eun, I can call him that cause when they get married he will become my father."

"Still---" Ji Eun shook her head, hugging his arm. "--I can call him that too."

Yoonmi sighed and looked at her.

"He is my father's boyfriend, not yours."

Ji Eun paused for a moment before looking at Youngbae.

"Why he is not your boyfriend?"

"God..."

"This house---doesn't seem good." Yoonmi mumbled as she touched on her gift.

"I told you." Seungri said.

"Why didn't you make him your boyfriend first?" Ji Eun whined and when everyone was talking about something else Jiyong just focused on his food.

"Dad---Can you take this off?" Yoonmi said while swinging her legs, meaning her shoes.

"Does it hurt?" Jiyong asked.

"Of course it hurts." Seungri rolled his eyes before getting up and kneeling down in front of her. "I told her not to wear these---but of course she didn't listen."

"I like this shoes."

"You liked that house too." He looked at her after loosening the strap on her shoes. "Is it okay now?"

She nodded and he sat on his place again, Jiyong was trying to not laugh cause last weeks were really weird for him.Seungri wasn't always staying with them, he didn't even have a lot of things at their house.The real plan was moving into a new house after fixing the thing between him and Yoonmi.But Jiyong was sure that Seungri didn't notice he began to stay there almost like everyday.Jiyong didn't say it loud cause he actually loved it so much.Everytime he came to home that two would be fighting about something, or watching something, eating or sleeping.But the most important thing was the fact that he found them together.Sometimes Seungri was laying on the couch and Yoonmi was on the other, the voice of the TV was filling the room.Sometimes Yoonmi didn't even care if Jiyong would come home or not, she was going to sleep instead of waiting for him.She wasn't screaming Seungri's face that she didn't want him there; oddly they were still fighting but Yoonmi was loud, really loud.She wasn't ignoring Seungri, Jiyong didn't have a role between them anymore, they were dealing with their by themselves.

There were no stolen toothbrushes anyway.

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Do you know that---oh.." Yoonmi ran to the living room after walking in but saw that Seungri wasn't there.

"Seungri?" She tried again, checking the kitchen and other rooms but got surprised as she realized that he wasn't home.Actually until that moment she didn't realize she was so used to find Seungri at home everytime she came back from school.

"Dad?---Ah yes--I just came--Yes yes---I will order something--where is Seungri?" She asked when her father called her but pouted as he said Seungri would be late tonight.It meant Yoonmi was going to be all alone today.At least they would fight if Seungri was there, it would kill some time.

"Seungri?" She quickly stood up when she heard the door, it was almost eight.

"Hey, Mi!" She heard his voice and smiled while running to corridor.

"Hey!---Where were you?"

He smiled and showed her the bags in his hands.

"With my friends---this---the black one is yours." Seungri pointed one of the bags and she took it from him.

"Mine?" She asked while holding the bag and Seungri nodded, taking other bags to bedroom and putting them down as he started to take off his shirt.

"Yes, I thought you would like it.It seemed cute." He mumbled after putting his shirt on the bed and walking to closet to get something new.

Yoonmi quickly sat on the bed and took the box out of the bag.

"It---seems expensive." She said cause really, even the bag and box seemed so expensive.She touched the pink feathers on the box.

"This face sweetheart," He smiled as he looked at her and pointed at his face. "--never buys something cheap."

Yoonmi laughed at that.

"That shorts are cheap." She said as she pointed at his dotted shorts and Seungri put his hand on his chest like he was hurt.

"That was rude." He walked out, still not having anything on him other than his shorts. "Did you eat something?" He asked from the kitchen.

"I did!" She answered while opening the box.

Seungri smiled when he saw the pizza box on the table, but his smile disappeared when he realized she hardly even ate two slices.

"How is it?" She ran to the kitchen, showing him the red hat she put on. "Does it look expensive?"

"I think it looks so much better than the yellow and ugly one your dad bought."

Yoonmi quickly grimaced.

"It's really ugly---but don't tell him that cause he starts to talk about fashion." 

Seungri chuckled.

"Are you sure you are not hungry? You probably ate a long time ago." He tried cause he knew the girl wasn't full.

Yoonmi kept pulling the hat until she was satisfied with it and looked at him.

"Are you gonna eat too?"

"You can't believe how hungry I am." Seungri grinned as he walked to the fridge.

Yoonmi really liked the hat when she looked at the mirror.Honestly she really missed Seungri but she would never say that loud, never.

She thought the only reason she started to like him again was the fact that Seungri didn't accept it when her father tried to send her away.But after he came to school instead of her father and basically acted so y, she realized that she started to talk to him everyday.Because she knew how Jiyong would act if he was there, he wouldn't let anyone yell at her either but he wouldn't go wild like Seungri too.He would scold her on the way, got angry because of that woman, he would get really angry.

Seungri could just go there and act normal, he could took Yoonmi to house and wouldn't get involved at all.But even though he didn't have to, he really handled with everything.He made them feel bad just because they made Yoonmi feel bad and it was the first time someone else than her father did this for her.

"You don't have to do this." She said while Seungri was looking at one of her books and it caused him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Do what?"

"This--" They were both sitting on the carpet, had few books around of them and Yoonmi leaned her back on the couch to look at him. "--all of this."

"All of this?" Seungri asked again, still holding her pen.

"You know---coming here when you have a lot of places to go or helping my homeworks---or anything."

Seungri sighed and leaned his back on the other couch just like her.

"It's true that I don't have to do these."

Yoonmi nodded.

"Then why are you doing them?" She was really curious about it cause really, it was weird and didn't make sense to her.But she was also panicked to see that she was so used to Seungri.Her dad said that her mother left her and went away, her mother did that, it meant everyone could easily do it.She couldn't see a reason for a guy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter