Vitamin C

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Riri!"

"Easy---you will fall down, Ji Eun!" Youngbae yelled but she threw herself on Seungri without hesitating.

"I missed you!"

Seungri chuckled as he hugged her, Jiyong was busy with taking off his shoes.

"I missed you too---"

"No no wait--" She said when Seungri took her in his arms and was about to walk to the living room. "We should go to my room first! I will show you something!"

Jiyong walked inside since they were all used to this.

"Will you ing die if you send him over sometimes, Jiyong?"

"In your dreams." Jiyong said while sitting on the couch.

"Ji Eun behaves when she is with him."

"I don't give a damn, Bae."

"Wait." Youngbae paused, furrowing his eyebrows. "Something is missing."

Jiyong kept looking at him, not getting what he meant.

"Where is Yoonmi?"

"Oh my god---Did we forget her in the car?" Jiyong stood up.

"Kids are dying because their parents forget them in the cars, Jiyong.I hate myself because I have a friend like you."

"I'm sure she was with us--" They both stopped walking when they saw her on the corridor.

"What is she doing?" Youngbae whispered as they stared at the girl.

They really thought they forgot her in the car because this order never changed.Everytime they came to Youngbae, Ji Eun would jump on Seungri, held him hostage for almost 30 minutes and then they would come to living room.During this program Yoonmi would be sitting with Jiyong and Youngbae.

But she wasn't.

"I'm scared, Bae." Jiyong mumbled as they kept looking at Yoonmi, trying to understand what she was doing.

"Me too, bro." Youngbae moved closer to him and grabbed his arm, tilting his head to see what Yoonmi was doing.

It was so creepy cause she was standing right in front of Ji Eun's door and staring inside.It wasn't a place she would feel shy, she could just walk into Youngbae's room and decide to sleep on his bed, it was almost like their own house.They both grew up together anyway.

But she was standing there.

"Do you like it?" They heard Ji Eun's voice as they kept looking at Yoonmi with scared eyes.

"It's so pretty!" Seungri chuckled and they heard Ji Eun's giggle.

"My dad didn't want to buy it but I forced him."

Youngbae sighed and Jiyong caressed his back.

"It will get better, dude."

"She started to cry in the middle of the store."

"You should stay strong." Jiyong mumbled.

"Yoonmi has a dress like this too." They heard Seungri.

"Really?---Which one is prettier?" She asked and Seungri chuckled.

"Yours looks prettier."

"Right? It's so lovely and--"

"Seungri." Yoonmi suddenly walked in and Jiyong was shocked just like Youngbae.

"--did you see my backpack?"

Seungri furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your backpack?-- Did you take your backpack with you?"

"Yes, I guess I forgot in in the car, can you come with me to take it?"

Seungri got surprised as he pointed at himself.

"Me?"

Yoonmi nodded and he stood up with his very surprised face.

"Okay--let's get the keys from your dad." 

Ji Eun walked out of the room with them.

"Jiyong!"

"Ah, yes?" Jiyong ran to the couch like they were sitting there all this time.

"Can you--Oh, here is your backpack." Seungri grabbed the backpack on the corridor.

"Yes, it's here!" Ji Eun grabbed Seungri's arm. "Let's go back!"

"Did she just---hey, honey." Jiyong quickly stopped talking when Yoonmi walked in with a pout on her face. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes." Yoonmi mumbled, sitting beside him as she grabbed the remote.

Youngbae looked at his friend with surprised eyes but Jiyong shook his head to mean he also didn't know what was happening.Usually Yoonmi would get mad cause Ji Eun would spend time with Seungri, she really liked Seungri a lot and always wanted him around.But Yoonmi didn't want him.

"I know!" They heard Ji Eun right before she laughed happily and they were surprised when Yoonmi put the remote down, very angrily.

"Dad."

Jiyong looked at her, not knowing what was wrong.

"Tell Seungri to come here."

He kept staring at her for a while.

"Why?" Youngbae asked since Jiyong was really surprised.

"You are not calling him?" She asked again and Jiyong tilted his head.

"You can do it yourself."

"Fine!" She stood up all of sudden and both of them followed her as she walked angrily, they wondered what she was gonna do.

"Oh--Yoonmi?" Ji Eun got surprised since Yoonmi never wanted to sit with Seungri but she just sat between Seungri and Ji Eun.

"I'm bored, I will sit here."

Seungri tilted his head.

"Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly cause really, something must've happen since Yoonmi came there.She could sit beside Ji Eun but she just sat between them like it was so usual.

"I don't know." She mumbled. "I guess I have a fever."

Seungri furrowed his eyebrows and was about to touch her, but then he stopped.

It was Yoonmi after all.

"Can I?" He asked, a little scared of the answer.

But he was really surprised when Yoonmi just tilted her chin and closed her eyes, really wanting him to check her temperature.

He couldn't help but smile since the way she tilted her head was cute.

"I don't think you have a fever, Mi."

"Are you sure?" Yoonmi asked.

"Should we tell it to my father?" Ji Eun moved closer. "Are you okay, Mi? Should we go to hospital?"

"I guess I'm fine." Yoonmi felt bad after seeing Ji Eun getting worried.

"Then come here!" Ji Eun grabbed her, pulling her to other side of the room. "--You should see this!"

Seungri chuckled before leaving the girls alone.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seungri stared at the two guys who were standing in the corridor weirdly.

"Nothing." 

"Hyung---Are you okay?" Seungri pointed between them and when they both looked there to see what was it, they realized they were holding hands.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked while passing by them, going to kitchen. "When others are coming?" He asked from the kitchen.

"They will be here soon."

"God---Jiyong--"

"Shh!" Jiyong quickly pressed his finger on his lips.

"Does she really get jealous of him?"

"I don't know man---I'm having goosebumps."

"Maybe---she was jealous of Ji Eun?"

Jiyong looked at him.

"She acted like she was sick, Bae."

"God!"

"Shh!"

"I knew this day would come! Finally she couldn't--"

"Shh!" Jiyong hit his head and the guy pushed him away.

"You idiot!"

"Shut the up!"

"Why are you hitting me?!" Youngbae kicked him on the .

"--I told you to stop it! You can't even reach!" Jiyong quickly got on him after Youngbae fell down.

"You are an !"

"What are you doing?" Seungri stood in front of them while holding a glass and took a sip. "Ah--they came." He smiled, walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter