The Colorful Frame

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonmi was scared to ask something when she saw her dad sitting there with a sad face, not saying anything but just staring at TV like he was actually watching it.But Yoonmi knew he wasn't even seeing it.She was kind of confused about what to say or do because after the two got married there wasn't a day they spent without Seungri, she was also happy about it.But Seungri wasn't there for a week and she could see how anxious her father seemed, they both didn't say a word but they were both upset about Seungri not being there.

She sighed, her hand grabbing her necklace as she looked at the whistle.

"Dad?" She looked at Jiyong, he was wearing Seungri's Dalmatians shorts with a white simple t-shirt.He gained a lot of weight after they settled down, got used to their new life.

It definitely had something to do with Seungri's dinner and breakfast rule though.

"Hmm?" Jiyong looked at her.

"When Seungri is going to come back?" she asked and it caused Jiyong to sigh.

"I don't know, Mi."

Yoonmi nodded, still feeling weird about now having Seungri around for a week.

"Should we call him?" she tried again but Jiyong shook his head no.

"I think he will call us when he feels better honey." he said and Yoonmi to nodded again.

Honestly she wouldn't even care about what happened before, but now she really cared about Seungri.The boy was in her every memory, and he was always making them better.That was probably why Yoonmi felt a weird tug on her heart when she saw Seungri sobbing loudly while hugging her father.She never saw him crying like that before, he was really sad and after few hours Yoonmi learnt that the boy lost his father.She heard Seungri talking to his father on the phone yesterday and today he was gone, it took her a while to accept that and she couldn't even imagine how Seungri was feeling at the moment.She kept staying quiet, went to her room and listened Seungri yelling, panicking and not accepting it for a while.She nodded when her father told her that they needed to go and quickly got in the car.She really didn't expect to see Seungri like that when they went to his family's house.Cause in her eyes Seungri was someone who always solved problems, who always got through anything.So she could only look down instead of watching Seungri crying and hugging his brothers like that.It was the first time Yoonmi saw him being so vulnerable.She didn't expect herself to feel so sad just because she saw Seungri like that, but she shed few tears while watching him crying.She felt upset about others too, they seemed so sad and everyone was crying, but she felt extremely bad for Seungri.That guy was really special for her now and it was another time she noticed that, not the first time for sure.

She had really hard time after they left Seungri there and came back to home.Her dad said Seungri needed to spend some time with his family and it was pretty normal.But she didn't know why she wanted to call him so bad, he didn't really seem good when they saw him a week ago and her dad was obviously worried about him.She was also worried, really worried, worried enough to not being able to sleep.So she gave up after few minutes and grabbed her phone, looking at the phonecase Seungri bought her as a gift.She was pretty nervous after calling him, she saved him with his name and with a picture of him smiling while eating an ice-cream.

"Hey---is everything alright?"

She got surprised when Seungri answered the phone way too fast.

"Oh---yes yes---I didn't want to make you worry." She quickly said, realizing Seungri thought something was wrong.

"It's okay." Seungri answered but his tone was pretty low and Yoonmi pouted when she heard him sniffling.Her father was only texting him to check on him, he said that Seungri needed some time and he would come home after feeling better.So Seungri probably got panicked when Yoonmi called him all of sudden.

"Don't you have school tomorrow? It's pretty late, Mi." He said after coughing, his voice coming a bit better now like he was trying to make it sound like that.

"I just..---wanted to ask how you are doing?" She pressed her lips together. "I'm sorry." She said, not knowing why she said that.

"Thank you, sweetheart." She heard him saying it but it wasn't the tone she was familiar with, she knew he was too sad.

"Good night, Seungri." She said softly, feeling oddly better after hearing his voice cause after a week it felt like Seungri just got disappeared.

"Good night."

She sighed, putting the phone down and laying down again.She thought she was just being selfish with wanting Seungri in the house again but it wasn't that, she didn't really want him to be sad and she was slowly realizing that truth.Actually their relationship with Seungri was so natural, they were doing good for a long while but as she grew up she was noticing few things that she didn't see before.Like how she gulped hardly as she saw Seungri in front of the door right after the night she called him.Jiyong hugged him and Yoonmi saw his father completely feeling better after pulling Seungri in and closing the door.But she couldn't decide if her call had anything to do with Seungri's coming.Yoonmi stopped kidding herself a while ago and she knew what kind of person Seungri was, he probably thought Yoonmi was having hard time at home so she called him.Because everyone knew their marriage was the best thing for Yoonmi, she was the winner in this because she was seeing her father more than she ever did.Because of Seungri's rules and the way he was taking the charge, Yoonmi was living like she never lived before.There were no cereals, no late night dinners, no ordering.Seungri practically erased everything she didn't like from their life and it seemed so easy when he did it like that.He wasn't always cooking, they sometimes did cook together in the kitchen but he hired a woman for that, so there were always homemade meals everytime Yoonmi opened the fridge.Shortly, Yoonmi wouldn't be surprised if Seungri just come back because he thought Jiyong was messing things up.

"I'm going to work, Mi." Jiyong kissed her cheek and she quickly looked up.

"Seungri is sleeping." He answered with a smile, realizing she was going to ask about him. "He will be better Mi, don't worry." He patted on her head and she sighed.Cause it had been a week but Seungri was still so quiet, not really leaving the bedroom and so not like Seungri.She knew it was hard, but she was also missing him.That was why she pouted hard as she walked inside house after the school.Because usually she was finding Seungri laying on the couch with his laptop or watching TV if he wasn't getting ready and telling her to change since they were going to somewhere.

But it was completely quiet.

She looked around and realized he never actually left the room.She decided to leave him alone and she was pretty quiet as she was busy with doing her homework.She wasn't in her room, she chose to do it on the table in the living room, in case Seungri would leave the room she wanted to be able to see him.

But he didn't.

Honestly she wasn't sure about it when she was standing in front of the bedroom with the mug in her hand.But she felt like she had done the right thing when she walked inside after knocking.

"Hey." She mumbled, looking at the guy who seemed really exhausted.Seungri was laying on the bed and the room was pretty dark, his hair was kind of messy and Yoonmi knew he had dark circles but his perfect skin seemed like it got cracked.She realized Seungri was even sadder than she thought.

"Hey." The guy forced a smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter