Pasta La Vista Baby

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maybe flowers couldn't solve all the problems in a moment but Jiyong smiled as he looked at the vase on the table.Actually this wasn't the first time he did this, everyone knew Seungri liked flowers and he used to buy a lot of flowers for him.But everytime he bought flowers for them Yoonmi would pick another vase to put her flowers in and took it to her room.

Flowers couldn't solve everything but it was a good start for sure since their flowers were in the same vase for the first time.

"Hey---it's too hot, move away." Seungri whined before pushing Jiyong's hands away and moving away from him on the couch.

It was starting to get on Yoonmi's nerves, he probably did that because he saw Yoonmi walking in and it was annoying that the boy was so good.

"Dad--"

"Yes?" Jiyong mumbled while looking at the phone right before signalling her to wait for a second with his hand.She sighed and took the laptop on the couch.

"Were you going to ask something?" Seungri asked after Jiyong left the room with his phone. "It seems like his talk will be long."

"There was a movie--" She mumbled while looking at the screen. "--but he is busy anyway."

She didn't mind it since she was really used to this, she grew up like this.Jiyong really loved her and she knew it but it was his work, annoying Yoonmi so much.

She thought Seungri went to sleep when he left the living room, or he was going to kitchen to sit on the table and open his laptop to do the things Yoonmi never understood.Because if Jiyong was having a long phone talk, it meant it was really long.

Even though they were not so close like before they kept living like that.Seungri would go out, come back, do something in the kitchen, look at his laptop; Yoonmi would do her homework, watch something, eat something, and Jiyong would still be on the phone.So yes, long meant really long for Jiyong.

Actually Yoonmi liked to be able buy something she saw on the internet, or get everything she points at.But it was costing really much for her since her father had to work a lot.

"Hey---what are we watching?" Jiyong walked in the room all of sudden and Yoonmi furrowed her eyebrows.

Seungri was really getting on her nerves.

He sat beside her when she showed him the movie but of course 10 minutes after playing it he was staring at his phone screen again.But when Seungri walked in all of sudden he quickly hid the phone behind his back.

"You know what----I'm an awesome guy." Seungri said with a grin as he chewed some popcorn before handing them the big bowl.

"Are you watching it?" He looked at Jiyong, raising his eyebrows as Jiyong nodded.

"Yes."

"What is it about?" Seungri asked as he looked him suspiciously.

"That girl---the curly one and--" Jiyong pointed at the TV. "--her and others--"

"He is looking at his phone." Yoonmi said with a grin and it caused Seungri to look at Jiyong.He just opened his palm and Jiyong sighed.

"It's not fair, you have to get my back." He whined while putting the phone on Seungri's palm.

"You deserved it." She chuckled as she pulled the bowl closer.

Honestly it always bugged her.She kept throwing the food he made in the trash, but Seungri kept saying that he did it.She kept throwing his toothbrush away and she was sure Seungri knew it, but he kept saying he lost it.Every time, every time she said that she didn't want him but whenever Yoonmi walked in the room Seungri was always getting away from Jiyong like he knew it would make her upset.Yoonmi knew what he was doing but she was getting angry because the boy acted like he was a good person.She thought he was acting, until she saw him taking off his ring.Seungri was really not acting that day and even a little girl like Yoonmi could say it clearly.

"What are you doing here?" 

Seungri got startled when she suddenly appeared on the kitchen door.

"Oh--you scared me--" He shook his head, shaking his phone to show that he was texting someone.

"Why aren't you coming?" She asked like it was so normal.

It was the usual thing, Seungri would set up something and get disappear.

"Me?" Seungri pointed at himself.

Actually it wasn't so surprising when Jiyong was about to choke himself with the popcorn as they walked in together and began to cough.

"Flowers, Seungri." He grinned as he whispered. "They always work." He said with a smug smile before eating more popcorn because the boy was sitting in a weird way on the corner of the couch.She was a kid who would want him out of the room, house, the damn universe and she just easily invited him in.

It was weird.

But Jiyong could feel it was just a start.That was why he kept grinning evilly and teased Seungri.

It was going to be fun.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Seungri----I can't make it on time--" Jiyong faked a sad tone as he kept shaking his hand to make Youngbae stop laughing.

"Are you kidding me, Jiyong?! She will just kick me out and try to come home by herself!---Where is Youngbae hyung? Can't he go and take her?"

"Youngbae is not answering his phone--" Youngbae was grinning as he lied. "I need to go Seungri---I'm in some trouble today."

"Wait!---Jiyong! I can't do it!" 

Seungri tried to say but Jiyong hung up on him and began to laugh.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Youngbae asked while laughing with him.

"I'm not sure." Jiyong shook his head, pointing at the phone. "You should've hear him, he is so scared---" He kept laughing but on the other hand, Seungri was definitely not laughing.

Yoonmi went to her friend's birtday and Jiyong was supposed pick her up later.

But plans got changed.

"She will say that she doesn't know----Dear God--She is gonna kick me out--" Seungri kept whining as he drove to the cafe.

Of course she was going to refuse to go back with him.This wouldn't be the first time anyway.But he never want to pick her up before cause it was obvious, she would do anything to not go with him.Actually he really thought Jiyong was having a rough day since he knew his daughter, she wouldn't accept Seungri.

"Ah--hey." He rubbed his chin as he stepped out of the car and walked towards the cafe.He was wearing his favorite ripped jeans with a simple white t-shirt.His hair was styled back and he was holding his car keys into his palm very nervously.

"Is Yoonmi inside?" He asked to the woman since they couldn't just walk in there.

"I thought Mr.Kwon was going to take her?"

Excellent, now they weren't going to give her to him and Yoonmi was going to say that she doesn't even know Seungri.

Excellent.

"I'm his boyfriend." Seungri said at her but she grabbed the phone on the table.

"I need to call hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter