Three Blue Clouds

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's not even cold inside, Seungri.What's wrong? Are you getting sick?" Jiyong touched his forehead. "You don't have fever."

Seungri began to cough.

"I guess---I will get sick."

"Should we go to see a doctor?" He pointed at his car keys he just put on the table. "If you want--"

"It's fine." Seungri grabbed his arm and pulled the guy back to couch. "I guess I should go early tonight and--"

"I'm hungry, dad." Yoonmi was sitting on the other couch as she said that, and she suddenly looked at Seungri. "Ah--did you find your necklace? You were looking for it this morning."

Seungri closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"What?"

"He lost his necklace." She said with an innocent face while Seungri was rubbing his face.

"Jiyong--"

Seungri sighed again as the guy stood up and walked to kitchen without saying anything.He took the hoodie off before following him, the girl was still sitting there quietly.

"You know I didn't do it on purpose." He said as Jiyong took few things out to prepare something for Yoonmi.

"Come on Jiyong, it was on me last night.You know it." Seungri kept talking but Jiyong was making a sandwich.

"I'm sure I took it off in your room and--"

"It would be there if you did that, Seungri."

"Do you think I did it on purpose? It got lost, Jiyong.I searched everywhere all day."

Jiyong suddenly put the plate down on the counter very loudly and it startled Seungri. 

"Maybe you should look at the bar you were at last night."

Seungri raised his eyebrows, obviously didn't expect that.

"Are you serious?" He smiled angrily. "It was on me last night, I'm sure."

"Dad---"

"This thing is starting to annoy me." Jiyong suddenly said in a harsh tone as he looked at Seungri and Yoonmi stood by the door, pressing her lips together.

"What thing?" Seungri was looking at him like he couldn't believe he was acting like this.

"This all bull--" He suddenly aimed his finger at Seungri and younger looked at him with a surprised face. "--you and your rich heir boy bull."

Seungri just chuckled and ruffled his hair, he was holding himself so hard to not say something cause he knew Jiyong didn't mean it, he always lost it whenever he got angry.

But,
things would get worse if Seungri would start to get angry.

"You're making excuses." He mumbled and Jiyong looked at him.

"What?"

"You're making excuses, Jiyong.You just don't like it when I hang out with them."

"Look at me." Jiyong said in a tone which wasn't so lovely and it made Yoonmi gulp as she kept watching. "I don't need an excuse." Jiyong walked closer to him and pressed his finger on his chest. "Your necklace--" he hit his finger on the spot. "--is not--" and he did it again. "--here."

Seungri closed his eyes and exhaled loudly.

"Give her the sandwich." He mumbled before turning his back at Jiyong, cause he knew Yoonmi wasn't used to see this kind of scenes.If he would fight back Jiyong would completely lose it and thinking that Yoonmi already hate him, it wouldn't be a clever move.

Yoonmi jumped on her place because her father threw the plate away as they heard the door, Seungri just went without saying anything.

This was starting to make her feel bad, she couldn't be sure if she had done the right thing now.

She didn't know what he meant by calling him heir but when he asked about that once, her father said Seungri didn't need to work to earn money.She kept hearing that word when they had a fight, her father didn't seem like he liked the fact that Seungri was rich.

Actually the thing she wanted happened, Seungri was gone.But Yoonmi was still feeling uneasy.She didn't really know what that necklace meant for her father but he was obsessive about a lot of things.Once Seungri forgot his ring in the bathroom and he didn't stop talking about it for a week.Honestly Yoonmi thought about throwing his ring out of the window but Seungri never really took it off.

She was still thinking about it when she was laying in her bed.She was thinking if she did the right thing and when she heard her father's voice, it made her regret what she had done.

"What do you think you're doing, Seungri?--Do you think it's a game?!"

He was talking on the phone but he was being really loud.Yoonmi began to bit on her lips nervously, she was feeling a bit of regret inside her, just a bit.

"There is no reason for you to stay there!---What?!--Are you going to be like this everytime we fight?!---Stop talking nonsense!"

Yoonmi sighed and rolled over, she thought she couldn't sleep because her father's voice was disturbing her but after years she realized that she was experiencing the sting of conscience for the first time.

"Seungri!"

Yoonmi got startled when he growled.Why was he so angry anyway?

"Shut up!---Are you coming here or do I have to come there to drag you back to here?!"

Yoonmi was still listening and she got confused when he stopped talking for a long while.

"No----Okay--" Jiyong's voice was in his norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter