The Cereal Box

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't want him!"

"Yoonmi!"

"It's my birthday and I don't want him!"

"If you keep talking like this---"

"Jiyong--" Seungri grabbed Jiyong's index finger, which was aimed at the little girl and pulled it down. "--let's do it like this," his back was facing the girl so he raised his eyebrows at Jiyong, signalling him to stop.Because he knew this would be long and he didn't think she deserved it on her birthday. "---I will go home and we will talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Seungri--"

"Dad!"

"God.." He sighed deeply before rubbing his face and Seungri grabbed his jacket, putting his hands in the air.

"It's okay." He smiled, knowing that Jiyong was more upset about it, even more than him. "See you later."

"Seungri I--" he followed younger to door and tried to say something cause this was really bad.

"It's fine." Seungri leaned closer and fixed the guy's hair which he messed up earlier because of the stress. "It's her birthday, stop frowning."

"I'm really sorry."

Seungri smiled and shook his head. "I can see it."

"No really, I--"

"You're not thinking about scolding her on her birthday right?" He raised his eyebrows at the guy. "This will make her hate me more than she hates me now, Jiyong." He tilted his head and chuckled. "If that's possible."

"Seungri!"

"It's fine!" He chuckled before putting his shoes on. "Just let her have some fun and ah--did you call Youngbae hyung?"

"--"

"I know, I called him." He grinned at Jiyong. "This way I will have some peaceful time without you." He teased right before taking out his buzzing phone.

"Who is it?"

"My secret lover." Seungri grinned, shaking the phone. "He asks that when I will be done with you and--"

"Seungri!" Jiyong was about to hit him when he quickly pulled away.

"Riri!"

"Oh--easy easy!"

"Hey, man." Youngbae hugged Jiyong without caring about his daughter throwing herself on Seungri.

"You look tired." Jiyong said to his friend.

"Do you see this?" He pointed at the little girl who was hugging Seungri's neck and telling him something. "--she is a monster."

Jiyong chuckled.

"Ji Eun!" Yoonmi screamed her name as she ran towards the door after hearing Ji Eun's voice.

"Hey!" Ji Eun pulled her hands away from Seungri and smiled at Yoonmi but then she stopped, looked at him again.

"You're not coming?" She asked.

Yoonmi kept standing there without saying anything and Youngbae realized what was happening.

"Ah no,--I have things to do."

Ji Eun pouted before looking at his father.

"You told me he was going to be here too!" She whined and actually her love for Seungri was so normal.Every kid loved Seungri, well, except Yoonmi.

Even Jiyong felt bad with watching Ji Eun hugging Seungri like that cause he was standing there with his girl while Ji Eun was busy with begging him to stay and hugging him.It was a kind of torture.

"But you were not here last time!" Ji Eun kept whining. 

"I promise next time I will make it." Seungri smiled before pulling her closer. "Deal?" He asked cause he knew if she wouldn't leave this behind she would torture Youngbae about this all day long.

"Deal." She answered with a pout and Seungri smiled before pointing at his cheek, waiting for a kiss.

"He should date me instead of you." Youngbae said at Jiyong with a grin as his daughter kissed Seungri. "You know---he is good at cooking and Ji Eun would start to call him dad on the second day."

"Do you think it's funny?" Jiyong glared at him.

"Man---Can I have a chance with him if you guys break up?"

Jiyong was about to swear when Ji Eun looked at them, finally moved away from Seungri.

"I would call dad to whom?"

"Nobody!" Jiyong quickly said. "Nobody!" He quickly changed the topic cause he knew she would really call Seungri dad.

"He panicked." Youngbae grinned at Seungri. "Try me, I'm better than him."

"Get out!" Jiyong kicked him after pulling the girls inside. "We don't need you in our party."

Seungri was laughing at them when Youngbae chuckled.

"Fine, I will like it better with Seungri anyway.I will take Ji Eun after few hours and--"

"Get in, Youngbae!"

Jiyong grabbed him by the collar and dragged inside, making Seungri chuckle since he knew Youngbae was teasing him to make him get angry like this.

"I'm sorry." He repeated it after everyone was in and Seungri smiled.

"It's okay, have fun."

"Call me Seungri!" Youngbae yelled from inside.

"Shut up, Bae!" Jiyong screamed before closing the door and Seungri chuckled while walking away.Youngbae would do this everytime cause he thought it was funny since they were both single parents.Seungri and Jiyong were together for a long while but Youngbae got a divorce just a year ago.His thing was getting married and couldn't keep living together, but Jiyong's thing was more complicated than that.He never got married.Actually Seungri didn't know that at first, he was younger than them but since he was little he was used to be friends with olders so it wasn't weird for him to get closer with Jiyong and his friends.He met them in a hotel when he was on a vacation with his friends.Jiyong was staying there with Daesung and Seunghyun.It was so simple, he met Daesung and they got along well, they were chatting about something when the other two came to their table.Daesung's body wasn't a joke but he was just like Seungri's other's friends.The other two wasn't like that, they were the guys others stared for few seconds.

But when they started to talk Seungri realized the tall one had a funny personality instead of his sharp looks.He seemed so cool and he was too handsome in an overwhelming way but half of the jokes he made were not even funny and he was laughing at himself.

He didn't really talk to Jiyong at first cause the guy didn't seem like a person Seungri would talk after all.He kept drinking without joining their chat and looked around.He was obviously that quiet, cool guy who would look down on others, and this was the profile Seungri hated the most.He could get along well with everyone, he could have nice time with a 7 years old boy.But he always got irritated by the guys who ignored others and thought they were better than them.That was why he didn't do anything with Jiyong except shaking hands.He kept hanging out with Daesung during the time he stayed there and they exchanged numbers.But the direction of the story changed when he saw a little girl on the last day of his vacation.He was talking on the phone beside the pool and since nobody was there, he turned his head to look at the pool when he heard a splash.It wasn't so surprisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter