You Are My Dad, Right?

Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Honestly, Yoonmi tried really hard to not think about her mother.She used to think so big about her, she kept telling herself that one day she would come back and apologize for leaving them both.But slowly the realization hit her, it wasn't like how she used to dream about.

She was good with Seungri, completely like when they used to be before his relationship with her father went in a different way.But still Yoonmi wasn't putting him on a bigger spot than that, Seungri was good, he was Jiyong's boyfriend and soon they were getting married, it meant she was going to have him as another parent.

But that was it.

Everything was good, that was all.

But she really looked at Seungri at the cafe, saw him biting his lip nervously and kept whispering things to Jiyong to keep him calm.Yoonmi knew her father, she knew he didn't like her mother and Seungri was doing this all for her.The guy she put under fire with stealing his necklace was putting his hand under a big rock to make her meet with her mother.She read all the texts and at first she was confused, she couldn't decide what she was supposed to feel.But after learning her mother's name she quickly searched her.

Actually Yoonmi spent that night crying but they didn't notice it.She wasn't a barbie girl for sure but seeing that woman who was supposed to be with her seeming so smiley and happy with another man and a little boy was heavier than she thought.

But she wasn't an idiot, she stopped being an idiot for a while ago.

After crying for hours in her room, she chuckled in the next morning.

Cause Seungri was in the kitchen with his Dalmatian shorts and trying to teach her father how to make proper omelettes.

After that day she put Seungri on somewhere else, now Seungri had a special space in her heart but she wasn't going to say it loud.

Never.

 

 

-

 

 

 

"I can't believe you." Jiyong glared at the boy, who was grinning while standing in front of the door. "I told you to not buy anything, Seungri." He was very serious and it made Seungri sigh deeply.The only problem they had aside from Yoonmi was this, this was the exact reason why Jiyong was working his off.

"The damn house is already yours and--"

"Ours." Seungri walked closer to him, he really hated when Jiyong did that. "It's just a room, Jiyong."

"It's just a room?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows, pointing at the whole damn room which was specially decorated for Yoonmi and had completely different furnitures than her old ones.

"Can we focus on the fact that she liked it and accepted me to buy it?" Seungri said cause the girl wouldn't want anything from someone other than her father and they both knew it.

"Seungri still--"

"Oh my god----did it come?---Yess!" Suddenly the girl who just came back from school rushed in after seeing the empty boxes.

"It's so pretty!---It's prettier than I thought!" She said happily, looking at the white closet which had colorful and shiny flowers on it.

"See?" Seungri pointed at the girl with a smile but Jiyong was still not happy about it.He just walked out and it caused Seungri to sigh again.Jiyong was in a good state, better than a lot of people but being richer than Seungri was out of the line since the boy got richer everyday, thanks to his family's business.And Jiyong was always making it a problem, he could just stay at home and they could live from moving their fingers but no, the damn man needed to work like crazy.

Seungri knew what kind of person Jiyong was so he didn't make it a huge deal, he would always find a way to force his likes on Jiyong anyway, he was Seungri.But older really hated it when Seungri spent too much money on something they should've buy together, he hated it.

"I could buy it." He said when Seungri walked in and younger rolled his eyes.It was their first week in the new house and the only reason Jiyong agreed to live there was knowing that Seungri stayed with him for a long ing while and handled with Yoonmi, the boy tried so hard and if he wanted to stay at that house, Jiyong was so gonna do it.

But he knew the things he did into Yoonmi's room would cost a lot, lot more than she was used to have.

"Of course you could buy it, Jiyong.But then it wouldn't mean anything." He sat beside him. "Are you going to get this much upset everytime I try to buy something?" He suddenly pouted, catching Jiyong off guard since he didn't expect that. "I'm getting closer to her everyday and I thought you wanted us to be a family.If I can't spend my money on you two then who am I gonna spend it for?"

Jiyong sighed.

"You bought her a whole room, Seungri.There is a ing huge TV and a special bathroom already---which she shouldn't ing have cause the girl's at her age doesn't actually have those."

Seungri puckered her lips.

"But it was the first thing I've done for her." He said innocently and Jiyong glared at him.He was about to talk about the restaurants and the damn iPhone he bought for Yoonmi without asking Jiyong but he was stopped by his daughter, who just ran inside and hugged Seungri's neck.

"Thank you so much! I can't believe it's my room! It's so pretty!"

Seungri smirked at Jiyong before hugging her back.

"Do you really like it?"

"I love it!" She said with a grin as she pulled back. "I thought we wouldn't be able to get it since it was too expensive."

Jiyong quickly looked at her.

"How much was it?"

"It was--"

"It doesn't matter." Seungri stopped her when she was about to say it and she quickly got it, knowing her father.She just sat between them, obviously happy to have a new and big room like that.

"I knew that you were rich but I never thought it meant we could get whatever we want." She said excitedly and Seungri chuckled, but older shook his head.

"It's his money Mi, it doesn't mean that we can get whatever we want."

Seungri glared at him but Yoonmi looked at Jiyong.

"Aren't you going to get married?"

"Yes but--"

"It means that he will be my father." She turned at Seungri. "--right?"

"Yes." 

"So I can get whatever I want!"

"Yes!" Seungri chuckled, high fived with her.

"No Mi, you should--"

Yoonmi stood up without listening him, knowing he was pretty sensitive about that matter but she didn't actually care.

"I will go to my room and never get out." She said, giggling while running back to her new room and causing Seungri to smile.

"Come on Ji! She is happy! Don't ruin it!" He said, getting closer to him on the couch.

"Oh my god----did you buy me a Chanel bag?!" She yelled from her room and it caused Jiyong to sigh.

"It's just a bag."

"She is just 9, Seungri."

"She still needs a bag?"

Jiyong facepalmed.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Seungri?! Heeyy! How are you?! Did you get married?!" Yoonmi asked without breathing as the other guy answered the face-time.Youngbae was smiling since she really called Seungri instead of her father.

"No, Mi.I'm sorry to say this but I changed my mind cause your father is not the person I want to get married and--"

"We got married, Mi." Jiyong said from behind and Yoonmi chuckled when Seungri showed her father, who just loosened his tie and threw himself on the bed.

"It's so boring without you." Seungri turned the phone to himself again and she smiled. "He is no fun."

"Shut up, you are talking to your husband." Jiyong said and it caused all of them to laugh, including Youngbae.Cause he knew his friend wasn't going to shut up and keep using the 'husband' word for a long while, he waited for this.

Actually Youngbae was really surprised when Yoonmi didn't accept to go to Las Vegas with them.Seungri kept insisting, saying that he already arranged everything and they were going to be there for a week, he even planned where to go, what to eat and what to do.But Yoonmi said that she didn't want to go, she really wanted to leave them alone for a week and it was such a deep thought for a girl at her age.But more important than that, it meant she was really sharing her father.

"Where is it?!---Where?" She asked at the moment she opened the door and Seungri laughed.

"Didn't you miss us?"

"Do you really have it?" This time Ji Eun asked curiously and Seungri grinned when he saw Youngbae looking at him with sparkly eyes.

"I wanna see it too." Youngbae said and Jiyong chuckled, walking in before Seungri.

"I have it." When he put the marriage certificate on the table they all made a loud voice, causing Seungri to join them and Jiyong just laughed, shaking his head.

"Oh my god----they are really married now." Ji Eun said as the three of them looked at the certificate carefully. "It means he is officially your father now." She said to Yoonmi and Jiyong looked at Seungri nervously.

"Yeah." But they were surprised when Yoonmi turned to them with a smile as she was holding the paper. "It means that you are my dad, right?"

"For a lot of countries, yes." Seungri said nervously and Jiyong quickly cleared his throat.

"But it doesn't mean anything if you--"

"Does it mean that I'm rich now?" She asked with big eyes and Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

"He is so rich, so if he is officially my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter