Wolf race

Double Alpha

 

 

Rubbing his red hair and eats his breakfast yesterday all the 40 student were in their rooms, Luhan come to him giving him a kiss on the cheek with “good morning! You slept well!”

Baekhyun giggle “when YOU around I do” saying that, after the howling, Luhan came running to Baekhyun room and stayed there for the rest of the night he said that he was scared and not just him Lay too he also run to Suho bedroom

 

“Good morning!” Seeing the plate being put beside the two Baekhyun jaw drop to see Sehun sitting in front of them, Luhan was fast to his behind Baekhyun with “Why are you here!”

“It’s an open restaurant I can sit whenever I want!” Sehun smiled looking at Baekhyun “we had a wrong first meet here but am sure we are good in that matter but Baekhyun am serious about your Omega!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes not believing what he just heard “are you kidding!”

“No” Sehun said “let have a fight over him”

Baekhyun huffs “am not fighting for something I already have so please find another seat maybe sit with your giant friend”

“Good morning!” Suho said sitting next Sehun “wolf race?”

“Yep!” Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo sits next to Sehun from the other side “you know I like the idea!” Lay come and sit next Luhan “not to mention it very refreshing”

“What wolf race?” Luhan look at Baekhyun

“Sport festival Lu! It is today I accept a wolf form race”

Kyungsoo nodded “after what happened yesterday it good to see everyone real form at least if someone show up we will know if he belong to the school at least”

Baekhyun nodded “memory should work for 40 new ‘wolvise’”

Suho nodded “okay I accept if this is the real reason”

“And when was the last time you refused any idea I give Suho Hyung” Baekhyun said in a teasing way

“Never but someday Baekhyunie” Suho replied in the same tone

“Yaa!” Luhan said looking daggers at Suho “don’t do the ‘nie’ thing that mine to use”

Lay laughed and Baekhyun giggles

“But really” Lay asked “that howling made the creeps in me I run to Suho immediately!”

Kyungsoo shake his head “not just you Lay! When I was asking around the most Beta were afraid”

Luhan nodded I agree I go to Baekhyun room immediately but didn’t find him”

“I was out!” Baekhyun said

And Kyungsoo look suspicious “why you were out at that time!”

Baekhyun shrugs “I was at the balcony reading the suggestions when I saw someone at the gates standing I want to confirm so I go out! Sorry for waking you up Kyungsoo I think I slammed the door hard”

“Don’t need to apologize” Kyungsoo replied

“But” Suho said “if he is an outsider! And Baekhyun didn’t stay awake what he was going to do?” the question made the others think

“If he want something bad he would start with me no?” Baekhyun said “I didn’t recognize him I thought he is a student so I didn’t transform! I was a very easy prey!”

Luhan take Baekhyun arm “you should be careful” Baekhyun nodded smiling at him

“He didn’t bark till he felt my presence” Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun “and if am not mistaking he was approaching you!”

 

Baekhyun think about it then he nodded but stop with a grim expression “he wasn’t approaching approaching!” Baekhyun hesitate “he was more like…Just…smelling!”

The others were surprised at the words not knowing what that supposed to mean “I know it is weird but that what he was doing!”

“Creepy!” Lay comment

Suho huffs “class hour everyone! Let talk about this matter after, Baekhyun! Kyungsoo! don’t forget to be at the sports field at 11 the festival will start at 4pm we need to have the field prepared” with that everyone nodded and left, leaving Sehun shocked sitting alone Chanyeol tab his shoulder with a smirk “remind me what are you doing?”

“Wow that was intense” Sehun declare “They were like didn’t even care about an extra hearing there conversation”

Chanyeol huffs “because they have nothing to hide Sehun!”

Sehun stands smiling “such a sweet life”

 

 

 

Going in the class Sehun pouted when he saw Baekhyun already sitting next Luhan so he just go and sit in front of them with Chanyeol

 

Kyungsoo in the other hand sits with “good morning” to Kai but the other didn’t replied...Kyungsoo didn’t like it...

 

Time flies in the morning Baekhyun know why the teacher separate the two in front of him they were annoying they didn’t stop talking and the others also they even go out and in between the class like there is no teacher, he screamed at them first but they didn’t care he tell them to leave and still they didn’t care, the only one who is really not even moving. Was that Kai he spend all the class sleeping!

 

Its 11 Baekhyun excuse himself with Kyungsoo and the teacher gladly accepted. With that Sehun jump to the chair next Luhan and Chanyeol move to where is Kai

 

“God! Not again” Luhan huffs in anger this time he look his books “can you leave me alone please!” He nearly whispered

“Can you look at my eyes?” Sehun replied “I know you avoiding me because we have something I can feel it!” Sehun pouted but the other didn’t look at him to see his ‘trying to be cute’ expression

 

 

“Can we talk?” Chanyeol said moving to Kyungsoo place

Kai open his eyes and look at Chanyeol “you made your mind?”

Chanyeol nodded “listen Kai me and Sehun are one and you for the last two years choose to be with your Alpha and I respect that if you want to not be under my lead and be with Taemin I can give you exception but in condition to not fight anyone from my pack”

 

“He was”

 

Kai said looking at the window

“What!” Chanyeol eyes were wide open “Taemin left you?” He had to ask but Kai silent made him confirm it, after two years he just left him but why “Kai!” Chanyeol put his arm on Kai shoulder he felt bad for him...well maybe they are enemies but still they all grow up together in that neighborhood they both know how he was always excited to know his Alpha and say how he will always love him...the guy must be...broken…

“I will think about it” Kai said not eyeing Chanyeol he was still looking outside

 

 

 

>>> At the field <<<

 

The field was a huge forest behind the school secured by walls but it was huge because of the animal form if anyone could use it, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were trying to fix everything for the wolf race as the teachers agree the two were talking just in the plan when Kyungsoo just grab Baekhyun arm in a sudden.

Baekhyun look at him in surprise first he didn’t say a thing because he thought Kyungsoo would say something but being too silent for more than two minutes in that position made Baekhyun give up the waiting and talk “tell me!”

Kyungsoo snap out of his thinking frozen hold spot and look at Baekhyun “how it feels if you find your Beta!” Kyungsoo finally asked

Baekhyun was going to reply the usual thing he heard but no this is Kyungsoo we talking about he probably knew already “Kyungsoo! Don’t tell me!” Baekhyun said in surprise

And Kyungsoo huffs in defeat “Baekhyun’aah! That guy is really made me confused! I can’t think of anything else when he is just sitting there not even doing anything! He asked me too what I feel about him and I act cold and tell him nothing because his...” Kyungsoo stopped he couldn’t say it

Baekhyun eyes got wide open in the realization “Because his a low life society and you are an Alpha descendent from the high society!”

Kyungsoo just nodded

“Kyungsoo your family won’t accept this!” Baekhyun said shocked at his own words “that mean! You will be forever alone!” Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun with a shocked face yes he was right in his family if you like a Beta that isn’t from an Alpha blood like he is, his family should made him stay alone to the end of his life Kyungsoo shake his head “I don’t want to be alone Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun look at his friend that he for the first time seeing him concern he huffs “then don’t be”

Kyungsoo look at him with wide eyes “what!”

“Choose yourself” Baekhyun said the words he always convince himself with

“What!” Kyungsoo was surprised at the weird answer but Baekhyun just shrugs with “just think about it you will figure it out”

Taking a deep though Kyungsoo inside mind said...maybe I can give him a try!

 

 

 

The clock was almost 4 students start to gather everywhere, Suho was trying to be in charge while Kyungsoo decide to take the race with Lay and Luhan, Baekhyun was standing in the checkpoint of the racetrack in the end of the field for control in case someone didn’t arrive

“Baekhyun the race will start after 5 minutes 10 participants at first” Baekhyun heard the news from his earphones Suho start to tell him the names with the numbers to see if everyone will reach the checkpoint safe

 

 

 

>>> start point <<<

 

 

They were 10 wolf standing at the line different color different size Luhan was so excited waiting his turn, Lay was in the first ones he was cheering him, a dirty brown middle size wolf that was lay with the number 10 painted in red at his face to stay there when they change forms, Kyungsoo who was already putting his number 12 on his face was waiting for the next race

 

The race start and the wolves runs with all they have

 

Sehun who was looking at Luhan from far standing with Chanyeol he huffs “I can’t keep things like this!”

Chanyeol shrugs “then why you are waiting! Go and force him to see in your eyes and confirm it!”

Sehun thinks that he won’t because Baekhyun is there! Even if he felt that the other is his Omega there is always that Alpha in between them

 

15 minutes after and they could see the 10 first are coming Lay came the second so he automatically gets disqualified, it was Kyungsoo turn with his gold form and he wins with a huge gap in between, Luhan his light brown with white down side come the third and that made the boy cry on Suho earphone with Baekhyun from the other side

 

The time for the wild wolves to race came, Sehun with 94 look at his other 9 teammates Kai was standing in the line with the number 88, he look at Chanyeol who was waiting his next turn “i will beat him!” He said loud to Chanyeol and pointing at Kai

 

“Better win Jongin!”

 

Kai turn to look at who cheer for him and his eyes were surprised! That seat mate of his DO Kyungsoo was the one who nodded to him mouthing ‘you can do it’

 

Kai felt happy! He felt so much energy was running in his veins now he smirk looking at Sehun “you won’t even see my tail!” With that he Changed he was a dark brown with some white fur around the neck, a middle sized too since he is an Omega but bigger then Lay

“Okay that y!” Kyungsoo said making Luhan and Lay look at him surprised Kyungsoo never say words like that

Sehun smirk “we will see” he changed his form to a grey wolf everyone were amazed about his color it was unique! A big size since he is an Alpha

 

The race start and the 10 runs, everyone can clearly see that 88 was so fast even Chanyeol was surprised! But in the same time he saw Sehun still running with the other 8 “weird!” He said because the Sehun he knows he would be running after Kai now!

“Next participants!” Suho said and the 10 start to come at Lay who was painting the numbers in their faces, yes whose better then lay to do it!

It was Chanyeol turn Lay smiles to him “You are 61!” Chanyeol just nodded seeing the other taking the red color

“88 arrived at Baekhyun checkpoint” Suho said “oh wait!” Lay said taking a list and putting an X on 88 he look at Suho whose next?”

But Suho just look at Lay and move his shoulders with “i don’t know! I think he was fast”

Lay turn to look at Chanyeol “sixty o...” but he wasn’t there

 

 

>>> The checkpoint <<<

 

 

Looking at the 9 wolves that were growling and looking at Baekhyun, surrounding him in a circle the grey one move from the circle to the inside near Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun look at the number and huffs “what do you want Sehun!”

He said but the other just bark at him like he want to fight “Am not fighting for something I have I already told you that!” Baekhyun roll his eyes but truly he can see the anger dancing inside the other in a second the grey wolf jump on him and make him fall in the ground with the wolf on top of him Barking and Barking

“Am not fighting you, cry baby!” Baekhyun smirk with the words that obviously made Sehun gone crazy! He knows when you are in your wolf form every emotions are multiplying that what made them savage...the animal form that want just to win by force...

 

 

Sehun want to bite his neck but Baekhyun put his released arm fast between the teeth that wanted to take his life preventing him from taking it, but this is bad! The guy is not playing around he was dead serious about the matter! Maybe he should...

 

Before he could have the thought he saw the grey wolf being pushed by another wolf, Baekhyun stand immediately to see the scene “Kai!” He said surprised while the two wolves were growling at each other

 

“What the meaning of this!”

 

Baekhyun turn to look at the direction of the deep voice, the eyes were glowing red anger, his face giving a sensation of a very scary aura, and with the said words the 8 around immediately start to back off like they were scared of him leaning there body on the ground along with their ears 

 

The grey wolf Sehun Bark like he is defending himself but the scream from Chanyeol calling his name “SEHUN!!” Made the other do the same reaction as the eight.

 

“ALL OF YOU LEAVE!” He shouted again

 

And that made the 9 runs to the start point

Chanyeol look at Kai “go win the race don’t let them compete again”

Kai growl and fast he dash toward the same direction of the others, leaving just the two

“He has all the right you know” Chanyeol said “just fight him goddamn it!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “I told him I won’t fight for something I already have! What are you guys 5 years old?!”

Chanyeol dash to the little standing near his face in anger “THAT OUR RULES”

 

Baekhyun look at the ground nodding “I do what I want! Luhan is mine and Sehun will never have him” Baekhyun glance at him deadpan for less than 3 seconds then look at where the 10 wild wolves went “I won’t tell what happened today because now I know how much he want my Beta and I want to see him suffer because of his actions”

 

Chanyeol felt frustrated, this guy even if he is an Elite and those guys love the rules he won’t give Sehun the chance, his friend is serious about Luhan but what he can do if his Alpha won’t accept the challenge ! He will keep getting crazier then he saw him today

 

“Suho the others are already there! I lost the signal, are the others coming!....Okay....yeah no one arrived yet”

 

He snap out of his thoughts hearing Baekhyun words “Maybe you need to see a doctor!” He said but Baekhyun just lift his sleeve and that made Chanyeol gasp because the white shirt were all blood now “did he bite you?” Chanyeol start to feel anger how can he fight someone didn’t fight back?! He doesn’t know why but deep down he felt pain in his heart,

 

For his surprise Baekhyun just put his sleeve back with a grim expression but that face doesn’t show any sign of pain again knowing this Alpha trying to look cool again in front of him when he hear him saying “after the race”

“No!” Chanyeol refused “it painful damn it! It a bite! You will lose a lot of blood” he doesn’t know why he care but he didn’t like it...the heavy feeling is back again

Baekhyun huffs looking straight to Chanyeol eyes  “listen red eyes!”

Chanyeol mouth immediately got shut even he find it awkward to look at him with the comment that he already know he have red eyes but still this time Chanyeol avoid the gaze

And Baekhyun find it a good opportunity to look at his face...his catchy face...”if I leave my position they will ask why if they know why your ‘playing with Fire’ friend will be expelled from this school and any other school so am being gentle here”

 

Baekhyun touched his ear “76 is here” the wolf came and take a tour to go back “102 also! 43 - 56 - 27 - 105 - 59 - 2 - 20 and 70 all pass the checkpoint”

Chanyeol frown and took his T-shirt off and then his under-shirt and Baekhyun eyes got wide open seeing the now topless man in front of him, this isn’t his first time but the last time was quick now he was there with his abs and wide shoulders and fair skin he doesn’t know when the other take his arm and tear his under-shirt and start rolling it around the bite in his arm

 

Chanyeol smiled when he noticed the other how he was looking at him, he didn’t wear his T-shirt back because the unconscious ‘lips bite’ the short did made him...Proud? Maybe!...Pleasured? Almost!...Happy? A lot!...Excited? Definitely!...Why? He doesn’t know but if his an Omega he would say...

 

 

he likes him

 

 

 

 

**********+++++++*********+++++++***********

 

hope you guys liking this so far! Maybe! idk