Disappointed

Double Alpha

The view was awkward for everyone around Luhan eyes were wide open shocked at how Chanyeol shut his ‘Alpha’ little brother and immediately think if those two are each other mates! he knows Baekhyun isn’t sure of what he is! But more or less the probability of him being a Beta was 1%! but this view made Baekhyun look 100% a Beta for him not mentioning the two already see at each other eyes before! 

Kyungsoo in the other hand look at the two with a smirk in the face! He always think that Luhan and Baekhyun have a kind of bromance not love! and with him as a best friend and with Kai point of view and how the two seems slightly perfect to each other -despite he just like the idea of finally someone could make Baekhyun look imperfect- he wished that his friend really find someone he deserves Alpha or Beta he doesn’t care since Baekhyun is happy! and what better then a lead pack from the low society -he doesn’t want to be the only one too-

 

 

The view was tense to the two Chanyeol start to feel the urge in those lips! being that close it  was like trying to look at the eyes for the 5 seconds impact but with a whole new different way! Could it be that they need a kiss not eye contact? 

feelings inside of him are getting calmer being this close! Yes he was angry before about Baekhyun is an Omega and still deny it! but still if he know he is his Alpha how he still refusing him? he said the order works! But he kept asking him to calm down and it doesn’t work? This Omega of his is like a mystery he should solve somehow!

All those ideas were running in their brains for a seconds yes the speed of a thought could surprise the part of seconds they are standing in that position! Chanyeol move his eye up from the lips to the brown eyes that he found looking back at him! With bewildering and confused! he felt him trying before to release his hands but now he eventually give up! 

So this is it? This is the time he should make the move to get his Omega right? Since he was waiting like that for him to make the move as his Alpha! this is the best moment to kiss those lips and have him for himself forever!

 

 

Baekhyun saw the other having a wanting tense in those lips, he swear he can feel his body temperature raising! Is this how a Beta feels? Is this how Luhan feels with Sehun! The urge in his heart is too much! Too much to the point he couldn’t move and he just waits! and as a Beta that unfortunately he discovered he IS that something normal! Right! Is this right that his Alpha craving for him? Isn’t it! Should he forget about everything he build up to this day and give up the stone head and say he is a Beta? Is that what he should do? It for the sake of his own benefits he told Kyungsoo before he should make a choice! and if Chanyeol his Alpha he would accept it because the Omega don’t choose, don’t think and don’t decide when the Alpha around! they have the right to give an idea and get permission! So should he low the walls and just accept it! yes...he should...yes he....”ehm!” Baekhyun take out a little unheard voice with a wide open eyes seeing Chanyeol backing off from him and releasing his hands! He was Shocked! Surprised? Speechless! He heard a

 

“Now your calm”

 

For a second he thought that deep voice man looks like he know he was his Alpha but still he didn’t do the move! Wait did he just refuse him as his Beta? He didn’t want that? He didn’t feel that? He saw Chanyeol moving inside the class, WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED! did he got DUMPED from HIS Alpha!

 

Kyungsoo was disappointed because he thought the two is AlphaxBeta but no that dream of stopping Baekhyun being superior in everything shudders into pieces he shrugs and get on the class, seeing his friend calm now and also seeing Luhan doesn’t want to leave and have plenty to say.

 

 

Baekhyun shocked expression was priceless for Luhan he know Baekhyun he know him very well, he just took Baekhyun arm and grab him with him as far as he can up till they reach the rooftop of the school, he need a private place to talk about it he move to the far point in that roof top to be a safe talk, he know Baekhyun need to talk to someone who he can trust now and he know his not the best option but he is the only available one that know the truth.

 

Reaching the place Baekhyun really was shocked the broken suddenly heart he felt isn’t good! No he was close like one hair to another to leave everything and be an Omega! But he got rejected!!!! He felt that Chanyeol know but still he back off! He was going to break every wall he build for that low red eyes but he..

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

He heard Luhan saying and he just look at him 

 

“I don’t know what you are doing but get hold of yourself!” Luhan almost scream “you are a Beta aren’t you?!”

Baekhyun look down at the ground “Am an idiot! that what I am” He said with a sad tone 

“No Baekhyun your not! Those are normal emotions for you as a Beta I betrayed you for that! I know how you feel! That so normal!”

Baekhyun look at Luhan “Normal?” He laughed at the comment “what normal about me? As an Alpha I thought I will have you! As a Beta I thought I will have him? But I didn’t get anyone! No one will have the impact with me! Why am I lying to myself? I made the whole choice thing in my brain to try to be normal but am NOT” he yells the last word in sorrow knowing that he will never get the normal 

Luhan was already having tears on his eyes “please Baek don’t say that! you know your one of us!”

Baekhyun shake his head with sarcasm “Luhan am not one of you! Am one of them! and now they know” 

Luhan shake his head a no “No! No one know anything! i swear with my life I didn’t tell anybody even Sehun!! if you keep low no one will come for you!”

Baekhyun look at the ground with sadness “it would have been better if I died that day, thanks for talking to me Luhan at least I remember what really I am” he said and left the roof top, seeibg him leaving Luhan fall on the ground crying! Yes he feels sad! So sad that if he didn’t look at Sehun eyes that day everything would be different! this is all his fault! his fault for leaving him

 

 

 

 

>>><<<

 

 

 

Chanyeol felt sad because of the action he did! But he have a thought! Why is Baekhyun avoiding him if he know he is his Alpha? He must have a good reason! and he doesn’t want to ruin what the other have just because the wolves nature is to force yourself in your Omega! no if he straggling to not have one! He will give him the time till he wants him! Yes! That not an Alpha talk or do! but that Omega of his make him think twice every time he see his eyes...his afraid eyes!... How badly he wanted to kiss those lips! No one can imagine that! And how hard he move his body back from him, he is sure no one would know that feeling, but what now concern him is that he stopped feeling anything! Is he sad? Is he mad? Is he feeling anything? Did he hurt him? But he thought it the best for him since he was the one who avoid him first! His eyes look at the class door where Baekhyun came to the class and apologize to the teacher then move all the way next to him and sit down with “Sorry I couldn’t control myself”

Chanyeol felt the words are so cold! The same as the first day they met! That Baekhyun who said the ‘take.it.off’ to him days ago! Wait did he want him to make the move? But he was obviously avoiding him all the time before! Did he do the wrong move thinking that he did the best for him? “Baekhyun!” He called him and the later just look at him with “class”

 

After that Baekhyun immediately excuse himself and left saying to Kyungsoo he need to help Suho and Kyungsoo nodded knowing that he should! Chanyeol was worried so worried he didn’t have the mood to have dinner so he just left to his room where Sehun followed him after a few minutes 

“You good!” He asked

Chanyeol nodded! Well the thing between the two childhood friends isn’t clear 100% Sehun did apologize for his mistake here and back at the low society he know that he mad a mistake and as his forever friend and best body Chanyeol couldn’t refuse it! now they are talking but mostly he hangout with Kai and others, while Sehun was more like being left alone.

“I think I will be officially with Luhan! Baekhyun will be okay?” Sehun said and Chanyeol look at him

“probably! He left him for you to go to him!” Chanyeol said 

“But Chanyeol? What between you two?” Sehun had to ask, but he get a huffing heavy breathing from Chanyeol  “I swear I don’t know what he wants me to do”

 

 

 

 

>>><<<

 

 

 

 

Two days has passed, Baekhyun was busy everytime or at least he made himself busy! He, Kyungsoo and Suho were rarely attending the classes the gouvernement want a lot of details on the new project the school wanted to open up to the mix low and high society education system! Yes Baekhyun was the cause when he ask for a full immunity to the Luxion school students, While the others were trying there best to reach the studies and the level they need to to get their diploma the restaurant was open 24/7 with students trying their best to study and others to teach, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol were all sitting hearing Lay explain some of the  lessons, as happy as he could be Luhan finally start to talk to Lay when Kai asked him to teach them and he automatically join with his new Alpha! Yes the subject mostly was studies but that the best for him and he is happy! seems that Baekhyun still avoiding him but sometimes nodding to him and obviously he does avoid everyone else except for Kyungsoo, Suho and Lay of course even at the restaurant Kyungsoo always call Kai and ask him to bring food to some of their room but sure Kai never come back! 

 

“Luhan you with me?” Lay said frowning at the other whose mind is in another dimension he immediately apologized with “Am sorry!” He didn’t want to say anything about what he was thinking so he just mumble “I was thinking about the upcoming event”

Chanyeol look at him with “event?”

And Kai nodded “I heard the three musketeers talking about it yesterday ‘the parents day’ they called it”

“What parents day?” Sehun asked looking at Lay who nodded answering “It’s tomorrow in the half year the Elite school invite all the student parents to show off that they doing a good job and their money doesn’t go to a waist!”

“Students parents pay for the school?” Kai asked with wide eyes “we don’t have that!”

Luhan nodded “yes they do! Actually the school need founders for all the food and those staff”

Lay roll his eyes “what actually is happening that the real founders are the parents of the students council members others is just a drop in the ocean”

“What do you mean?” Kai asked

“Take Kyungsoo for example tomorrow when you see his parents you will definitely hate them so rich and arrogant a descendant from Alpha is always the worst!”

Kai look at Chanyeol “why do I feel inferior?”

Chanyeol smirked “because you are!”

“What about Suho?” Kai said “is he reach!”

Lay nodded “yes they own the half of the high society investissement those are more acceptable then Kyungsoo’s parents trust me”

And Sehun look at Luhan “yours!”

 

Luhan smiled an awkward smile “my mom is a normal one I swear! Not that rich! And my father died when I was 2”

“So it Baekhyun Father?” Chanyeol asked his heart felt sad saying the name out loud he miss him already! 

Luhan shake his head a no “no! It his mother!”

Lay said in excitement “wait! Wat! Wait! if you could say that Suho own economy and Kyungsoo own history then Baekhyun own what?”

The three think of it a little but Sehun was the first to answer  “Science?” He said and Luhan high five him with “Bingo!”

 

Kai look at Chanyeol moving to his ear “should our parents meet too?” and Chanyeol give him the questioning look so Kai continue “Kyungsoo always avoid talking about his family and now I know why!” He said bothered but Chanyeol hit his shoulder with a joking manner “don’t be like this you guys will do good!”

 

 

 

>>>><<<<

 

 

 

Calling the numbers of the parents students to remember them of tomorrow event the three were almost half a sleep now

“yes..thank you” Suho close the phone and put his head on the table in tiredness “this is too much! Let ask for help!”

Kyungsoo nodded “we have been doing this for 3 hours now and we didn’t even reach 20% of the students”

Baekhyun nodded stretching his arms and legs in laziness “call Lay and Kai if they could help!” 

Kyungsoo frown “this place is giving me tiredness” he said standing and take the numbers files “let have dinner with everyone it been 2 days I didn’t see anything except the bathroom”

Baekhyun and Suho laughed at the comment but they couldn’t disagree because Kyungsoo was already going out, and the two just follow him from behind 

Reaching the restaurant the three were surprised how the place is crowed with the 40 Luxions and some of the Elites the view was good at least now he know everyone try hard and the happy feeling he have sure is a mutual with the other two because he saw them smiling with themselves too

 

“books everywhere! What a nerd restaurant right!” Kai said taking the files from Kyungsoo arms and Lay come and hug his Alpha who hugged him back with

Kyungsoo unconsciously move with Kai that move back where his friends are and put the papers there, Baekhyun notice that Sehun, Luhan and A Chanyeol was sitting there but he just take an inside breath with a one thought ‘build walls’ so he move to the table Suho and Lay behind them and he sits in a random chair near his best friend

“I literally couldn’t stay one minute in that room!” Kyungsoo was whining already to the others “too much calls to made and we still didn’t even reach the half!”

“I can help” Kai said “the better more no!”

Suho nodded “that why we are here! Actually am hungry Lay let bring food for everyone!”

Lay nodded moving with his Alpha

“Let me help too” Luhan said looking at Kyungsoo who shrugs with “I don’t mind”

The later was happy he immediately take some papers and put them next to him

“How many there is?” Sehun had to ask because the amount of numbers in just one papers were huge 

“3000 number more or less we did 435!” Kyungsoo answer

“Whaaat!” The three Luxion siting in the table were shocked

Chanyeol in the other hand was looking at a Baekhyun who dial a number from his phone and talked gently to who ever was in the other line then close it scratching the name and doing the same action again, not caring of what everyone says, even when Suho came with the food Baekhyun just move the paper a side giving space to the plate and still talking to the phone. The action could be repeated ten times till Baekhyun stopped closing his eyes in tiredness, rubbing his red hair, and taking a slow breath, Chanyeol didn’t like how he stop feeling the other he crossed his eye brow in anger “can we help!” He said and the words made everyone look at him, but he was looking at just Baekhyun and that specific one didn’t even bother to look up to him, Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun shoulder and the other immediately look up with “what!” He saw Kyungsoo pointing at Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately asks “did you say something?”

Chanyeol roll his eyes with “yes I did ! I asked if can we help”

Baekhyun shrugs with “sure” he look at the stack papers “help yourself”

 

“Guys!” Chanyeol said louder and every Luxion on the restaurant look at him like they are ready to do anything even killing!

“Wow!” Suho said looking at how the 37 were coming to their direction 

“Just explain to them what to say and they will do the rest” Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo happily stands “can i supervise!” 

Suho smiles with “thanks Chanyeol“ then he take the stack of papers and stand too Kai, Luhan and Sehun also followed them the Elite their volunteers too and now the table was having a angry look Chanyeol and a low head Baekhyun who keep calling wanting to finish the numbers he have, 

 

Chanyeol waits

 

The others notice the tense and they couldn’t come back to the table except for Suho who was going back but stopped with Kyungsoo asking to help over there -a far table- 

 

Chanyeol was waiting looking at the list arms crossed frown on the face angry eyebrow till he could see Baekhyun surprisingly and for the first time he notice beautiful fingers on the last number 

 

“Thank you! Yes! Sure! Let meet tomorrow”

 

With that Baekhyun slam the phone on the table and move his neck to left and right in tiredness but stopped looking at the giant in front of him who look angry at him

 

“Anything wrong?” Baekhyun asked immediately 

And Chanyeol just replied “what do you want me to do?” The question he said get a raised eyebrow from the red hair boy but he didn’t say much because that the only proper manner to ask about in his opinion 

Baekhyun just shrugs “you can help them if you want!”

“Not That Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said almost yelling “you know what am talking about!”

Baekhyun look with full seriousness at him “what Mr.Yoo told you?”

Chanyeol roll his eyes at the answer with a question “he said he hope your not one of them”

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol for seconds and he nodded slowly his eyes searched for someone at that restaurant quickly and went back to him “that’s it?”

Chanyeol shrugs “other things are personal to me”

Baekhyun just nodded repeating “personal!” and silently look at his phone a little but nervous could be noticed from the way he plays in random apps “You didn’t answer me” Chanyeol said again

“What!” Baekhyun asked stopping looking at him

“What do you want me to do?” Chanyeol asked

Baekhyun roll his eyes “listen Chanyeol! I had my doubts too for a second back there but no am fine! I mean we both Alpha we shouldn’t do that”

Chanyeol frown in anger “Your not an Alpha Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun close his eyes containing the sentence that could be heard by everyone around “I am an Alpha! and I thought I wasn’t because of Luhan betrayal! But I was wrong am sorry if I made you think am not” he said and stand to leave the place or at least to stay away from him

Chanyeol huffs in anger he still deny it and he can’t contain it anymore he want his Beta he desperately wants him he stands from the Chair with “I saw your recording” Chanyeol said it “I watch you saying you listened to my orders” what better argument then his own words?

 

Baekhyun stopped, his heart skip a beat of shocked! He watch his recordings? Every important day he had is on those recordings his life is there his dignity! His way of thoughts his doubts and his only secret that no one should know about and if someone know he should make sure he won’t say it! Just like he promised to take Sehun head before because he thought he know! He turn to look at Chanyeol and the giant notice it! The yellow eyes the long canine, the heavy breath the will to transform!

 

 

And he did...