Untitled Part 7

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to get rid of this loneliness I don’t wanna be alone anymore - No One (Lee Hi ft. B.I. of iKon)

Part 7

Jiyong POV

"Jiyong-ssi, it's nice meeting you. I'll be working closely with you these coming days." She followed me. I did not bother to even glance at her.

I headed back to our recording room and saw our maknae lying down on the couch. But when he felt that he is not alone anymore, he got up and sat beside me. Our maknae is currently making an aegyo and I'm still not in the mood.

"Ooooohhhh, I'm curios who made the dragon mad?", the maknae teasingly said.

"Hyung, saranghaeyo!", making a finger heart and shoving it to my face.

"Seungri-yah? Jugule?" (Do you want to die?), I shouted.

"What happen, hyung? I heard from Teddy hyung that you were summoned again by sajangnim. Do you have a scandal again?"

"Do you live to pester me?", I gave him a sharp look.

"No. I live to love you, hyung.", arching his arms to his heard to make a heart.

I sighed. Seungri can be a menace sometimes. He pisses off everyone but he didn't failed to make us laugh. He doesn't want seeing us sad or lonely. He's our ray of sunshine. Uri Panda.

I sighed again and faced him. "The sajangnim called me to talk about my upcoming album. Seems like the Park Industries would like to co-produce everything for my album. That's everything I can tell you for now. You're a blabbermouth and I don't want the world to know just yet that I'll release an album." Pointing my index finger to his mouth.

Seungri just nodded his head like a child. "I also heard that someone from the Parks visited this morning. Is it the president?"

"No. And I won't tell you." Looking at my monitor.

"Hyung, you can have a one week free pass at Aori Ramen if you just tell me who you got to meet from the Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter