UNTITLED PART 10

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Bigbang members were all hanging out at the YG's recording studio to help out GD for his new album.

 

Sandara heard boisterous laughter as she walks her way to the studio.

 

"Hyung, you should have seen your face when you do that challenge in Running Man.", Seungri teased.

 

A sudden knock on the door make the boys stopped.

 

"Do we expect anyone to come?" Taeyang asking Jiyong. Jiyong shrugged.

 

"It must be the trainees. Open it, Seungri-yah." Nudging Seungri to open the door.

 

"Hi!" A girl welcomes them when Seungri open the door.

 

"Daebak!" Seungri being amazed by what he saw.

 

"What are you doing here, Ms. Sandara Park?" Jiyong glared at Sandara. TOP flinched a bit the way Jiyong greeted Sandara.

 

"You." Dara walking towards Jiyong.

 

She leans forward and levels his face to Jiyong. "I told you to call me Dara, right? And I thought we agreed about our proposal, G-Dragon-ssi?"

 

Anger flashed on Jiyong's face. The other members except for TOP were all shocked.

 

Shocked because of two things. First, it's because the elusive and goddess Sandara Park are with them and second, the way Jiyong greets the woman.

 

"Jiyong-ah, aren't you a bit rude to your guest?" TOP exclaimed.

 

Everyone was taken aback with what TOP said. The rest of the Bigbang members showed respect and bowed to Sandara.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Bigbang's Taeyang." Smiling with eyes closed.

 

"Hi! I am Bigbang's sunshine, Kang Daesung." Daesung offered his hand but stopped by Seungri.

 

"Anneyong, I am Bigbang's maknae, Seungri. You can call me oppa." Seungri winked at the women in front of her.

 

Sandara was waiting for TOP to greet her but the man was avoiding his gaze.

 

"And the man sitting on the couch?", Dara asking the maknae to introduce TOP.

 

"Oohh, that's TOP hyung." Seungri sat beside TOP and makes cute faces to Dara.

 

Top stood up from the couch and face Sandara. "Aniyo. I am Choi Seunghyun. Nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter