Untitled Part 2

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was born calm and collected, my destiny is bull - Bullsh!t

JIYONG POV

A church in Busan, year 1995

A boy was staring at the gates of the church. There were children assisted by the nuns and some social workers.

"Aishhh, a lot of kids will be staying in the church again. I wonder what happen to them?", the boy whispering.

He was noticed by one of the helpers in the church. "Oh? Jiyong-ah, what are you doing right there? I told you to help in the kitchen, right? Aigoo, this kid."

"I'm sorry, samchon. But I got curious with the commotion outside so I thought I need to take a peek. Ahahahahahaha. I'll go back to the kitchen now. Annyeong!". 

I throw one last glance to the children outside. However, I was struck by what I saw.

A girl. A skinny girl. Her wavy hair was swaying as she walk, her thin and perfect lips. She's a perfect beauty. And I think my heart was stung by an enormous bee as I was paralyzed and can't stop lookin at her. 

Dear God, if she is an angel that has fallen, can you not fix her wings and let her be with us, be mine forever? Is she for real? My heart was beating so fast, so fast that it will jumped out from my chest and it might run to her.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a slap on my forehead. It was the samchon earlier.

"Yah! Jiyong! Do you want to be scolded by the nuns again? or are you going to help in the kitchen since lunch will be in an hour?"

I just rolled my eyes and run away from the old man. Aigoo. Too much scolding. As if I can really help, the noonas in the kitchen won't let me touch anything in the kitchen. They said that my hands are hands of the evil. Once I touch something, it's either ruined or destroyed. Hah! What do you take me for? I am not Kwon Ji yong for nothing.

Yes, that's my name. Jiyong. I am living here in the church with the other kids who are left alone or can't be supported by their parents. Ahh, those parents! Jinja! Make babies for fun but can't handle the responsibilities. 

I like living here in the church. Well, I don't need parents. I have nuns as my mothers and the father, Jae Wook as my appa. The kids where my siblings. We are a one big family.

Family? I need to check that skinny girl as she will be part of the family. It's already lunch time,  everyone will be in the dining hall.

"Everyone, the food will be prepared in a minute! Go to your respected seat. For the newcomers, you may seat on that side.", the nun pointing the left side of the dining hall. Everyone is now taking their seats. Chatting and laughters can be heard all over the room.

Even the newcomers are enjoying their first day on the church. However, I noticed that the skinny girl is quiet. She is just staring at her plate as if any moment the it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter