Untitled Part 1

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't let go, 'cause nobody knows."

Jiyong POV

I can't let go. I can't let go of her but I did. And her memories are haunting me, her face, her shy smiles and her warmth.

My daydreaming was halted when I heard one of his friend called me.

"Jiyong-ah, you're spacing out again. Gwenchana?", Taeyang asked.

"Neh, mianhe. I just can't help myself thinking about her. Like it's just yesterday when everything happened.", he answered.

I've known Taeyang for more than a decade. He is one of my bestfriend and we work on the same industry. To him, I am a living puzzle. A puzzle that is still uncomplete and can't be completed due to a missing piece.

"I really can't get you, men. It's been 20 years, are you sure you can find her? Do you think she is still alive?" Taeyang whined.

"Yah! Shut the fxxk up if you don't have anything nice to say.", he is really annoying.

We are currently in our company's recording studio and arranging our newly composed songs. Songs that will be love by many. Not just that, we will earn them fxxkin royalties and fame, of course.

"Alright, can we add one more song in our album? I think TOP hyung wrote a song yesterday but he is still reviewing. Can you check it, Jiyong?" Taeyang said while removing his in-ear monitor.

I pretended not to hear Taeyang. Not because I don' want to add another song but because I am really fxxkin annoyed. He is spillin' some shxt again.

"Jiyong-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter