Untitled Part 4

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In all the bad times, I feel myself longing - Shallow (Lady Gaga)


Sandara POV


I drive my way to YGE. Well, I don't like to drive on my own. But I don't want to earn attention with my driver and personal bodyguard tailing behind me. Everybody might know in the entertaiment world the name and fame of Sandara Park however, not everyone knows the face and image of mine. I had my secretary to face all the interviews and press conference.

I am now heading to the YG President's office. Ahh, this is absurd. Two presidents in one day. I wonder how they got my father's attention. I opened the door of the President's office and there welcomed me a middle-aged man wearing his usual hat and a black V-neck shirt. He was bobbing his head to the music from his earphones. 


I come forward to his table and that's when he noticed me. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Park." Removing his earphone from his ear and offering his hand for a handshake.

I just stared at his hand not wanting to accept it. The man sense it and just motioned me to sit.

"I glad you came, Ms. Park. By the way, I am YGE's president, Yang Hyunsuk. Your father called us last week and offered us that he would like to co-produce the album of one of our artist.", explaining while arranging some papers in his table.

His statement made my brow furrowed. It was my father who made the offer not them. Hmmmm. Appa, what's your plan?

"I see. I haven't reviewed the profile of the artist you proposed." A smug smile on my face.

"Arasso. I think it is better if you meet him today. I haven't told him about the this co-producing stuff because he will not agree on it. However, Jiyong might not refuse if he meet you.", formally speaking by the YG's president.

He mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter