Untitled Part 11

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

"You? Are you real?", Dara blurted.

"Wae-yo?" (Why) A mischievous look can be clearly seen on Jiyong's face.

"Ahh, nothing. I just thought you're someone I know." Looking down on the lyrics handed by Jiyong to her earlier.

"I am G-Dragon. So you, indeed know me, Dara." The way he said her name lingers on her mind. As if it is the iest way a man can say her name.

"Hah, don't be so full of yourself, Jiyong." She looked at him in the eyes. 

It's the first time she looked at him that close. An inch closer. His face is angelic. She has no doubt that any woman would fall in love with this man. But, something is wrong. His eyes are sad, lonely and full of longing.

"Am I getting into you?" Interrupting Dara on her daydream.

"Let's get down to business, Jiyong-ssi." 

She felt that her chair move. It was Jiyong. 

"I'll agree to work with you. But, in one condition." Jiyong is looking intently at Dara.

Jiyong caressed her face down to her lips. He traced her lips as if he is going to kiss her.

Dara is too hypnotize with what Jiyong is doing. If she thought about it, she can just kiss Jiyong and act as if nothing happened, but something is stopping Dara to do it.

"You should not fall in love with me." Jiyong let go of Dara's chair and faced his computer again.

Dara was left dumbfounded. But, she was able to recover and composed herself.

"Jiyong-ssi, don't worry. No one deserves my love." She smiled. A venomous smile. A smile that may kill Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter