Untitled Part 5

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will wait for you with my aching and empty heart, with my foolish love for you. " - It Must Have Been Love (Yoon Do Hyun Band)

Part 5

Jiyong POV

"You? Who are you?" I ask the woman beside me.

Her face. I can't forget that face. My skinny girl. But it's not possible, right? She is DEAD. I saw her lying lifeless. She was even pronounced dead. So, how could this girl have the face of my angel?

Tears escaped from my eyes. Longing. That's what I'm feeling right now. 

"I believe this is our first time meeting each other, Jiyong-ssi." I saw her brows furrowed. Confusion is written on her face.

"Jiyong, Gwenchana? Why are you getting emotional? Is this the first time you saw a woman?" Even the YG president is confused with my sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry. Please give me 5 minutes to recover. Can I use your comfort room, hyung?" I wiped my face and did not wait for hyung's approval.

I wash my face and stared at myself on the mirror. "Jiyong, can you just forget her? She is dead. Dead." 

I tried to convince myself for a few more minutes and head out from the comfort room.

"Hyung, Ms. Park, I apologize for what I did earlier. I'm just really stressed out with the deadlines these days. For give me." I can't even look at her. Her gaze makes me uncomfortable. It feels like breathing is hard whenever she is this close. 

Who is she? She is making me lose my sanity. Her face. I want to erase that face. She can't have that face. Only my noona can have that angelic face.

"It's okay, Jiyong-ssi. I understand. So, can we now talk about our company's proposal?" She is already serious. If not for her face, I might be thinking of being in bed with her after this meeting. The thought made me shudder.

"Neh. I have a lot of things on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter