Untitled Part 3

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't you know? There's nothing I can do. I gotta get to know you. - One of a Kind (CNBlue)


Part 3

Sandara POV

"Jooyeon-ssi, what's my schedule today? I forgot to check it before I got here.", telling my secretary thru the intercom.


"Ms. Park, you have a meeting with the CEO today, 10AM. Oh, the sajangnim wants you to visit the YG Entertainment after lunch. The agenda was not mentioned.", I saw her reading her journal thru the glass wall.


"Thank you, Jooyeon-ssi, you may go back to work now.". Pushing the release button in the intercom.

This is strange. My appa was tasking me to visit YGE? Wae-yo? Is he getting business with this famous agency?

My deep thoughts were interrupted when I saw my phone ringing. Appa's name was flashing on the screen. Is it too early? It's only freakin' 8:30 in the morning and he wants to talk to me already. Is this another scolding? But I can't remember doing wrong? Should I answer his call?

In the end, I pressed the answer button and sighed.

"Yoboseoyo, sajangnim.". I answered.

"How's your morning?". I can feel his excitement on the other line.

"It's actually nice but you called. Is there anything you want me to do?", I hissed.

"Well, I don't want to inform you this through the phone. Can you come to my office now?", he commanded.

"You should have inform my secretary. Aishh, this harabeoji. Neh. Give me 5 minutes." I stand up from my seat and stride towards the mirror to check myself if I am presentable enough.

"Neh. Ending this call now!" I heard a weak beep on my phone that means he ended the call.

I stepped out from my office and told my secretary that I'll be out for a moment to talk with the sajangnim.

As I got in the elevator, everyone was bowing down and do not dare to have an eye contact at me. Well, if you really have the guts to look at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter