Untitled Part 9

UNTITLED 2014 🌼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and me both. We're just sad clowns, tamed and scripted - Loser (BIGBANG)


PART 9

Sandara POV

Β 

As I open the door, he crushed his lips on mine. He gave me a hungry and a wanting kiss.

I fight the urge to kiss him back but when he tried to kiss got deeper to my neck, I felt a tingling sensation and a moan escaped from my lips.

That signals him to kiss me on the lips again and made his tongue invade my mouth. I am like a dessert that melts in his mouth.

I can't resist him anymore and kiss him back. Our tongue are now playing tug of war. It's a matter of win or lose, if he is going to be the upperhand or me.

His hands find my pajamas and started to my upper clothing. That's when I pushed him hard to break the kiss.

"What? You don't like it?" He gave me a playful smirk.

I am furios at myself right now for letting my guard down. I heard him laugh and headed to the the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I followed him to the kitchen. I saw him pouring wine to the glass he got from the counter.

"Well, I miss you." He gave me a stern look.

"You are not suppose to say that." Putting my hands on my waist.

He stride towards me and hugged me, the wine still on his hands.

"Tabi-yah, I told you that we can't do this anymore." I can't even look at him.

"You know I don't give up, missy. But let's talk first." He broke the hug and heads to my spacious living room.

He sat on one of the couches. "So, I heard that you'll co-produce Jiyong's album."

I nodded in response. "But, that friend of yours rejected me."

He formed his mouth in "O" shape. "Well, Jiyong is a brat. But, believe me, he actually don't need you. That guy is a fxxkin' genuis."

"Are you siding with your friend?" I rolled my eyes.

"You'll see what I mean when you start working with him." The same with what his president said.

He ily drank his wine.

"Why do you have to be y in everything you do?" I leaned forward to ask him.

"'Cause I am T.O.P.?" He proudly said. I remember his intro line in Uhm Jung Hwa's song, D.I.S.C.O.

"You're so full of yourself, arent you?" I fired back.

"Yes, and you can't even resist me, missy" He pinched my cheeks.

"Such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter