Twelve

Happiness is the best medicine

'You look happy' said Taehyung as I stepped inside.
'I had a good chat with Hoseok, thank you for introducing us'
Taehyung smiled 'you know I'd do anything for you' and he kissed me on the top of my head 'I love you y/n'
'I love you more' I replied and smiled.
I had started out hating myself for what was wrong with me but if I was any different then I may not have Taehyung as my friend and now my boyfriend and then I would never have been able to meet Jimin or Hoseok, who was allowed out of hospital the next day, he came to see us and introduced us to his friend Yoongi who seemed just as sweet as him.
I still had moments when my narcolepsy made things a little more difficult than normal but I didn't let it get to me as much as I used to.
I was happy and I wouldn't let anything or anyone ruin it.
I had a family now outside of my mom and I would do anything I could to protect it no matter what.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I still couldn't believe that I had y/n as my girlfriend. I could call her mine and would do anything to protect her, nothing would break us apart, I would make sure of it.
She was the best thing that ever happened to me and I wanted to stay with her forever.
Everything was perfect.
I would fight anyone that got in my way.
I smiled to myself as I hugged and kissed y/n.
'You ready?' he asked.
'For?'
'The rest of our lives' I smirked and she kissed me
'Get a room you two' said Hoseok and I stuck my tongue out.
And he threw a pillow at me.
'HEY!' I shouted and he laughed at me, so I threw one back
and it went like that back and forth until we all fell about laughing.
My life was perfect.
And nothing would ever change that.
Ever.