Ten

Happiness is the best medicine

TAEHYUNG'S POV
'Excuse me, Miss? I'm here to see Jung Hoseok,I'm a friend of his' I said.
'He's in that room over there?' she pointed 'he's asleep at the moment and might be a bit groggy when he does wake up' she explained.
I bowed 'thank you' she smiled and I walked off.
I hesitated at the door to Hoseok's room but then headed inside.
He was linked to a heart monitor that beeped monotonously and his face was almost completely covered by an oxygen mask.
I sat down beside the bed and sighed,he was y/n's support and my friend, he shouldn't be here. I rested my head on the bed.
'Please don't tell me you're going to cry' came a horse voice. I looked up and saw Hoseok smiling at me.
'How can you be smiling right now?' I shot at him 'are you aware of what you did?'
'I didn't know I was doing it at the time' he said. I frowned at him.
'What do you mean?' I asked confused.
'I was tired, I didn't know I had already taken my meds so I took another dose and then I was in pain cause my leg was bothering me so I took painkillers too' he explained.
'You mixed? Hoseok you could have died, why did you do that?' 
'I had work to do, I needed to finish it, I know it was dumb but I'm still here' he smiled at me.
I shook my head at him.
I left Hoseok to rest and went to phone y/n.
'Hello?' she answered on the first ring 'Tae? is he alright?'
'He's fine, he's awake and talking' I said and she breathed a sigh of relief.
'Oh thank God'
'See? I told you so' I heard Jimin in the background.
'I'm coming back, I'll see you soon okay?'
'Okay, I love you Tae' she said.
'I love you too' I said and hung up.
I bowed again to the nurse at the reception and then took my leave.

HOSEOK'S POV:
I sighed and stared up at the ceiling.
'You gotta be more careful man' Yoongi said.
'I know I know but I just thought if I could just carry on then it would be perfect'
'It already is perfect' he replied and I smiled at him.
'I'm so lucky to have you' I said
'Yeah only cause I'm the one that found you' he winked 'don't ever do anything like that ever again right?'
'I'll try my best' I replied.
He rolled his eyes at me.
'I'll leave you to sleep Hobi' he said and turned to leave.
'Thank you' I said before he left 'I honestly don't know what I'd do without you'
He didn't reply,  just smiled and left.