Four

Happiness is the best medicine

 

'I'm walking you home, no arguments' I said she huffed and I smiled. She was even cute when she was supposed to be in a bad mood.
'Idiot' she shook her head and rolled her eyes at me.
'Ah but you love me anyways' I said and stuck my tongue out at her, she giggled
And then just dropped to the floor.
'Y/n!' I gasped and caught her just in time, that was the trouble, it could happen at any time, any place. Y/n was seriously lucky she hadn't been more badly hurt, how had she been coping?
I carried her back to her house and knocked on the door, he mom answered.
'Again?' she asked and I nodded 'thank god you were with her Taehyung, thank you'
I lay Y/n down on the sofa gently.
'You don't need to thank me' I said 'I'll always be around to look after her'
'She's lucky to have you' he mom said and i looked down as y/n's sleeping form and sighed.
'I'm lucky to have her too' I said and her mom smiled.
'Thank you for taking care of my daughter' she said.
'Always a pleasure' I replied.
'Will you stay a while? I'm sure y/n will want to thank you too when she comes around' I nodded in reply 'excellent, I'll make some tea' and off she went to the kitchen.
I just sat and watched y/n sleep but when I went to move a stray piece of hair from her face, she woke up.
'Taehyung?' she sat up and looked around 'how did I...I don't remember getting home...'
'You fell asleep again' I told her 'I carried you home' I said and she stared at me.

YOUR POV:
I could feel my cheeks burning. Taehyung had had to carry my home. I was so embarrassed!
'T-thank you' I muttered 'I appreciate it a lot'
I couldn't believe what had happened.
Just then my mom came in with a tray of tea.
'Oh you're awake y/n, here drink up your tea,you'll feel better sweetie' I did as I was told.
'Y/n, there's some one I wanna introduce you to, his name is Hoseok, he has narcolepsy too. He's a friend of mine I met a little while ago and I think he would like to meet you and he might be able to help you feel better'
'You told him about me??' I should have been angry but I wasn't at all ,in fact, I did actually wanna  meet Hoseok, to have someone like me would be nice.
Taehyung said he had met him on an online chat room for advice for people with the condition so I was a little nervous but Taehyung had assured me that he was legit so I agreed to meet him, with Taehyung there too of course.