Eleven

Happiness is the best medicine

YOUR POV:
'I'm going to visit Hoseok' I told Taehyung  the next day at breakfast.
'Great, I'll go get ready'
'Actually, I was planning on going alone, I wanna speak to him on my own for a while'
'Oh, okay then'
'You don't mind?' I asked.
'Of course not' he smiled his boxy smile 'why would I?'
I smiled back at him 'I love you so much'
After breakfast I hurried to get ready and headed out.
I reached the hospital and found myself hesitating at the entrance of the building.
Taehyung had told me that he was okay, why was I so nervous?
I sighed to myself and stepped inside, the nurse showed me where to go and I knocked on the door and waited.
'Come in' came Hoseok's voice, he sounded alright. I stepped inside 'hey there y/n, I wasn't expecting to see you' he said.
'Taehyung told me what happened, I had to come and see you' I replied and sat down beside him.
'Well I'm glad you came by'
'How are you feeling?'
'I'm alright considering I suppose' he replied.
'Hoseok...'
'Hmm?'
'Why did you do it?' I asked quietly
'I didn't realise I was doing it in the first place?' he replied without looking at me.
'That doesn't make sense, how can you not realise?'
'I didn't WANT to kill myself y/n. It was an accident'
'Calm down, I believe you, it's okay' I soothed 'I'm sorry if i sounded like I didn't'
He sighed 'I've just been so tired recently and I didn't pay attention to what I was doing' he said.
'Oh Hoseok' I sat on the edge of the bed and hugged him 'it'll be okay, you'll see' I felt him shaking, was he crying? No, he was laughing 'what's so funny?' I asked him frowning.
'It's just ironic isn't it, Taehyung introduced us so I could help you but here you are helping me instead' I blushed a little and he smiled.
'Thank you so much for everything Hoseok. Thanks to you I feel so much better now because of you and when Taehyung told me that you'd overdosed I was so scared that we were going to lose you and I'm glad you're still with us' I hugged him again.
'I am too' he winked 'you can't get rid of me that easily' he stuck his tongue out at me.
'And I wouldn't want to either' I replied and he smiled sweetly.