Six

Happiness is the best medicine

HOSEOK'S POV:
Y/n didn't seem convinced when I told her she was strong so I decided to show her how strong people could really be.
'Y/n, has Taehyung told you anything about me?' I asked her and she shook her head.
'Not much' she said 'oh, he did say you were a dancer' she added 'I used to love dancing, will you show me sometime?' I nodded and she smiled brightly.
'My point is, almost two years ago, I was told that my dancing career would be over' she blinked.
'What? How?' I rolled up my trousers to reveal the scars from surgery.
'I fell asleep on the stairs like you did and ended up pretty much snapping my ankle in two, I was told that it would be too weak to put pressure on it by dancing but I never gave up'
'You mean you completely ignored the doctors' said Taehyung quietly and i shot a look at him to which he replied to with a smile.
'My point is y/n.never give up. Even when the odds seem stacked against you, I know it's hard but you have people who care about you  and now you have me too, I'll always be around if you need me' she smiled at me,it was a cute shy sort of smile that made her eyes curl as if they were smiling too. I felt sorry for her having to go through all this but she would be okay, I was sure of it.
'Thank you for speaking to me Hoseok' she said.
'The pleasure was all mine' I replied and pulled her into a hug.

YOUR POV:
He pulled me into a hug which took me completely by surprise but still I hugged back.
He let go first and smiled 'I'll see you guys around okay?' he winked and left,leaving me still in shock over the hug.
'Earth to y/n?' Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped back to reality 'you still with me hun?'
I smiled 'of course I am'
'You wanna stay at mine tonight? Jimin keeps going on about how much he misses you'
I laughed to myself, I was surprised that Jimin still remembered me to be honest.
'Sounds good' I said and Taehyung looked like someone who had just won the lottery 'hey, what's with you?'I asked and he just smiled at me.
I linked arms with him and off we went.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was going to tell her today, I was going to admit I had feelings for her, that I had always had feelings for her and would never stop.
I was going to tell her that I loved her with all my heart and wanted to be with her forever.
Ew I sounded so cheesy right now but I shrugged, I didn't care anymore, I was in a good mood so why not?
I only hoped that y/n felt the same way too but after the way she had looked at Hoseok after he hugged her...
No, I shook my head, everything would be okay.
It would work out the way I wanted it to and everything would work out.