Three

Happiness is the best medicine

YOUR POV:
He put his arm around me and I leant into him.
'I love you TaeTae' I said and he didn't respond, he probably just thought I meant it in a friendly way, but it was so much more than that. I loved Taehyung so much more than friends, ever since middle school when i thought that perhaps we could be so much more than friends.
Of course I'd never said anything, there was no chance of him ever feeling the same way and even if he did say yes, he would probably only be doing it out of pity and because he felt obligated to because of my condition.
It may seem like I wasn't painting him in a good light, that wasn't the case at all, Taehyung was amazing and I would forever be grateful for having him in my life but I didn't want to add anymore pressure to his life than I did already. This was for him.
'The last time you did something for him,you left him all alone' a voice inside me said.
I told it to pipe down and smiled at Taehyung who was looking at me with concern spreading over his beautiful features.
'Are you alright?' he asked me.
'Of course I am' I replied 'why wouldn't I be?'
'No reason, I just wanted to make sure my favourite person is okay all the time' he smiled his smile and I blushed bright pink.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
God she was beautiful and the colour of her cheeks when she blushed made her even more so.
I should tell her how I feel, I needed to let her know what I was thinking.
No, if I did she would think I was only doing it because she was sick eventhough I had always loved her.
How could i not? she was so beautiful and smart and she was so kind, always able to find the goodness in people, she was bright and bubbly even when faced with the problems life was throwing at her. She was so strong whenever life tried to knock her down, she would get back up and fight. She was and amazing person and I loved everything about her, she just needed help to see how brilliant she really was and I would do anything to help her see it even if she only ever saw me as a friend and nothing else.
Just then a doctor entered the room.
'Miss y/n l/n? he asked.
'Yes that's me' she replied.
'You may go but take these with you,they should help with any concussion' he handed her a small bottle.
'Great, more pills' she muttered under her breath.
'Try and be more careful next time, it could have been so much worse, you were lucky this time'
I sighed to myself.
'You don't know the half of it mate' I thought.