Eight

Happiness is the best medicine

'Uh hi guys' Jimin said trying not to laugh himself.
'Don't you start Jimine' y/n huffed as she dusted herself off and walked inside, flinging herself down on the sofa.
'Make yourself at home' he said and winked.
'I will' she stuck out her tongue,
'What happened to your arm?'
'I fell down the stairs' Jimin looked over at me and I nodded 'Tae said you missed me, don't I get a hug?' she pouted, god she was cute, I couldn't believe she was mine, Jimin bent down to give her a hug.
'It's good to see you again y/n, it's always weird without you around'
We met Jimin in middle school when y/n had defended him against a group that was bullying him.
'If you don't stop then you'll have to deal with me too!' she yelled at them and then she turned to Jimin helping him up 'are you okay?' she asked.
'I-I'm fine, t-thanks to you' he replied.
'I'm y/n and this is Taehyung, do you wanna be friends?'
'You really mean that?' he asked and she giggled.
'Of course I do!' she said and pulled us both into a hug.
I missed days like that, we were all so happy and care free.
Would we have that again? I hoped so, for all our sakes, especially y/n.

JIMIN'S POV:
I looked at y/n on the sofa and then back at Taehyung.
I knew how they both felt about each other as they had both opened up to me about it while we were in school and made me swear not to tell the other.
I was happy for them both, Taehyung smiled his rectangle smile when I told him this and we both looked to y/n.
She had fallen asleep again.
Taehyung sighed.
'At least this time it's somewhere comfortable' I said to try and make him feel better.
'I guess so' he said 'I'll go phone her mom' and he wandered off to the kitchen to ring her.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
'Thank you so much Taehyung' said y/n's mother 'sometimes I feel like we don't deserve you at all'
'It's my pleasure' I said 'I'll always try my best for y/n'
'I know you will sweetie,I'm hanging up now, take care of yourself' she said.
'Bye' i said as the phone clicked off.
I set my phone down and went back to y/n and Jimin and watched her as she slept, she really was so beautiful.
I was so lucky to have her in my life.
I would do anything I could to keep her safe and happy.