Five

Happiness is the best medicine

 

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
Y/n agreed to meet Hoseok,she even seemed excited about it, that made me happy. I arranged it with both of them and we were set to meet that weekend. 
I hoped that meeting another like her would help her to see that everything could and would be alright after all and that she could have a normal life.'You do so much for her, just tell her how you feel' said a voice inside my head, now was definitely not the time for that.I went to y/n's house on the following Saturday to pick her up,she opened the door and I was completely taken a back by what I saw.
She wore a blue denim dress and white converses, her long hair was tied into what she called a messy bun and was decorated with little white daisies, she had decided to wear her glasses today rather than contact lenses and around her waist was a a thin white cardigan, in case it got chilly later, her words not mine.
She looked incredible.
'How do I look?' she asked me.
'Y-you look fine' I muttered and she rolled her eyes.
'Typical guy' she teased 'always the same response' she held out her good arm 'ready to go? she smiled.
I looped my arm with hers.
'Always' I replied.
We got to the cafe a little early so I ordered some drinks.
'Don't worry, I took my meds so I won't fall asleep in front of him' she said,meaning it as a joke, I didn't laugh though 'oh lighten up will you? if I can't laugh at myself then what can I do?' she giggled at me.
'I wasn't worried, but I am glad you took them' I said.
Then I spotted Hoseok and waved him over, he smiled and waved back.
Y/n looked nervous.

YOUR POV:
Hoseok smiled at us and came over to the table.
'Hey there, it's nice to meet you, Tae's told me a lot about you' I felt myself blush and he smiled 'don't worry, it's all good stuff' I breathed a sigh of relief, the smile never left his face, it reminded me of a little heart, it was kinda cute 'he tells me you're having a bit of trouble' I looked down at my drink 'you have nothing to be ashamed about you know' he added.
'I know that,it just, gets in the way some times that's all' I heard him chuckle and looked up 'what's funny?' I frowned.
'Nothing, it's just the first time I've heard it be described as that that's all' he said 'look y/n,if you need help with anything at all, then you can come and talk to me okay? but you should take your meds too, I know that sometimes it might not feel like it but they do honestly help a lot, trust me, I ended up in hospital a lot more than you probably have, I'm thinking this is your first time?' his eyes flicked down to the plaster on my arm, I nodded in reply 'you're a strong girl y/n, I can tell. I know you'll get through it' he winked and I blushed again.