Seven

Happiness is the best medicine

Before I knew, we were at my front door.
'Wait y/n, before we go in, I need to tell you something before we get bombarded by Jimin'
'What is it Tae?' worry spreading over her beautiful features 'what's wrong?'
'Nothing's wrong, everything's perfect...y-you're perfect...' she blushed bright pink.
'What's going on?' she asked and I sighed.
'I love you' I said 'I've always loved you since the first time I saw you'
She stared at me.

YOUR POV:
'I've loved you since the first time I saw you' Taehyung's words rang in my ears.
He loved me, our feelings were mutual, I was so happy!
'y/n, say something please' he said and I realised I had been staring at him.
'I love you too Taehyung, I love you so much'
'Really??'
'I've loved you since we were children but never said anything cause I was scared of rejection'
He hugged me so tightly that my feet lifted off the ground.
'You have no idea how happy that makes me' he said 'I was scared you would think I was only doing it because I felt sorry for you and then I saw the way you looked at Hoseok...'
'It's only ever been you TaeTae' I said.
And then he brought his lips down onto mine.
It felt amazing to have Taehyung kissing me, I had dreamed of this day for most of my life and it certainly lived up to my expectations.
He tasted like cinnamon, I smiled to myself during the kiss, he always had a cinnamon bun for breakfast on the weekends, as a cheat he called it, and then ended up smelling of spice for the rest of the day.
I snapped back to reality and saw him staring at me.
'What is it?' I asked, suddenly feeling self conscious.
Taehyung just smiled his usual rectangle smile and said 'nothing, I just can't believe that I'm finally getting to kiss those beautiful lips' I blushed bright red and he smiled again 'you have no idea how long I've waited to do that' he added.
I smiled back and kissed him again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
She was really here and I was really kissing her.
I breathed in her scent, she smelt like apples thanks to her perfume, she used the same one since she was sixteen. She tasted like spearmint, she was always chewing gum, she said it helped her anxiety, saying it helped calm her to be doing something no matter how small it was. I loved that about her.
We kept kissing until I accidentally bumped her against the door and Jimin answered it causing y/n to fall through the entrance.
'Owww' she complained.
I tried not to laugh as I pulled her to her feet and she glared at me, I smiled at her as she dusted herself off.