Seven

Kingdom of Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN

Three months later

“Oh my God, Kim Baekhyun! Why are you still here? You need to go to college, didn’t you? YAH WAKE UP!”

            Baekhyun fell on his bed, immediately opens his eyes and look at the watch. He is late. He should have guessed it once he heard his brother’s voice. Thus, he stood up hurriedly and took random shirt on his cupboard.

“I have told you not to stay all night, see this is what happened when you didn’t listen to me. I have already packed up the breakfast, get ready in five minutes and I will drive you to the college” Suho’s voice could be heard from the kitchen as Baekhyun run down stair

            It is always happened every morning therefore the scene isn’t even weird for the two people who has been sitting nicely at the kitchen. Yixing took a sip of his coffee while Jongdae comfortably munch on his bread. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and casted his protest.

“It is not fair! Why you always yell at me and not them?!” Baekhyun pointed at the two

Suho didn’t even look at the two as he said casually “Are they my brothers? Should I take care of them when they clearly could take care of themselves?”

“Sorry to break the news but I have middle shift, so-” Yixing smiled while sipping his coffee

Jongdae rolled his eyes and mumbled “He is not your brother. How many times I have told you?” then he took his backpack and called Baekhyun “If you are done, let’s go to the college together”

At this, Yixing is amused “Both of you are practically late. You are not supposed to go with your bicycle”

“Yeah, but he won’t let me sit in his car. I don’t want to be late alone, remembering that I am late because of his brother so-“ Jongdae stated

Knowing that they are trying to get his attention, Suho sighs, take his work files and throw something to Yixing. The other widened his eyes in surprised when he realizes it is a house key. Suho, didn’t even look back, took his car key and wore his shoes. He glances at both Jongdae and Baekhyun in college uniform.

“Just to remind you that both of you are my responsible right now. I am not doing this for you, okay?” he said to Jongdae then turned to Baekhyun “Stop being late again or I cut your allowance” and look back at Yixing “So that I know you have middle shift, don’t you dare to follow me. Lock the door before you leave” then back to the college students “Let’s go, I don’t repeat myself”

            They are arrived just fifteen minutes before the class started. Thanks to Suho’s driving skills. Jongdae came out from the car, looking like a sick person as his face started to get blue. He ran out from the scene, probably is throwing up his breakfast today. In the other hand, Baekhyun tightened his backpack, looking at his brother weirdly.

“I didn’t say this because I don’t like it. In fact, I do like it a lot. But hyung, you do notice that this is like the first time you give Yixing hyung our house key and-“ Baekhyun looks at Jongdae who is busy throwing up his breakfast “the first time you give Jongdae a ride. So, hyung? Did something happen?”

Suho shrugged his shoulders and said “I guess people changes. Hurry, or you will be late. Bring your friend over there with you. He pukes a lot. Am I that bad at driving?” Suho grimaced

            Suho didn’t wait for Baekhyun’s answer as he drives hurriedly to his office, leaving the college students together. Jongdae has finished his scene and frowned at his friends. He is mumbling something that goes like ‘never took the invitation’.

            To explain what has happened in three months, they ended up living together. The tall man named Kris said that Suho needs Yixing to get better. At first, Suho denied it. He didn’t like the idea of living together with a total stranger, moreover a stalker like Yixing. However, time passes and Baekhyun knows that tall man named Kris is right.

            When Yixing is not around, his brother started to get sick. If it is not a fever, it would be dizziness or a simple flu. Baekhyun couldn’t take it anymore so he begs and begs until his brother has enough with Baekhyun’s pleadings and let the man named Yixing to live together with them.

            Of course, that doesn’t go easy as Jongdae protested. After the incident three months ago, Baekhyun stops talking to Jongdae. The latter didn’t even try to talk with the other. They ended up putting the distance between each other, resulted a crying Baekhyun every night. He misses his only friend so much, but he couldn’t do anything about it.

One fine day, Jongdae knocks their house like a mad man and yelling to Baekhyun. Saying living together with people from different Kingdom is not healthy and so on. Baekhyun, couldn’t contain anymore anger that has been built in him, yelled back at Jongdae.

He didn’t like the fact that Jongdae has spied on him, again. He forgives him once, but he won’t do it twice. They got into a great fight just before Yixing comes home and greets them. Yixing stop their fight by saying Jongdae didn’t spy on Baekhyun anymore. It is him who tells Jongdae about his moving. Once the problem has been cleared, they apologize to each other and started to talk with each other.

How Jongdae moved in their house is a mystery. That night, Baekhyun remembers Kyungsoo visits after a long time. He looks mad. There is a talk between Kyungsoo and Suho. The next day, Jongdae proudly smiles while bringing his suitcases with him and said that he will rent a room in their house.

Baekhyun didn’t understand anything until now, he didn’t try to. He is glad that he got his friend back and Suho is okay. That is enough for Baekhyun to live happily.

But that happiness didn’t stay long as he feels something is wrong. His brother, Suho, wouldn’t start to talk randomly with people. He knows it for sure. He suddenly got a very bad feeling about that.

“Earth to Byun Baekhyun, hello?” Jongdae waved his hand in front of the other to catch his attention for no avail “Seriously, what are you thinking about?”

“Don’t you think it is weird? I mean, Suho hyung gives Yixing his house key and a ride for you. I mean-“

“To be honest” Jongdae starts while nodding his head “Yes, it is weird. But like what he said, people change. He might or might not remember something in the past. Guess that his power is back” Jongdae whispered the last sentences

            That is the last thing Baekhyun wants to know. He heard everything from Jongdae, who is more than happy to recite every detail to Baekhyun. They are coming from different dimension through a portal and they are losing their memories currently. Baekhyun didn’t want to believe that, and he is afraid.

            What if Suho got his power back and remember everything? Will the other leave him alone? Because Jongdae and Kyungsoo have made it clear that he is not Suho’s brother.

            Baekhyun ended up in a frown. He pushes Jongdae a little before leaving the clueless man behind. He didn’t want to live alone. He didn’t want Suho to remember.

Is it too much to ask for?

“I know what you are thinking Baekhyun. Stop complaining. You know for sure that keep living in illusion isn’t a good thing either” Jongdae followed Baekhyun who crossed his hand, didn’t want to hear anything so Jongdae continued “Fine. Take your time, I won’t compel you. If that is the last thing I could do, I will”

            None of them continued the conversation as they arrived at the class and second later, the professor is coming.

***

            Suho turned off his phone and sighed. He just called his boss that he couldn’t come in time today. He didn’t believe that there is a time when he will come late just to sit around in a random pastry shop, drinking his coffee, and waiting for someone to show up.

“Finally” Suho said dramatically as the person take a sit in front of him

“It is not like you wait me for an hour. It is just few minutes” Kyungsoo blurted out, getting annoyed as he looks at his watch “You know very well that I didn’t come to the college just to meet with you, so spill. Did something happen?”

            Suho scoffed. That is, exactly the same question his brother asked him this morning. What a coincidence.

“But first, why a pastry shop?”

            Honestly, Suho didn’t like the place. It is too quiet and girly. The only thing that suits him only the classic music, but the sweet aroma from the kitchen hurts his nose. It bothers him, moreover an over smiley guy on the cashier. Suho just hates the place.

“None of your business” Kyungsoo mumbled as he repeated the question “So, did something happen? You contact me first means something enlighten your clouded mind, means-“ he stops for a moment to examine Suho’s face “Did you, perhaps, get your power?”

            At the word mention, Suho spilled his coffee. Kyungsoo widened his eyes as the liquid splattered on his face down to his freshly ironed shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter