Ten

Kingdom of Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN

            Kyungsoo tightened his backpack, walks casually on the way out of the college. His flat, stoic expression is never failed to decorate his face. Well, Kyungsoo is famous with his careless personality, it is no wonder that he walks alone, beside Jongdae and Baekhyun who seems the only friends he has there.

            But Baekhyun hurts his and need to go to the infirmary when Jongdae has something to talk to Sehun. He didn’t need to wait for both of them because he is that careless and he could go home alone. Thus why, he is walking to the gate while tightening his backpack on his shoulder.

            The thing is, he didn’t expect to meet panting Jongin outside the gate. It seems like the other guy is running from the pastry shop where he works, which is, far enough for running, while holding something like a paper bag in his hand. The clueless Jongin seems like looking for someone, which of course, attracted some women, even men with his godlike appearance. It is just then, Kyungsoo decided to show himself. A smile creeps on his face, some things that rarely happened in the past months.

“Is there anything I could help, Jongin-ah?” Kyungsoo asked softly, looking directly at surprised Jongin whose hand is lifting upside, bringing the paper bag to Kyungsoo’s face

“W-we always ran out of the apple pies you like so much, so I plan to bring it here to you while you finish your class. Here some pies. It is especially delicious when they are warm. Hope you will enjoy it”

            Kyungsoo, being a romantic helpless he is, only in front of Jongin, smiles shyly. He took the paper bag on his while showing his best smile, unintendedly surprised the students around. Well, stoic Kyungsoo never smiles they believe. But nobody could resist blushing, adorable Jongin. Especially, Do Kyungsoo.

“Aw, thank you very much. But how did you know that I finish my class already?”

Now Kyungsoo could see the red started to creep on Jongin’s ears, the guy is cute and so adorable when he is shy thus Kyungsoo might just squeal right here and there, but no, he needs to maintain his image thus he tried hard to keep smiling, not laughing hysterically like a maniac he is.

“I-I memorized your schedule, y-you always come daily” Jongin confessed which seriously would make Kyungsoo jump into him right away

But no, Kyungsoo has a great defense, so he won’t do that, instead he asked back “You are not like a stalker or what, right? It means I am still fine to visit your pastry shop, right?”

Jongin, looking surprised, lifted his hands on his chest, and said in panic “O-of course I am not. I am just- well-“ he rubbed the back of his head while saying “Don’t worry, I always memorized every customers favorite orders. It is a common rule for a worker like me, right?”

Kyungsoo seems disappointed, but surely, he didn’t show it “Is it? So, it is not only me?” but he still asked though

Those burning cheeks answer Kyungsoo’s question, even though the other guy still lied “Yes. Most of them are our regular customers. You are one of them. This is like- uhm, customer service or whatever you called it”

Kyungsoo laughs it off as he lifted his paper bag and said “Thank you then. But I hope you didn’t do something like this anymore”

Jongin frowned “Why? You didn’t like it? I swear I am not a stalker, and I did this to all of my regular customers and-“

            Well, Kyungsoo indeed hates it. He didn’t like how everyone keeps looking at his Jongin.

“No, it is not like that” Kyungsoo smiled softly “I am just worried that if you keep doing this then I didn’t have to come to your pastry shop. I might be regular customers to you, but you are like my crush and I definitely won’t like it if I lost the chance to stare at you everyday”

            It would be nice if Kyungsoo could see Jongin’s reaction, but sadly he couldn’t. A certain someone, named Jongdae, just decided to ruin their moment. Thus, why Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to frown and crossed his hands.

“What?” he immediately asked, surprised Jongin

“Well, excuse me to ruin your moment but apparently I had bad news”

“Why you always come to tell me bad news?” Kyungsoo casted a protest but soon turned around and smiled apologetically to Jongin “I am sorry, I need to talk with this guy for a moment. Please wait for me”

            Jongin nodded in understanding although he is not even sure why he needs to wait for him. Then Kyungsoo smiled softly to Jongin, then pinched Jongdae harshly and pulled him out of the scene. Jongdae shouted at his mistreatment, but Kyungsoo wouldn’t hear it. He frowned and demanded an answer.

“The talk went wrong, huh? What did you say to Sehun?”

“Well, I stated a fact, but he is still salty about me leaving him. I mean, I didn’t even leave him! I swear, someone put an illusion on him. Thus, he said that he won’t believe me and said that he wouldn’t talk to me, ever. He didn’t know the rest because he just left me just like that”

“I guess, because you are coming from Southern Fire Kingdom”

“Exactly” Jongdae pouted “What is wrong with our Kingdom, seriously. Everyone hates it. It is nice, it is warm, it is beautiful- it is” Kyungsoo glared at Jongdae which closed his mouth immediately “You know I have got the point. But I think Sehun really hates me. He wants to talk to Baekhyun though, it is weird. Do you think he will talk to you? You are King of Northern Earth Kingdom anyway, right?”

“He won’t believe me either. We always walk together. If I talk to him now, I guess he would think that I am in your side. Which is right, but not good” Kyungsoo frowned, looking stressed

“That is okay, we will find a way” Jongdae ensured as he glanced at Jongin and asked “This reminds me. When will you talk to Jongin about the situation? Looking at him waiting for you with sweat all over his body explained that he didn’t even aware of his power of teleportation. Why you always postpone it?”

“Because-“ Kyungsoo bit his lips nervously

            He couldn’t say that he started to love living like this. He means, living like a normal student having a crush with a cashier, seems not that bad. Perhaps the illusion makes him comfortable, but he needs to put his priority on top.

Thus, he continued “Fine. I will tell him tonight. I promise you”

“You always said that” Jongdae sneered “-but never do that” he sighed

“I will, I will” Kyungsoo mumbled while tapping Jongdae on the shoulder and leave him alone

            Jongin waved his hand once he saw Kyungsoo is coming to his direction. At that, Jongdae couldn’t help not to smile. He immediately took out his phone and turning off the screen on Kyungsoo’s, as he didn’t want to bother the King’s privacy. But soon, he realized that he got a message, he opens it and groaned.

“Good afternoon, sorry for disturbing you, I am the tenant of your apartment room number 1408 in building CBX. I would like to ask you about some things in here. Do you have free time tomorrow around dinner time? Please contact me as soon as possible through this number, thank you very much”

            It reads.

            Jongdae then checked the message was sent yesterday. By it means that they should meet tonight. So Jongdae rolled his eyes and typed a simple text, didn’t mind call the number. He didn’t even check on the replies as he shoved the phone back to his pocket pants. He needs to pick Baekhyun and went home together.

***

            Suho stops his car on the tall apartment building far enough from the office. His smile is visibly shown through the rear mirror, the only guy who could see his smile is no other than Oh Sehun, the King of Western Air Kingdom. Suho turned around to Luhan and said.

“We are arrived. Is this where you live?” he asked Luhan as the other nodded happily

“Yes, oh thank you very much! I didn’t know what we should do without you. The tires suddenly blew out” he said, looking at Sehun who seems nervous

Sehun nodded, added “If you didn’t mind, how about having dinner in our place? As our thanks, Luhan hyung would agree with me, right?”

            Luhan’s eyes twinkles for a moment. He widened his eyes in surprised, pulled Sehun to an embrace and nodded his head happily.

“It is rare to hear you offer someone to have dinner” Luhan whispered to Sehun then back to Suho “But there is no way I would disagree with that brilliant idea! How about having dinner together? I would cook! Anything you want in particular?”

Suho, even though he knows it is a good offer, but sadly he lifted his hand and said “I am sorry I need to turn down the nice invitation, but my brother would wait for me. Need to go back home, soon” he smiled apologetically

Luhan’s smile turned down “Oh right, you have younger brother. I am sorry. He must be waiting for you”

“Suho hyung has a brother?” Sehun immediately asked which Luhan answered with a nod

“Yes, and his brother attends the same college with you. Let me think about it again, his name is Kim-“ Sehun’s eyes grow wider “Baekhyun”

“B-baekhyun?” Sehun repeated the name, enough to make Suho smirks

            This boy remembers, huh?

“Yes, Baekhyun is the name, is my brother. How about, we had dinner together next time? With my brother if you don’t mind”

“Really?” Luhan agreed, elbowed Sehun who nodded awkwardly “Ye-yes hyung, please ask him to join us”

“Of course, will do that for sure” Suho smiled widely and added “Well, need to go back home. Have a nice day”

“Have a nice day you too” Luhan bowed deeply before waving his hand casually, asked Sehun to do the same

            Suho smiled, get into his car and hummed happily while driving. He put someone on call at his Bluetooth speaker. At the second ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter