Three

Kingdom of Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE

“How much is this?” come a deep voice from a tall guy with an eyepatch on his left eyes

            It took several minutes for the lady to process what he said. It is only reasonable, considering the tall guys looks more like a criminal than an injured man asking for his med to be calculated. Criminals these days are scary. They pretend to be a good man who possibility brings you a medicine that could be exchanged with a poison without you notice.

            However, what can an alcohol and a roll of bandage do to endanger people?

            So, getting into her right mind, the lady told the amount of cash and the tall guy gave her his money. It just ends like that when the man politely smiled to her and left. He is walking towards his small apartment in the suburb. Little she knows that is the most dangerous place in the area.

            A door is opening with a click sound. He is welcomed by a very skinny guy is sleeping on the couch without his blanket in this cold breeze. His gaze glanced to the other man who waves his bloody hand casually. He sighs loudly. He might have the appearance of a bad guy and by now is confused by himself why he ends up living with those guys though.

            Kris is the name.

            He approached sleeping Tao on the couch and tucked him with the fallen blanket. Thus, he put the plastic bag on the table, glaring at the blood on it. He turned around to scold the troublemaker.

“Tell me again why a healer can’t heal himself?” Kris hissed as he pours the alcohol he just bought to the frowning man

“So that I can die? Imagine if I heal myself then there is no way I could ever die” Yixing snorted, took the bandage on his own as he added “That is a price I should pay for having this power, I guess”

“Then why did you even get the injury if you know that you can’t heal yourself” Kris yelled, feeling annoyed even though he already knows the reason

Yixing just looks at him in the eyes, ignoring how Kris’ left eyes sometimes throbbed, so he added “You will if similar thing happened to Sehun”

“That won’t do. Prince Sehun could protect himself” Kris snorted again, but deep down in his heart he knows that he would do the same

So Yixing won’t argue anymore and looked at sleeping Tao “How long he has been sleeping this time?”

Kris sighs “Almost a day this time. It is getting worse. Every time he wakes up, he didn’t remember what he saw”

“He should stop then. There is nothing we could do”

“As if I didn’t do that already” Kris scoffed “I have told him that going back to the past would not do any good but he is just as stubborn as his King”

“The Northern Earth Kingdom, huh? King Kyungsoo?”

Kris nodded “Tao believes there is a hope if he could change the past, but-“

“but?”

“He didn’t even remember what he saw”

“It is bad”

“I have told him”

“He should stop”

            At that, Kris glared at Yixing who lifted his shoulders, acting like an innocent man.

“You should move him to the bed then, his neck is gonna get cramp”

“I will if you stop bothering me”

            Yixing rolled his eyes, immediately treats his bloody hand as Kris scooped the sleeping Tao bridal style with his blanket. He kicks the bedroom’s door harshly therefore a shrieking sound could be heard then put Tao carefully on the bad. He heard Yixing is coming so he waits in the bedroom.

            Now he looks at it, he just realized a thing. All three of them are coming from different Kingdom. Yixing with his loyal-ness comes from Kingdom of Eastern Water. Tao with his stubborn-ness comes from Kingdom of Northern Earth. Kris- he comes from Kingdom of Western Air. All united together to protects their rulers. From the evil called Chanyeol, who abandoned his Kingdom of Southern Fire, and rules Kingdom of Eclipse.

***

            Baekhyun had a bad feeling about this. He stared at Jongdae and his usual tomato juice. It seems normal, it seems natural. His smile is a bit annoying, but nothing is wrong with the face. He looks at his side and Kyungsoo is there. Not showing such a readable expression, but he is there, walking with them, following them, as if they are friends.

“So, uh?”

“What?” Kyungsoo asked

“Yes?” Jongdae chirped

Baekhyun gulped nervously and elbowed Jongdae, pulled him closer as he whispered “Did you say something to Kyungsoo? Why he followed us all day?”

Jongdae laughs at that and said it loudly “Weird. Of course, it is because we are friends, what else?”

Baekhyun swore he could hear Kyungsoo snorted, but instead he smiles and asked softly “When will we work together for the assignment? I mean, about the project of three”

            It really freaks Baekhyun up thus he widened his eyes and took a step backward immediately.

Jongdae lifted one of his eyebrows and replied Kyungsoo casually “Well, it won’t do in my apartment. I am looking for new place, so it is so crowded with my stuffs. How about- your place?” he pointed at Baekhyun

The clueless man widened his eyes once again “Excuse me? What about my brother? You are going to kill yourself. No is a no, Dae”

Kyungsoo blurted in “What about his brother?”

“His brother? It is such a j-“

“He is not. He is the sweetest man in the world alive!” Baekhyun stomped his feet, making Kyungsoo amused

“OK then, see you later at your home” the other smirks, and left the two best friends together

“Good luck in convincing your sweetest brother” Jongdae whistled and left Baekhyun alone

            They must be kidding him.

***

“No is a no, Baek” Suho hissed on the phone, earning a weird look on his coworker, he immediately left the office and find a more private room to talk “I have told you not to talk with stranger but you even dare asking me to take them home. You must be kidding me. The hell with assignment, you better come home fast. Work on yourself. You have brain to- wait, don’t mind it, I am going to your college and tell the headmaster myself. Kim Baekhyun-“

            But the line is off and Suho ended up shouting at the rings. Suho rolled his eyes, put the phone on his pocket and massages his temples skillfully. His brother is annoying sometimes. He didn’t take such a simple order and managed to trouble Suho.

            When he tried to relax himself, his eyes caught a glimpse of someone that startled him. The man is standing outside the building, is looking at his direction. The sight of the incident days ago comes up to his mind. The fire, the elevator, the man in black, that beautiful pair of eyes-

            Suho could feel his legs wobbled but he decided to stay calm. It is probably just his hallucination. He just imagines something. Just when he decided to turn around, he heard someone is calling him.

“Prince Suho”

            He knows very well the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter