Fourteen

Kingdom of Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOURTEEN

“Stay away from my Luhan, you traitors!”

            And as the young man shouted, they are all blown in the hospital by the strong wind.

            Kyungsoo couldn’t believe what he saw. Moreover, it happened too fast that his eyes couldn’t catch it. One thing he knows, he saw Jongdae took out his Thunder sword to protect them and he is being pulled away by strong arms behind.

            Then, he opens his eyes, and they are trapped in the ruins of hospital.

“” he mouthed, before giving up to circumstances and closing his eyes again

            He gave up on his consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            He woke up in unfamiliar room.

            Lay downs on the bed.

            Hurts and dizzy.

“” Kyungsoo swears as he tried to move but someone put him down back

“Lay downs, you need to take a rest” comes a deep voice beside him “-and language. You are basically still a student so watch your language, man” the man added

“Shut up Kris. Where am I?” Kyungsoo hissed, massaging his temples as he feels incredibly dizzy

Kris rolled his eyes and called Tao before answered Kyungsoo with a simple, short detail like “apartment” then a door is slammed violently and Kyungsoo is being squeezed by none other than Tao

“OMG, you are alive! You are hit by a strong power but you are still alive” Tao cried, and squeezed Kyungsoo even tighter “I thought that you are dead, thanks God that you are alive! Kyungsoo-ah, you are alive!” he shouted again and again

“You will kill him if you keep doing that Tao” Kris finally said, pulled Tao away and basically brought oxygen back to Kyungsoo

“He deserves that! He makes me worried!” Tao yelled and hit Kris softly but still grinning while crying “He is piled on the ruins when we found him, dying and all” Tao explained, looking at Kyungsoo in unreadable expression before cursed “-and you” Kyungsoo widened his eyes as Tao continued “You are not possibly forgotten about us, right?! How can you do that? All of you are attacked by the King of Western Air Kingdom, in a ing hospital, in front of emergency room, with someone is in the middle of being operated. Geez, it is a miracle that all of you are saved!”

“He is not listed as a student so he could say that F word, I don’t defend anyone” Kris immediately explained and added “But yes, you are all awful. You gathered in the hospital without us. If I am not using my power and look for you all, that teleporter guy is absolutely would be dead by now. He is fighting all by himself”

As realization hits him, Kyungsoo straightened up and shouted “Jongin is also here? He is what?”

“He is sound and safe. And not just Jongin, actually we are kind of collected all of you” Kris sighs while rubbing his back head “-and you must say it is such a hard work. We need to explain to them that you are all fine and all, and we are all related, blah, blah and blah. Thus, they believe us to bring all of you here”

“Where is he?” Kyungsoo interrupted

“Jongin? Or the others?” Kyungsoo didn’t know why Kris needs to ask

Glad that Tao answered it fast before Kyungsoo could hit Kris, so that he said “Jongin is in the living room. He just woke up just like you. Don’t worry, he is fine. I don’t think Yixing and Baekhyun are”

“Alright, bring me to them, then?”

“More like, we will bring them to you” Kris sighs, looking at immobilize Kyungsoo, he added “Listen, don’t freak out. But the buildings hit you so hard that your leg couldn’t be used for some moments. But it is healable, thus why I said don’t freak out, okay?” Kris patted Tao’s shoulder and added “I will tell the others, just wait here”

            As Kris leaves them, Tao nearly cried again after looking at Kyungsoo’s legs.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes “OMG stop crying, Tao. Kris said that I am fine”

“I know. I know you’d be fine, but still- look at you” Tao pointed at Kyungsoo from head to toe and started to cry again “I don’t know I should be glad or not when you didn’t invite me to the hospital. If we were there, nobody would save you all, but if we were there, we’d make sure that you all are fine” Tao sniffed “Geez, promise me that you would call us whatever happens. It is better than being the only one save”

“Are they that bad? The other’s conditions?”

“They are okay!” Tao nearly shouted “Except Baekhyun and Yixing, they are all fine! I bet that you take all the hit with your body, thus why you got the most injuries. I know you’d do that. This is what happened if you take power easily. It is a freaking King’s power!”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, how long Kris could gather them all? “I don’t quite remember anything Tao-ah. That is okay though, I think I am fine. Chanyeol couldn’t hurt me that bad”

Tao snorted “Not Chanyeol. Fire is nothing against Earth, I am talking about Sehun. The wind is bad for the Earth, goddamn it” and Tao stood up while Kyungsoo is still in surprised, allowing him to see the other gathered on the door

“Kyungsoo, are you okay? Don’t worry Yixing would heal you soon” Minseok comes in, would run to Kyungsoo for sure if only he didn’t support someone to walk

It is Jongdae, which left leg is sprained and his right hand is wrapped by a bloody bandage “You are so ing stupid. How the hell you think that you can block us from that attack? You are hit by a ing tornado, damn it”

“That is because your Thunder sword is futile against the wind” Kris rolled his eyes, while pushing Jongdae to the room and nodded at Minseok “You are the professor, right? You need to teach your student how to speak, seriously. Language, please?” Kris added

In contrary with Jongdae, Minseok seems fine “That is because his power protects him. He once is tortured by the Fire King, his most archenemy. The Wind is nothing against him, but his power is not enough to protect you all” Tao explained

            When Jongin comes in, it worries Kyungsoo so much. Although his injuries are not as severe as Jongdae, but Kyungsoo is still surprised. Jongin’s body is filled with wound and cuts, traces of bloods those might be cleaned by Tao or Kris, but Kyungsoo could see some are still there. Kyungsoo swears that he could see a scratch on Jongin’s neck, and it is quite long and deep. He couldn’t imagine what Sehun just did to him.

“You okay? Don’t worry I am fine. Don’t move, dear. This is insane. Please, be okay” Jongin mumbled in panic and immediately sat beside Kyungsoo

“He is not fine. The hell you thought that he is fine?” Jongdae mocked

Minseok just pinched him softly while saying “He will. Be positive a bit. Yixing would wake up and trust me, Kyungsoo would be okay”

“He keeps saying that Yixing’s power is that great” Kris sighs and elbowed Jongdae “But I am sided with you. I don’t think that guy would wake up”

“He will” Suho kicked him right on his calf, thus Kris groaned “You know negative energy is not really good for our surroundings. Yixing and Baekhyun would wake up” he deadpanned and look worried at Kyungsoo “I am sorry we are just a burdened for you. If only we have learned our powers-“

“How many times I should say don’t worry today?” Kyungsoo asked, half annoyed, half surprised because Suho is fine, not even scratches are there “What is happened with Baekhyun and Yixing? What is happened to us? The hospital? Why would Sehun attack us?” Kyungsoo then widened his eyes and said slowly “Where is Luhan?”

“-and that is the reason why we are all gathering here” Kris said, waiting for them to take their seat and started “First, the hospital is fine. Perhaps you forget but the reason why you are so ed up is because you save the hospital and now this is what happened to all of you”

            Kris crossed his hands and look at them one by one. Tao is helping Jongdae to take a seat. The most severe one is Kyungsoo, who is by now couldn’t use the muscles down to his waist. The second one is Jongdae whose left leg sprain and right hand is useless. Jongin has wounds all over his body and a deep cut on the neck, courtesy to Sehun, which thanks to Tao who save him right on time. Despite the injuries from the fire incident before, Suho is fine. And Minseok is the healthiest one beside Kris and Tao. Baekhyun and Yixing are nowhere to be seen, Kyungsoo just hopes that they are fine, especially Yixing, because Kyungsoo needs to move his muscles.

            Kris didn’t know what exactly happened to them, but he has that bad feeling about them. He asked Tao to call Kyungsoo but when the latter didn’t pick up his phone, they started to worry and called everyone. They are trying once they heard the news about a certain office building got burned twice. Both looks at each other, Kris immediately called the news and asked for the victims.

            It specified one name of hospital. Kris and Tao look for the name like mad men but found nothing. That is when they noticed a familiar pink haired man who seems to argue with some men. It is Luhan, Kris is sure. But the hell they are arguing, they couldn’t hear it. They decided to follow them, to another hospital, which is weird, is way too far from the fire incident.

“-and?” Kyungsoo asked

“-and-“

“-and Kris enjoying you guys fight like too much” Tao sighs “It is such a show, watching how you punched the guy doubled size from you easily and they are all running from you. We are watching you from afar, but then that Byun Baekhyun get out from the hospital and Kris has bad feeling again. His instinct is too good to be missed, so we decided to leave you guys to follow Baekhyun. And turned out that guy is meeting with the Fire King”

Jongdae gasped “You mean Chanyeol?”

“Uh huh” Tao nodded “We want to warn Baekhyun because the last time we check that Baekhyun forgets his memory, right?”

“They talk too friendly” Kris explained “I don’t know what they are talking about, but they hug each other. Then, I could feel it” Kris gritted his teeth “The greatest power I have ever felt, filled with hate and anger. We know something, someone, is coming towards you guys. My King is coming with an evil creature and he is being manipulated. I didn’t tell you this because I don’t want to blame my King, but I am not alone at this. Tao, say something” Kris elbowed Tao who nodded his head, thinking hard”

“The mind control is real” Tao said “I thought it was a legend, I mean- The Moon Kingdom who controls mind, isn’t it like, being vanished decades ago?” Tao stared at Kyungsoo which jaws are hardened and eyes sparkled with anger

            By his reaction, he knows that Kyungsoo has known something.

Jongdae widened his eyes and clapped his hands at the discovery “This explains everything! The Kingdom of Eclipse, the moon, the mind’s power” Jongdae looks at them “Chanyeol is not at the blame! He is just as innocent as Sehun because they are manipulated!”

Minseok smiled and patted Jongdae at the shoulder, looking at how proud Jongdae about his King. He also feels proud somehow. He always believes at Chanyeol.

Suho smiled “Then the target is not Chanyeol, or Sehun” he looks at sighing Kris in relief “They are just being played by this guy, who we thought is not existed but actually it is. Are you sure we are not being manipulated to believe at what Chanyeol did to us?”

“Oh, trust me. I have been curious since the first time. I mean, Baekhyun isn’t even dead. Chanyeol is forced to believe at that-bull. So, this Moon Kingdom, what is its story?” he asked

“Kyungsoo, perhaps you need to tell us something?” Tao then asked, looking at how clueless the others are “You might not know about this, but our previous King, Do Sangwoo, is the one who destroyed the Lost Fifth Moon Kingdom-“

“As the power is noxious, and its people are not trusted, he shall do the unlawful; to take all the powers unwillingly; to wipe out everything” Kyungsoo repeated the story “I think I know why they want to get rid of us, guys”

“Revenge” Jongin whispered softly and took everyone’s attention “I remember about it. The story is told to us as a child. King Do Sangwoo, the savior who kills the wizard. We, actually are the one who start it”

“We wipe out his existence unwillingly, because we are afraid that their power would consume us” Kyungsoo added “It is only the story between our people”

“I got it, then. Why, he is too obsessed with Baekhyun and Suho, then?” Kris asked but nobody could answer it

Minseok stared at the wall blankly, he said “I am the last person met Baekhyun, right? I should know the answer if only I remember it”

At that, Suho interrupted “But I was the prince, I- I should know something”

Jongdae let out a bitter laugh and looked at them deliberately “Guys, I am his friend. If I put more attention to him, I should prevent this to happen”

            None of them are talking after that. Kyungsoo suddenly feels bad for everything that happens to them. He fisted his hands in anger. So, after all this time, his family is to be blamed. He should know that his grandfather did something bad. Therefore, all of them should experience it. He wonders though why the Great King Do Sangwoo had to do that.

            Jongin looks at Tao and Kyungsoo in worry. All of them didn’t remember it. He thought.

            He looks at the Kyungsoo’s injuries, and back to the scene outside the window. Or perhaps it is only something that he knows, is the perks of being teleporter. Jongin wonders though, if this alright not to tell them about the truth, or should he just blurt out everything.

            But he has been enough with all the happened to them.

“Guys” Jongin took a long breath as he explained “It is about this world-“ he started and all attention brought back to him

***

            Baekhyun didn’t know why the hell he is trapped in the dream again. With the girl he didn’t even remember. And he is afraid that man would appear. He just hates the truth now how the man is the cause of everything.

            He knows he would soon meet the girl. He didn’t know when, but he will. However, the dream keeps going backwards. By now he is at the palace and it didn’t need long time to realize, it is the Fire Kingdom.

            It is her again, the Lady Queen in his previous dream. And she is crying, while looking at her reflection on the mirror. The visible bump on her belly shows that she is pregnant for some months already.

“I will protect you with all cost. I promise it”

            He could hear the lady whispered to her belly, but then the scene stops. Baekhyun turned around and saw the man he doesn’t want to meet. He might not recognize the man before, but even with the mask on, Baekhyun knows him.

“Liar” Ilsik said and looked at Baekhyun “She is a liar. Why you still dream about her?”

“What is your problem? Why you are attacking us?” Baekhyun asked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter