Five and Six

Kingdom of Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE –Background Story

            Hi there, this is Alphin410!

            Welcome to Chapter Three: Background Story. Let me introduce you the characters of the story so that you don’t need to worry about being lost in the plot. But still, feel free to ask me anything on the comment section below! I will always be there to answer your questions. English is not my first language, but I hope you will understand what I say [somehow]. Please enjoy the story, here we go!

Kingdom of Eclipse

            At first, all of four Kingdoms live peacefully. The Kingdoms are divided into four directions: the Northern Earth, Western Air, Southern Fire, and Eastern Water. Each Kingdom has their own ruler, accompanied by two guardians who protected each border. But, the King of Southern Fire attacks all three Kingdoms and now all of the Kingdoms have been rules under one power: Eclipse.

The Northern Earth

            It rules by the King named Do Kyungsoo. He has been ruled the Kingdom for almost three years and is a close friend with the Prince of the Western Air, Kim Suho. As the King, he came with the power of Earth, which power would be notified at the next chapter. His guardians have the power of teleportation, Kim Jongin the Guardian of Northeast, and the power of time controlling, Huang Zitao the Guardian of Northwest.

The Western Air

            It once ruled by Oh Jiho, the King. The throne then is inherited to his only grandson, Oh Sehun. He is currently learning how to control his power of Air, which power would be notified at the next chapter. His guardians have the power of mind controlling, Luhan the Guardian of Southwest, and the power of a dragon, Wu Kris the Guardian of Northwest.

The Southern Fire

            It rules by the King named Park Chanyeol. He has been ruled the Kingdom since ten years old due to the disaster years ago that bring death to the previous Queen. He has mastered his power of Fire, which power would be notified at the next chapter. His guardians have the power of light, Byun Baekhyun the Guardian of Southwest and the power of lightning, Kim Jongdae the Guardian of Southeast.

The Eastern Water

            It rules by Suho’s father, the King. As the prince, Kim Suho didn’t have the time to learn his power of Water because the throne is not inherited to him yet. He is a close friend of the King of Northern Earth, Do Kyungsoo. He has two guardians with the power of healing, Zhang Yixing the Guardian of Northeast and with the power of frost, Kim Minseok the Guardian of Southeast.

Power

            The power doesn’t come free for the owner. It comes with a condition that would be explained in the story. For example, Yixing has the power to heal, but he couldn’t heal himself. Kris is a descendant of dragon warrior who could saw energy transitions when he took off the eyepatch, but his left eyes are practically blind for normal vision. Tao could see either the past or future. Sadly, he didn’t know whether it is the past or the future and too much interfering in both times would drain his power.

            None of the people has power. The power is only belonged to two Guardians and one Ruler. That is why when the Ruler inherited s/he’s throne to his/ her descendant, the Ruler needs to give his/ her power to the other. Once it is given, the previous Ruler wouldn’t have power anymore. This will explain their crisis to bring down The Kingdom of Eclipse. There is also a rule between both the Guardians and the Ruler of the Kingdoms that is ‘the Guardians should be there with its Ruler if s/he is weakened’.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter