N i n e

Caught in a lie: Park Jimin x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in the lounge, waiting for his highness to get ready when all I really wanted was to go to bed and sleep.

Jimin’s mother was cutting apples while watching TV.

She pretended as if I wasn’t even there and I had to admit, that made things easier for me. Or else I’d have been really awkward.

The silence wasn’t too bad between us when suddenly she winced.

I tore my eyes from the screen reluctantly because Ji Chang Wook was on, only to gasp at the blood oozing out of auntie’s thumb.

She had cut herself.

I quickly ran upstairs to my room (store room) and brought my suture kit.

Placing it on the table, I sat on my knees in front of her and looked at her.

“Let me see, auntie,” I said.

She looked at me through the pain, unsure.

I took her hand in mine and examined the cut. It was quite deep.

Silently, I took the spirit swab out and wiped her thumb and pressed it on the gaping wound.

She winced as it would have stung.

“What are you doing?!,” she half screamed. 

“They recently taught us how to suture small cuts at school. I can stop the bleeding, trust me,” I smiled at her reassuringly as I did at the patients I met during ward rounds. 

That seemed to calm her down a notch.

“Now, I’ll stitch the wound since it’s very deep. It will hurt just a little but I’ll try my best to minimize the pain,” I explained it to her. “Don’t worry, I’ve had lots of practise,” I smiled to allay her fear.

Then I got to work. Carefully sewing the skin, I closed the wound with 4 small stitches.

Then wrapped it up with gauze and stood up.

She had her face turned to the side and eyes closed shut.

When she felt my hand release hers, she looked at me, surprised.

“Is it done?”

“Yes.”

“You said it would hurt.”

“It didn’t? I did pretty well for it was my first time,” I giggled.

Her eyes grew wide in horror.

“You made it worse, didn’t you?,” she screamed at me.

Crap. 

“N-no! You can go to a doctor if you like! But trust me I did it correctly!”

“What’s going on?,” Jimin said from behind me.

“I got cut and I don’t even know what she did to my thumb!,” she held her hand up to show him. “She’s taking revenge about her father using her money to get rid of her! What if my thumb gets cut off?,” she looked at Jimin, scared.

He frowned.

“Mom, it doesn’t look like she’s plotting to kill you,” he raised his eyebrow at the bandage. “But if it really eases you out, we’ll take you to a doctor and get it checked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter